Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cPqypsJ5xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever been there?

I don't have any questions.

No.

Nah.

do you like THE WALL?

I've seen several documentaries on the gangs that rule Mexico. Are the people scared of them? How much power do they have?

its not that bad, only in a few Northern states.

I dislike the wall.

How do you even throw people to their death from this pyramid? Seems like an architectural oversight.

Do you even like your country? or do you want to immigrate to the U.S (or canada) legally or illegally?

Aztecs, pulled out hearts in the top of a pyramids to offer to Gods, not Mexicans.

I like My country. If a civil war starts I have to move to Texas or Californa. Canada is too far an cold.

Do you long for the great wall of trump?

how light skinned you are?

can you pass as a white person?

why are all spics so fucking noisy

BUILD

deal with it. you're country needs to be isolated and purged. your government is corrupt to the core, your cops are corrupt, and the only people able to get guns are the criminals who do so damn near freely. you need to be purged.

I expect Hilary Rodham Clinton as president.

Very pale, people tell me if am I American. I said no, My family was Spanish.

Because its part of our culture, speak of another person when he is not with us,

u ancient n shit yo?

No, I am from European descent.

We was tlatoani and toltecatl

We only has to purge mestizos and indians. And import more Spaniards, German, and Italians.

What do you think of chicanos in Mexico

Good question, Macedonia. Some are ok, some are idiots.

Spanish immigrant? Either way, we like Spaniards

Those were Greeks too desu

>Chichen Itza
>Aztecs

Where are you vacationing at?

Is it true that Americans can live in Mexico indefinitely as long as we leave for a day or two every 180 days? I'm considering moving to Tijuana and working in San Diego desu

interesting
I really wanna try Mexican food but no Mexicans here kek so if I do find some Mexican place its probably tourist trap shit
I'll try some Mexican food when I visit US soon

what does the snake eating it's tail mean ?

Why don't you go back to building cool shit like your pic and invent neat things instead of drug cartels and generally annoying the USA?

You're not actually a Mexican, are you?

it means Aztlan.

California is full of Mexicans, and its cool.

>only in a few Northern states.
>Michoacán, Guerrero, Oaxaca.
>Northern states.

Yes I am.

Why don't you niggers nut up, quit being cowards, and take your country back from the cartels and the blatantly corrupt government, and quit shitting up our country? I'm not saying that we don't have our own problems with corruption, but fucking hell, they don't even TRY to hide it there.

because we love to trigger Americans.

and yes, we have more cool stuff.

No you're not. You're a tourist.

>take your country back from blatantly corrupt government,
OK, you first.

because we are keeping you white?

Do I have to start speaking Spanish to you or what?

How can I find a brown chica with a fat brown ass?

México is best

Im se fuck8ng de uno andar o don gobernador a fuck

We are 11th richest country, we could do better too.

What's for breakfast?
I usually have scrambled eggs on toast, some fruit and loads of tea.

Fuck8ng killyourself

In Mexico.

Aztecs or Mayans?

my stupid father decided to go to puerto vallarta instead of cancun, I hate my life. he is a cheap bastard.

I had scrambled eggs with chili salsa, beans with cheese, and chilaquiles verdes.

He thinks Chichen Itza is Aztec.

Aztecs. Mayas were betas

its Mayan.

Fair point on Canada being too cold and far. but if you do come here, move to southern ontario or west coast B.C. Yeah the politics sucks in these regions, but the average winter temperature in Vancouver B.C is 7 celsius (45 f) and holds that temperature. which is not paradise, but you won't be freezing your ass off. Also Vancouver really only goes bellow 0 (32 f)for less than a week a year, not bad at all.

Ontario winters are shorter than most winters in canada, as we only really have a period of 3-4 months of temperatures bellow 5 degrees celsius (41 f). typically it starts cooling down in october, and stays above 10 c (50 f ) untill the end of november, early december. we only experience temperatures below 0 right around christmas, through to february, with the occasional above 0 days. it starts staying above 0 for the most part after id march, and by may average temperatures hit 21 c (69.8f) and by beak summer we are hitting average temperatures of over 27 c (80.6 f) with humidity, hitting temperatures over 30 c ( 86 f) for a month straight.

the weather here isn't all that cold desu, can easily deal with it if you are dressed properly, and you can experience 4 seasons, with leaves changing into cool colours in the fall, plus you will get citizenship faster here.

i know you love your country and want to stay there, but i figure i'll give you a little more insight about the weather here if you ever consider immigrating.

Are you a catholic?

>Trusting in long term hdi forecasts

Do they say anything about El Chapo's son being kidnapped? Will we see him get killed on liveleak soon?

I dont mind snow, because I live in a desert, we have every year snow in winter. We had -30 C one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cPqypsJ5xc

I prefer go to Ontario and Quebec, because its near Jew york.

Most Mexicans wouldn't know the difference between Aztecs and Maya to be 100% honest with you my Amerifriend, most think the Aztec calendar is the Maya for example.

yes.

probably, but he fucked kate del castillo before.

Aztecs actually had an Empire, the closest the Maya got to it was the League of Mayapan and that shit went down in a not so glamorous way.

Maya get points for their sciences and shit but they never got to be organized enough to be as cool as the Aztecs, like, the Aztecs actually had a colony in Maya territories and shit.

yeah that's true actually. i forget you guys actually get some snow in the northern desert regions.

you do not want to live in quebec though, you will never get a job there because you will never be able to speak french with a perfect accent, plus they are probably the most racist people in canada.

Do you actually believe the bible?

What segment of the wall will you be building?

why do they hate anglos?

indeed.

Another bridge.

So you use jesus words to justify killing off the natives of mexico?

Sounds tasty. I lived and worked in Spain for three years. So I can speak fluent Spanish. Also Catalan. I used Catalan more.
Breakfast was simple: bread and tomatoes with olive oil and very strong coffee. I liked Spain, but it's too hot for me. I'm from Northern Scotland and used to cold weather. Anything above 15 degrees is unpleasant.

what is Montezuma's revenge ?

I dont killed them, there are a few.

Yes, Spain is cool. One Aunt went there.

when you drink water in Mexico and you get sick, moctezuma spirit get revange to foreigners. its a leyend.

It's the diarrhea coming out of this tourists mouth.

are you fellas halk chink ?

hahahahaahha no.

Are you happy with it? because I am.

Hey man Im just trying to have some fun roleplay session with my Sup Forums friends, why do you have to be so angry? Being American is not as cool as it used to be, just let me have this one, its already hard enough to have two IDs in one post without fucking things up...

Because the anglos won the 7 years war, and basically told the french to live by anglo standards, which naturally they rejected and wanted to live by their standards of living, which sparked riots, which resulted the anglos to become cucked and accept their way of living to keep the peace.

to this day if you end up in a predominantly francophone area and you are anything but francophone, you will be instantly discriminated against.

>arab and white clumped into the same statistic

this is the shittiest demographic shart i have ever seen, only because at least 80%> of that state is composed mainly of caucasian.

France always is runner up.

always/ and to think quebec thought they could separate from us with no real industry. if they did separate they woulkd have came crawling back to us realising they really need funding from the federal government of canada, because that is all quebec is, a welfare state.

You know youre not native american, right?

Ready to start wall building, Paco?

What do Mexicans learn about in history classes? Anything about the Mexican empires? And how much about the colonial ages and the time before that?

Could you recommend me a simple Mexican recipe? I like Mexican food. Preferably something Vegetarian, because reasons.

Mexicans and booze:
Do mexicans drink corona?
Jose Cuervo?
Patron?

As far as i know people who were born in the 2000's still were learning history in school.
Very left winged if you ask me.
Benito Juarez a saint, Porfirio Diaz the devil and shit like that
In this day and age i've heard some faggot politicians say that history is not an important subject, so they should not teach it

I speak from experience, but i've seen a lot of people in the south that drink corona almost religiously
Center wise, people drink tecate a lot
Can't speak about north mexico, i've barely been there

Year round growing season for crops, lots of minerals and natural resources, lots and lots of cheap labor. Why is your country still a shit hole?

What do you think of Mexicans that immigrate to another country but still proudly wave their flag despite leaving such a crime ridden shit hole to begin with? Do you call them plastic Spanish?

Do Mexicans want to stay in Mexico?
What do you think about the good part of Europe,I.E the UK and Ireland .

how much per mexican is the wall gonna cost you guys?