MK Ultra

>makes multiple mentions of MK Ultra
>one scene features a lady who has lost her mind
>handler explains her involvement
>"Of course she was paid a couple hundred bucks."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

>The program engaged in many illegal activities,[4][5][6] including the use of unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[4](p74)[7][8][9] MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,[10] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt
youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_history4.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella
theghostdiaries.com/10-jaw-dropping-claims-made-by-william-cooper-in-behold-a-pale-horse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's ok when the Americans do it

Worst thing is that the program went on for over 4 decades and after it was revealed that they kidnapped kids and killed by overdosing them with lsd and that they randomly dosed civilians with drugs they obviously continued to do it.

Whatever they found they use to get so many (((coincidences ))) to happen.

hey bro
go to the moon

oh wait

we can't

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

>and killed by overdosing them with lsd

USAUSAUSA

It's incredible how oblivious you tards are about your own governments doings.

Do they have bernstein books in the upsidedown?

Oh no, I know full well the government killed kids and ashit.
MKUltra was a horrible thing, made worse by the fact that all the science learned from it is now absolutely classified and locked away.

But
>killed using LSD
NO. NO. Not only is that highly illogical and inefficient, it's not fool-proof.
They likely just used regular poisons.
Dimethylmercury would be far better suited for a delayed-reaction poison.

The idea wasn't to kill. Apparently they thought that under high enough doses of lsd one's mind could be wiped or reprogrammed.

Do you happen to know what method of administration they used for these maximum overload doses of LSD?

>NO. NO. Not only is that highly illogical and inefficient, it's not fool-proof.

but we're talking about using it for science. Do you think they didn't do an experiment on just how much of the body you can displace with LSD before the patient dies? This seems like a pretty basic test for a government who has no concern for the test subjects.

You don't need to do LD50 tests like that on humans.
It's wasteful and pointless to try, when smaller doses can give you an accurate estimate using mathematical models + pharmacological training.

>It's wasteful and pointless to try
Why would a government with practically unlimited funding care about waste? They could manufacture that on huge scales

>pointless
Do you think all the tests the Nazis had a point? Why would they not do it just for the fuck of it? If they were taking people off the street then there's no reason to think they would treat them as anything but disposable

It doesn't matter that you can math it out when you can just take your surplus LSD and crank it in to a homeless person until he croaks

>Why would a government with practically unlimited funding care about waste?
Because waste leaves tracks. Covert ops do NOT, but hard rule, leave or want waste.

>It doesn't matter that you can math it out when you can just take your surplus LSD and crank it in to a homeless person until he croaks
Even something like that would leave a trail.
When you're talking ultra-spook level black ops, trails are not allowed to even form. That's how they stay covert.

The only reason you are even allowed to know Project MK exists is because THEY want you to, so you can talk about it and the false info THEY released about it which makes you look like a genuine loon to the average moron.
And back in the 1060s-1990s or so, when public faith in government was still very high, people would outright think you were a communist/insane for spouting MK theories.

Thinks like this and Roswell are released in controlled amounts to the public in order to throw people off, keeping trails undiscovered with smoke and mirrors.

It's all part of the Bible of Espionage and Black Ops: The Code of Plausible Deniability.

People like you are but infants to these men. They're working on a higher plane.

>Because waste leaves tracks

>In 1973, with the government-wide panic caused by Watergate, the CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed.[51] Pursuant to this order, most CIA documents regarding the project were destroyed, making a full investigation of MKUltra impossible.

>In 1983 President Ronald Reagan awarded Helms the National Security Medal, given to both civilians and the military.

>killed by overdosing them with lsd

Do you have any idea how much LSD that would require? It has the highest LD-50 of any drug

>In 2016, random idiot on Sup Forums thinks he's got the Spooks, the Company, and Project MK all figured out
You do and believe what they want, because if you and the rest of those fucks down there actually knew even part of the actual truth, the entire world would blow up in the greatest power shift even seen in the history of men, and would end with mankind's fast leap in evolution to a higher plane which would make all government and religion and authority a moot point.

You have no concept of what is actually at stake here bud.

>You have no concept of what is actually at stake here bud.
>People like you are but infants to these men. They're working on a higher plane.

kek lay off the memes bro

Do you have any idea if the LD-50 remains consistent across different methods of administration?

I never heard of people injecting LSD intravenously or intramuscular for fun but maybe that's how they managed to OD someone?

It's true though.

What in fuck's name makes you think you're capable of knowing or understanding the truth?

There's no point to ODing someone on LSD.
Pharmacology doesn't work like this, kiddo.

that waco guy has some fucking rad pants on

>What in fuck's name makes you think you're capable of knowing or understanding the truth?

I'd ask you what this 'truth' is that you're so certain you're the only one capable of knowing but I don't want to trigger your schizophrenia

I have no reason to believe that they wouldn't do an experiment like that for the fuck of it if they were already willing to use unwitting people for their trials. No matter what kind of great truth you think you know

Now go talk to god, faggot

You can't overdose on LSD. You can go insane and kill yourself, that's about it.

Almost all the reading I've done refers to either straight injections or ingestion.

thanks for the info

The goal was to study what happens to the mind.

REMINDER:

youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8

I'm not a flat earther, but NASA is fake as fucking shit. National Association of space actors. The moon landing is an obvious hoax, and the blue marble photography scam is obvious.

And if you knew pharmacology, you'd know a fatal OD is not needed to find this out.

>I'd ask you what this 'truth' is that you're so certain you're the only one capable of knowing
Think about it like this.
Do macaques know humans are a higher species, a higher-evolved species, than they are?

The overwhelming majority of people(like yourself) are still unevolved animals, limited by base instincts(fighting, fucking, authority, etc).
There are rare people alive who have moved beyond this, and they're evolved enough to know that they need to stay hidden and unknown to keep unevolved people in the dark, because unevolved people still fight over petty bullshit like land, race, religions, "gender", etc.

Now, SOME among these higher beings have mental illnesses, particularly and especially psychotic insanity. THEY are sorta in between your ilk, the lower riffraff, and us, the higher ones.
They're still locked onto their base instincts a bit, so they choose to fuck over people like you for pleasure and ego.
They still cling too tightly to their own egos. They're more evolved than the typical human, but still a lower class than higher humans, whom they can't even comprehend themselves much like you.

That's part of the truth. But you'll never believe it because it's too shocking and too complex for you to really understand, so you'll think it's lies, devilry, bullshit, or some other form of deceit.
People make up for what they can't understand.

>It has the highest LD-50 of any drug
This stupid shit gives drugs and users a bad name. Spreading dumbass misinformation. Get educated. Stop regurgitating faggot hippy drugs are OK horseshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose
Now look at the Examples table.

The footage of the moon landing was a hoax but americans and russiand did went to the moon, and they were told to never come back.

Check out the book A Pale Horse.

there was one unsubstantiated report of a fatal LSD overdose which involved 320mg of intravenously injected LSD

>An extremely high liver tissue level of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) was measured in a 34-year-old male in whom autopsy showed no anatomic cause of death. Death from LSD overdose apparently has not been previously confirmed toxicologically. The possibility that this case represents death due to toxic effect of LSD is discussed.

for the record that's something like 6400 tabs of LSD or about $13,000 worth of it in modern pricing

also if I was ever sentenced to death but given my choice of how I was killed this is definitely what I'd pick

You ever see Apollo 18? Since Apollo was a real program should we take the fictionalized sci-fi movie as true?

I can't tell if you're retarded or trolling. But they obviously wanted to study the long term effects of such experiments as well.

Oh, and I should also note, this guy thought he was injecting a solution of some kind of stimulant or something

boy did he get a surprise lol

I could talk to you during hours about MK methods
But it would be dangerous, especially for those who would read my posts in the US
move along there is too much risks

But your mind is just different and more receptive right brah?

Is this your meager attempt at maintaining some sort of illusion of superiority over your peers where you fail to otherwise?

Schizophrenia brah

>I can't tell if you're retarded or trolling.
I expect no more.
See-
>That's part of the truth. But you'll never believe it because it's too shocking and too complex for you to really understand, so you'll think it's lies, devilry, bullshit, or some other form of deceit.
>People make up for what they can't understand.

>But they obviously wanted to study the long term effects of such experiments as well.
What's so obvious about it?
And why do you believe information THEY release?

This is why you're still an animal. You just cannot comprehend anything beyond what you can notice.
Project MK was revolutionary, and a huge success. Ultra was just part of the whole program.
And it was actually among the simplest and lowest of the various sub-projects going on. You see, the company knew that naming it "ultra" would draw attention because 99.99999% of humanity still sees "ultra" as the highest level of quality given to a thing.

You wanna hide your best research? Shit that could make an entire species artificially leap up higher in evolution?
Name it something very bland, and unnoticeable.

If a black ops program has an exciting, sinister, cool, or otherwise emotionally geared name, it's a strawman.

The real truth is that everything you know is just a trick by the devil to trick you in to sending your soul to hell after you die.

If you don't believe that just know that the greatest trick the Devi ever pulled was convincing you he doesn't exist

Superiority and ego mean very little to me and others like myself.
But because superiority and ego are still vastly important to you and others like you, you believe in error I'm trying to talk down to you.

I'm merely explaining WHY you're falling for bait and what kinda shit is actually going down up here in a way you might best grasp.

Ego has a different form in higher-evolved minds.
It's more strongly desiring, but also less selfish. One desires to grow and learn as much as possible, to grow the overall psyche of the species.
Anyway, you'll probably understand before too long. Humans are very close to making the jump up, and it won't happen between generations but during. It'll be scary when it happens, but don't fight it.

Whole lotta projecting going on ITP.

Look pal, if you think it's impossible that callous agents might want to test the limits of a BRAND NEW drug they just invented then I wonder where you're deriving all this authority from. It's not absurd to think that a high ranking individual might say: "shove your pharmacology up your ass—I want to see how much dope this asshole can handle", because the blokes in CIA seem pretty fucking intense, from my estimation.

You speak with a lot of authority for some random user. How are you such a black ops expert, user? You got something to share?

You're really not trying to convince me you're not crazy

>this whole thread
Lsd can't kill you... sorry folks

hence why I said I would probably lose my fucking mind though

I refuse to believe that you couldn't replace enough of your fluids with LSD to kill you.

Please tell me we're making the shift into Fourth Density before 2017 user. What is life like in that?

I'll try it for science
pickme pickme pickme

Too much water can fucking kill you

LSD is a solid you fucking retard

>16.5 mg/kg

have you got any fucking clue what 16.5 mg of LSD would take to produce, let alone cost?@!!

Exactly

I'm not talking about feeding you acid, I mean hooking someone up to IV, doing a full transfusion, what the fuck ever they would need to do to kill someone with it

>What is the most powerful country on earth, Alex

>a BRAND NEW drug they just invented
"They invented" huh?

LSD was being invented and tested before the CIA even existed. Though back then, the OSS was around.
I bet you think "they" invented psilocin and mescaline too.

Things like ergot and morning glories have been known to make people trip since ye olden dayes.
Once pharmacology started getting popular in the early 20th century, it wasn't long before chemists isolated the ergoloids and began alkylating them, reducing them, etc to make new psychoactives.

LSD(which is based on the German name for Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Lysergsaure Diethylamid) was but one compound discovered.
Another one(currently being sold legally on the internet) is names ALD-52.
ALD-52 basically refers to Acetylated Lysergsaure Diethylamid compound number 52. LSD was LSD-25, being the 25th compound developed and tested.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_history4.shtml

It's not correct though. You can overdose on LSD and die. it's just that usually doses come in mcg, and you need a much higher dose than the recreational dose. Usually drugs have a much narrower therapeutic/recreational to lethal dose range.

Link related, they killed an elephant with 300mg LSD.

So you agree that anything can kill you.. what point are you trying to make then

Who the fuck cares about LSD overdoses? Talk more about ascension and higher worldly matters.

lol ok guy

what a glorious way to die that would be though

TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE

LSD isn't a deliriant you don't lose track of reality at regular doses and by the point you did you wouldn't be able to walk around

They are probably paid government shills, either that or they are stupid kids or uneducated rednecks.

The internet is filled with propagandists, especially pro-American/pro-Israel/pro-Nato/pro-Hillary shills.

>what point are you trying to make then

specifically how much LSD it would take without these 'durr you can't overdose' retards derailing the conversation

It even says in the article, the elephant was alive on 300mg of LSD, it was the barbiturates that killed it. You cannot overdose on acid, you can only have progressively worse trips.

No point in heavy discussions.
It's something you just understand.

I will give you a sample though.
You know how humans form cities and consider these places to be centers of learning and information?
Well when people evolve, they come to the realization that the opposite is actually the truth. Urban centers actually cause mental and societal decay.
Because while there's "more stuff to do", there's actually less variety overall, and the brain is not faced with cause-effect situations enough to grow into a civilized and matured organ.
More people is a bad thing, and a matured and evolved species will limit its population to create better focus and self-ordering, to the point where authority, government, religions, and other forms of control other than self-control are no longer needed and actually become a great hindrance.

This is a very simplified sample, but it might begin your evolution if you think on it and do the research and open your brain up.

A key important set of factors-
1. Self-control and self-governance are vital for higher civility.
2. Ego should be soft, limited, and humble while seeing life as unlimited in scope.

When you evolve above the apes, the apes will no longer be able to understand that you have risen to a higher state.
They won't even see you. They're not evolved enough to know your higher state, much like the chimpanzee is not evolved enough to know the higher state of humanity.

PS: IQ has nothing to do with this. It becomes a moot factor, and other brain features take over after a point. That's why so many of you people down there with high-IQ are still so irrational.

>muh egoism
>muh nihilism

Like Why Can't We Be Like Normal Space Dust And Adapt To The Environment Around Us?

Well, I'm not one to persist being wrong. You seem to really know what you're talking about. It sorta blows my mind that you can just legally buy an LSD equivalent. I just checked, and you weren't kidding.

So about this coming mass ascension...any more light you could shed on that? Is it going to come after a bit of violence? What is your understanding of God? I already have come to an understanding of the spiritual world, and have rejected all mainstream religions (though some seem much closer than others), and I was wondering if you could point me to some literature.

I don't mean to ask such simple questions but there comes a point where the desired answers are so tremendous that more pointed, specific questions seem almost...perverse in a way.

see
>Ego should be soft, limited, and humble while seeing life as unlimited in scope.
>humble
>People like you are but infants to these men.
>You have no concept of what is actually at stake here bud.

Read some Chuang Tzu and shut up already breh

>Nurture > Nature

Gonna need some evidence bud. No, your IQ argument doesn't count. Prove that urban landscapes donwgrades people's behavior

>Muh sovereign citizen

Impossible. Youre just a religious person in denial. That's what lesser being doing, is assume a state of pride where you have no content.

The funny thing about the MKUltra experiments is CIA officers would put LSD in each others coffee unexpectedly. For science!

There was a death where one of the CIA officers jumped out of a window while on LSD.

Yeah that's essentially tactical nihilism
>be one with the nature around you
>no matter what.

This poster made an opinion based argument. Post facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

How much were they dosing each other? I've had friends surprise dose me like 48mcg before but I figured it out pretty fast and didn't try flying.

The fact that you'rew confusing my musings for ego shows how unevolved you are.
All you can see is what you think is my ego, because you still think in terms of selfishness and ego as a lower being.

This is like trying to explain calculus to 4yos. You're just not ready yet. You likely have the ability in the future, but it's just now ready to go at this time.

FWIW, I see the future and you lower people as inspiring and promising.
Many of you have that fire in the head, ready to seek new understanding.

Hold onto that shit and think outside of the factory the boxes are made in.
Things might seem bad, but they're actually shaping up very well, if you take the whole gamut of 300 years or so into account. And of course, beyond that.

>when you interrogate someone for 3 hours then realize that you're high as balls and were talking to a pot
I can only imagine how "fun" it was

Netflix is actually pretty red pilled. This, man in the high castle and that anti big pharma movie by sandler.

My bad, the article says he was dosed with LSD 9 days before he jumped out of the window.

Getting through the Van Allen belt is literally explained in the article you linked.

>or about $13,000 worth of it in modern pricing
Yeah, because goverment needs to buy its LSD for their Experiments from the street

NASA explaining space phenomena is like grandpa explaining how Santa delivers presents.

lol the drug trials where intentionaly "secretly leaked" to divert attention from the real goal of MKULTRA wich was to brainwash people through torture and hypnosis

crazy serial killer or CIA plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella

ofc he was just a crazy serial killer otherwise there would have been some sort of conspiracy and that is just foolish

>Gonna need some evidence bud.
Look at the people living in and coming out of urban centers of the world.
Even you can comprehend, or understand, they're lower riffraff.

Things like communism, socialism, fascism, religious orders, social justice, and the various and sundry tyrannies and travesties and black ops/espionage organizations of the world, all the bad shit leeching off your civility and decency, all of that forms in urban centers.

One major cause is, because unevolved people get very egotistical in groups. Everyone seeks to define and individualize themselves when they see others.
One neat thing about the psychedelic drugs is, they diminish or sometimes destroy this toxic egotism, allowing the group to think more as one.
This is the first step to dissolving individualism AND collectivism, making both concepts unimportant.

The evolved man does not live as an individual or as a group. The concepts are primitive.

>believes he is enlightened
>wastes his mornings on a Taiwanese child pornography message board

No you've just become religious. Not that there's anything wrong about it, it just makes you acutely aware to change and incredibly susceptible to control by more intelligent people than you.

You've become convinced you're above something you're not.

Well before I read this

>no evidence
>a whole new level of shitposting

Sup Forums is a great place to interact with many people globally with less ego(being mostly anonymous) interfering.

One does not stop studying and interacting with lower forms or think he is above interacting with such forms.
That would be great ignorance on my part.

Plus this place is legitimately amusing. Fucking hilarious at times.
Just because you're evolved doesn't mean you can't laugh at Shillary fuckwits and SJWs, right?

Hell, we still enjoy the hell out of guns, shooting, swords, and other various things, and we appreciate capitalism as well.
We know engineering and the ties that man has to his machines as well as anyone.
And we recognize guns as important tools of defense, because even if you're evolved, you are still mortal and self-defense is as important as anything to self-regulation.
After all, in the end, a man is the only one who can actually defend himself. Anyone else is just hollow comfort.

>Things like communism, socialism, fascism, religious orders, social justice, and the various and sundry tyrannies and travesties and black ops/espionage organizations of the world, all the bad shit leeching off your civility and decency, all of that forms in urban centers.
>The ultimate centrist
>The ultimate introvert

You're still missing the point. You've fundamentally made a state of nature akin to the perfect mode of living and then immediately project this mode of living onto others, yet you don't live in pride? Maybe is you took a less solipsistic view on life, you'd understand that not everyone operates in an introverted state as your own.

Yes, if you wish to create a eugenics created utopia where everyone functions exactly like you, then by all means strive for it. imo there's no difference between you and any of these other groups, because people who are extroverted don't operate like you. Congrats you can live a monk. You have no idea why you can live like a monk, but good for you.

You're literally the philosophical side of

>reeeee normies
>why can't everyone be more /comfy/ like me

>Just because you're evolved
We have a supreme gentileman over here
Is this the next logical step in dude weed lmao?

>Muh no identity state

All of you types are the same; a lack of self awareness built upon pride. You're incapable of keeping people out of the Other.

>no evidence
Would you like a scientific study proving liquid water to be wet as well?

Just look through the catalog. It's mostly topics about people acting like animals in cities in some way or another.
Hell, the US political process is an obvious example. People still believe they can get help from the psychopaths who control them, so they "vote" believing in choice.

Some day they'll figure out that politics is outdated and primitive. That you can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands.

>freedom is bad tho!
If you're a lower creature and can't handle it, sure. But limitations only hold you back. And being held back stops evolution.

Fucking kek

>Freedom is bad tho

I don't even think you understand what freedom is, let alone can argue if I know what is or not. You're just the ultimate eugenicist perhaps without realizing it even.

You still haven't proven if nurture > nature yet, so your idea that extroversion as a whole is corrupted somehow is just rooted in your own egocentric views. Even to the point where you can't realize you have one. Here's what you do,

>Prove that your personality type and the genetics required for possessing such traits is superior

Or

>Don't

Insults do not change truth.
Like I said, you people might get here.

Good luck. It takes some crazy and sometimes frightening shit to break into the higher plane.
And I'm not talking DMT trips. You come back from those.

>You've fundamentally made a state of nature akin to the perfect mode
I never said anything of the sort.
You're just not intelligent enough, yet, to grasp what I'm saying so you're still thinking in terms you can comprehend.
And you're not willing to admit you're in that state.

You see, I'm willing to admit I am. There are beings much MUCH higher than where we are now.
I'm still infantile compared to the real masters. But I won't stop aiming for the top either.

First step to growth is to admit you have a lot of room to grow, bud.
The ride never ends. Thankfully.

>being held back stops evolution
We're reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't even be possible
>you people
>higher plane
>You're just not intelligent enough, yet
dude lsd lmao
DUDE LSD

> LSD
> Overdosing

Only way that would happen is if they held them under in a swimming pool of it until they drowned.

Behold A Pale Horse is a crock of shit.

The total lack of credible supporting documentation or other evidence leads to the inescapable conclusion that the book is a hate-inspired and inflammatory work of ignorable fiction, designed to arouse fear and spread hatred.

>You can't even comprehend

No you just don't really know what it's like to understand another person's thoughts, so you immediately project yourself and your traits onto others, then judge them thereby on of they are worthy or yourself or not. You didn't say

>You've fundamentally made a state of nature akin to the perfect mode

That was me prescribing your behavior.

What crazy and frightening shit did you do?

leave to secret government projects threads to bring out the nuts. Some of it's really interesting, like Frank Olson. I wonder if his colleagues were just playing a joke or if they marked him to be used as an experiment.

I'm not surprised that he wasn't interesting in bio weapons after taking acid though. I used to be interested in the military then I took acid every 3 weeks for a year when I was 21, and now I don't want anything to do with war. It's taken a lot time and thinking and philosophy to finally come back around to realizing that conflict is inevitable and that. there will always be conflict in this place we call reality.

theghostdiaries.com/10-jaw-dropping-claims-made-by-william-cooper-in-behold-a-pale-horse/

Think what you think, his claims are very on point and he predicted 9/11 with perfect accuracy, even naming Osama.
Behold a Pale Horse is a must read for anyone midcourse into conspiracies.

Man you sound awfully condescending