Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdzznXwTyio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crisps

racist

what are some good things to do?

the other races are naturally dysfunctional
they fear us

On the morning of the 17th of March (or possibly the 16th – Scott was unsure) Oates walked out of the tent into a −40 °F (−40 °C) blizzard to his death. Scott wrote in his diary: "We knew that poor Oates was walking to his death, but though we tried to dissuade him, we knew it was the act of a brave man and an English gentleman."[13] According to Scott's diary, as Oates left the tent he said, "I am just going outside and may be some time"

;_;

just want to move to norway, join a union, and claim my state-mandated blonde traditional girlfriend

sick to death of the cowards in theis country

Any black man in?

That your take home from it was only shame/guilt historical colonialism and slavery, rather than the still very modern issue of systemic racism that was designed to marginalised and suppress people of colour and that white people continue to benefit from (which was the whole basis of Killmonger's revolution, and why he's a much more interesting villain than most comic book bad guys), is a bit concerning. I'm on board with it, if the end result is that kids seeing this are more aware of our history - because it's not like we teach this in schools in any particular depth, and often with heavily rose-tinted glasses (just have to look at polls regarding pride in Empire to see that) - then that's a good thing.

alri

Oh wow another /brit/ thread hahaha riveting stuff can't wait for all the poo and toil posts hahah

>31% of graduates have not made a single payment on their student loans, meaning they are earning less than £17,465 post-graduation

are you paying yours off lads?

>black man

reminder sundays don't count for lent

still cant tell the difference between 192 and 320kbps

>tfe no Olympian gf

>traditional
Scandi women have swallowed way more of that feminist rubbish than English women

>trying to find videos of preputioplasty (no homo)
>all I can find is surgeons butchering screaming newborn baby boys
why is this okay

These days you say you're English...

Sick to death of you cowards
*flees*

February 8th, 1940

The U.S. House of Representatives voted 265-165 in favor of the Lend-Lease bill, formally titled "An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States".

After the defeat of France during June 1940, Britain had liquidated so many assets that its cash was becoming depleted. During this same period, the U.S. government began to mobilize for total war, instituting the first-ever peacetime draft and a fivefold increase in the defense budget.

Roosevelt was still hard-pressed. 75% of Americans did not support going to war Europe. Roosevelt knew that the change to Allied support must be gradual. Roosevelt laid out the situation, and then pointed out the flaws in United States isolationism.

In exchange for leases on army and naval bases in Allied territory during the war, the USA would supply food, oil, and war materiel.

92.7% of the wartime production of railroad equipment by the USSR was supplied by America. 20% of Soviet planes and 10% of Soviet tanks were American-made. Nearly a third of the motorized strength of the Red Army was U.S.-built.

protesting doesn't work and is pathetic, childish and self serving

no one does mate

people who say they do are either lying or serious audiophiles

don't worry about it

Ye

shaman say baby cry anyway so longnose do nothing wrong

sick to bastard death of you

t. gary's misses

will be boycotting this disgusting edition

fuck off Ethiopian nigger

i'm from there haha
wonder if i know you

Imagine writing this many words about a comic book movie

gon get mangled on friday

be my scottish bf

fuck my english arsehole

Lol I'm actually Welsh so probably not!

plebs

feminism is good it's more i want a woman who disdains for consumerist culture and has more
traditional interests, not someone to exert power over

not scottish fuck off
not welsh either

I hate Britain

bit bent

will the guardian ever fuck off

haven't seen a superhero film since spiderman 3 in 2007

are any of them good

oh haha
hi neighbour :)

you arrive in /brit/

Alri lad night

longnose cut grug dick
baby should look like grug

youtube.com/watch?v=CdzznXwTyio enjoy lads

if you're an audiophile fair enough but its asinine to call others plebs because they don't share your particular set of interests and skills

if you're lying stop being a twat

please send me to the USA away from these PC hacks this is Timothy James Byrne posting from my rented flat in High Wycombe

if you think feminists aren't consumerist or have any traditional interests you're very confused

wonder how many people saw a my winkle when i was a wee lad

hope mummy changed me in private but can't be sure of that

what is feminism?

nice sky we're having

i'm a 'phile but not like that haha

Can't stop thinking that I'm greater than everyone else even though I don't do or create anything

Channel 4 is a parody of itself

any legitimate hard men in?

The gf

my favorite hat

the gf

used to enjoy channel 4 news

need a renaissance in timposting

based dept of culture media and sport

that's a big cock for a lady

foy.

in the modern day and age, people who self-identify as feminists are basically misandrists and whores

just kick them all out
fucking sick of hearing their shite

she's got some cock on her

if you dont think Jeff is the best collegehumour cast member then you are a gay cunt

ah yes thank you mrs. pajeet for telling me what a european is and isn't

imagine how big that dick was before the feminine hormone injections
shame

All he better then lad.

>tfw born too early to be part of the underground resistance in a cyberpunk dystopia

imagine being bent enough to even know what “collegehumour” is let alone watch it

You were probably a rentboy but your inferior child brain forgot.
NONCED

I miss the glory days of the dentist rivalry and courier sub-plot

suspect a large chunk of the material from CH 07-11 was ripped from IASIP

glen howerton appearing in their movie confirming joint working if nothing else

having sex as i type this

going to see the doctor tomorrow

forced marriage is wrong

that's why im bi

thats how all queer folk are made

haven't been to the doctor since 2013

pics x

nice straw(wo)man

Alri roastie

starting HRT at last?

>if you dont think Jeff is the best collegehumour cast member then you are a gay cunt

any arse man in?

Based ethiopilad

got my ps4 controller hooked up to my 3ds through my PC
technology is amazing

kys Ethiopian nigger
the aryan woman is a gift from god

nonce

ah yes a highly speculative reconstruction of a prehistoric man who lived 10,000 years before even the Romans existed let alone the founding of the Kingdom of England or modern Britain means an Indian is just as much a native as a white person with hundreds of generations of history in these Islands

going to see black panther tonight
got my traditional african garb for it
going to be fucking LIT lads

could probably count the amount of informed and reasoned debates i've had on /brit/ on one hand

i welcome the inevitable hat