Ok Sup Forums, in this scene...

Ok Sup Forums, in this scene, the CEO of a very large company is looking outside the window as the main character enters his office.
The CEO starts his monologue. What does he say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gey4MNgteK4
youtube.com/watch?v=7mDmpd5Vxww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>once a bird flew into this fuckin' thing at like, mach 3
>i had to look at a bloody smear of feathers and shit for an hour before they could get someone up here to clean it
>woah what the fuck i thought i was alone in here

>"I wish I had Juan Tripp's office from The Aviator"

>All this belongs to the Jews my boy, can you see it?
>now you probably wonder, how I got in on it as a filthy goyim?
>lemme tell you about the satanic pedo cults my friend, they kill and fuck children and use their blood to live longer, they harvest organs of children to prolong their own life
>wanna know why all the trouble? because here we earn more cash than we can spend in a lifetime
>you can join us or die

>you see, Joe, the trouble with our Goy friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so

YOU HAVE MEDDLED WITH THE PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>I had a quarter of these nuts on your chin.

>Do you know the origin of the word 'desecrate'?

>The world... is changing

WE

I'm CEO.

>Greetings and salutations fellow human. Feel free to help yourself to those delicious Doritos and don't forget to wash them down with this ice cold Coke.

> Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

>Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

>I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

>"We're not so different, you and I."

>"I'm a big guy, for you."

>I was like you, not so long ago

Money is the most important thing in the world. Morality is for suckers. You should even go out of your way to harm people in order to prove your worth as a higher step on the evolutionary chain.

"Tits or it did'nt happen!"

BADA BING!

as a poorfag, I now admit that levy was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=gey4MNgteK4
I want to kill myself because I don't have money or power, I feel like an insignificant little insect. Actively hurting others is more trouble than it's worth thought

>"You're late... When I tell you to be here at a certain time, I except you to... Hmm... Line? Haha, that's going on the gag reel, guys!"
>Walking on Sunshine starts playing
>Montage of actors breaking character and being silly plays along with it

>Is this what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the fuck should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So fuck God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me.

Look out this big window. What do you see? I see thousands of people going about their pathetic little lives. They're scurrying around like little cockroaches, munching on greasy slices of pizza and slurping down Rockstar energy drinks. I could crush them so easy... I'm a powerful man. A big man. I could crush them like bugs. Look out the window son. What do you see?

>Is any of it real? I mean, look at this. Look at it! A world built on fantasy. Synthetic emotions in the form of pills. Psychological warfare in the form of advertising. Mind-altering chemicals in the form of... food! Brainwashing seminars in the form of media. Controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks. Real? You want to talk about reality? We haven't lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century. We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding Dumpster of the human condition. We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen. You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real. We live in a kingdom of bullshit. A kingdom you've lived in for far too long. So don't tell me about not being real. I'm no less real than the fucking beef patty in your Big Mac

Ok some of these are pretty good

>I know what you're thinking. Here is a man of power in deep contemplation, looking down at the worker ants. You're thinking this is where you want to stand one day. I know this because twenty years ago I walked in through that same door and there was a man who stood here exactly as I am now. And you know what he said to me? He said "Son, I may look intimidating and important to you but truth be told, I've been standing here like an asshole for 15 minutes waiting for you." That was the first lesson I learned coming here. Looks may be deceiving but they're important and if you're going to survive here, you better learn how to be the right person at the right time. The second thing is - get a watch. I don't care if it's covered in diamonds or a Mickey Mouse one. You have to be places and you have to be there on time. Next time I don't want to stand around like an asshole for 15 minutes.

>A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mDmpd5Vxww

Underrated post.

>Nothing drives down real estate prices quicker than a good old fashioned gang war...except perhaps a plague but that might be going to far in this case.

I like this one