Mohammad Abbas-Khan, 23, has been harassing a group of locals...

>Mohammad Abbas-Khan, 23, has been harassing a group of locals, trying to intimidate them into giving up alcohol in the heavily populated Muslim neighborhood.
>A Muslim barber decided he was going to force a group of Romanians to give up alcohol in accordance with Sharia. He soon realized he made a huge mistake.
>Abbas-Khan states that “Romanians are very intimidating.”

youtube.com/watch?v=0XGT8oLdvCI

madworldnews.com/muslim-romanians-stop-drinking/

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/uk-muslims-sharia-patrol-romanians-they-bring-baseball-bats-and-beat-the-muslims-to-a-pulp/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/
stormfront.org/forum/t1014018/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania
google.com/search?q=gypsy population romania
youtube.com/watch?v=28AKH1Czxug)
google.com/search?q=rotherdam child rape scandal
theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XII16.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well done Romania, I love you now.

Was it that one Romanian guy that always shitposts on Sup Forums about how he can beat up everybody?

>tfw I could mop the floor with anyone from this website
>tfw even your own mom won't recognise you at morgue

Based Romania

Many of my friends who worked in UK came back with storiess of trashing darkies. They weren't tough guys or nationalist, just brought up in a culture when you should stand up for yourself. The pakis quickly learned the difference between them and the Britbongs.

Jesus Christ Britanistan, unfuck yourself

Nice. Hopefully we see more of this in the future

>Mohammad Abbas-Khan, 23, has been harassing a group of locals, trying to intimidate them into giving up alcohol in the heavily populated Muslim neighborhood.

It wasn't exactly like that. The muslim in question is a barber, the group of gypsies were drinking outside of his shop and he rightfully told them to fuck off.
The gyppos chimped out. Him being muslim is irrelevant

They are free to drink outside according to UK law, its that the mudshit did not want them to drink in a Sharia zone located barbershop, where most of the clients are muslim.

and we dont know if they are gypsies or not.

Fuck off gyppo, you would have gotten your shit pushed in here as well if you started being drunk outside of a barber shop where kids go get a haircut in the middle of the fucking day
Sharia has nothing to do with it this time, i fucking hate muslims but this time they weren't wrong

*clap clap clap*

so tollerant

In all honesty they were probably gypsies.

Why are you so triggered , dear shitalian?Maybe because you would have been mistaken for muslimk too :)))

Good job, Vlad.
Next put their heads on a stick.

Rmove them all nigel.

haha
it's teh same triggered "italian" from every romanian thread

piss off scrub.

>tfw skinnyfuck and will never be a slav man-bear

The UK police is at the scene to cover any possible evidence of Muslims raping British kids and provide lube.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/

Get ready guise, this is the part where he says he is a descendent of roman emperors

So what? Everything turned out fine.

Fuck off spic

>italy

checks out

>the raped offspring of lombards/arabs/greeks who thoroughly breed the italian peninsula speaks :))))))))

my fucking sides

why are you so mad?

he's probably one of those muslim sudanese immigrants from Italy

he's in every romanian thread posting the same images and comments.

>Get ready guise, this is the part where Italian whoopsie sucks Muslim cock.

>triggered "italian" from every romanian thread
Why did you end being the only Latin country with no glorious history? I mean, the only thing your country has done that was heroic was the Great Kebabing. Outside of that... no empire. No major inventions.... Nothing. Just a bunch of gypsies and some Hungarian land.

And? It's their country, they can do whatever the fuck they want

Nice bait.Romania lives at perifery of Europe, and was constantly attacked by 3 Empires.And neither did we have acces to Med Sea or any Ocean...

>And neither did we have acces to Med Sea or any Ocean...
You could have send ships through the Bosphorus(paying a toll) to colonize. Fuck, Latvia and Sweden even had colonies.

There they are, the gyppos and their diaspora crawling out of the sewers with their can of Aurolac defending their pathetic floating turd of a country.

>and some Hungarian land
Hungarians were always a small minority in our lands, FUCK FACE!

I don't know how gypsys are in UK, but in Spain trying to intimidate a group of them is suicidal. Like going to the Bronx to try to intimidate a group of niggers (in fact, gypsys are our niggers equivalent). This muslim was pretty dumb, even for muslims standards.

It simply does not work like that.

How you can talk of our country when your major cities are mostly formed from immigrants?

Fuck off you wop piece of shit

stormfront.org/forum/t1014018/

t. Muhammad Ibn al Itali

>when your major cities are mostly formed from immigrants?

Nah. We mostly treat ourselves with throwing firebombs at gyppo camps here and here, lots of fun and nobody gets hurt.
Well, most of the times at least

Gypsies are not intimidating, they are like indian niggers.These must have been their pimps, who bring the gypsies into the country and have a begging organised mafia.

>no true scotsman

Men i've been to Italy.Its safe to say that most of the inhabitants in major cities were blacks straight from Subsahara.

>The Romanians say,
>"he's got an itch up his ass"
JUST once, I wanna see some mooslems try to make some dindus in the US abstain from alcohol.
>would watch aftermath on PPV

Get /fit/ go bearmode
The only one stopping yourself is you.

95% of Romania is Gipsy, Gipsys are indians.

22mins
Assuming it's you posting a link to your vid. I'm not writing you off, but I'm low-trust towards ESL non-Western Youtubers. Convince me it's a quality vid worth my time bro.

He don't talk nothing about Somali and Nigerian NIGGERS in Italy cause he like to suck their cocks!

I'd rather live next to 1000 niggers that 10 gypsies. Niggers are docile and usually work for days in the fields picking up fruits, gypsies are not.
>muh aneddotes
You have some statistics for that big boy? Because telling what you've seen from your caravan ain't gonna cut it

3%

>our lands
>our

>It simply does not work like that.
As if. Somehow Courland(Latvia) had colonies, but you didn't. I must say, that's pretty sad. Also, you could have landed your own private colonizing party even if your Ottoman/Russian/Hungarian overlords didn't allow it. The Pilgrims moved to the new world almost purely on their own because they were theocratic separatists.

Islam is worse than public intoxication. I'm with the gypos on this one.

>Niggers are docile
when they stuff your rectum, you faggot

More like 3.6%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania

Sorry but I meet gypsies daily here and they only try to steal/beg, while niggers rape/kill/steal

Do you realise taht you have no actual knowledge?You are talking of migrations to other land and thats not collonization -_-

Romania geographical position and the fact that it was always attacked/under foreign influence and the country split, was the main factor.

Based romanians.
Keep it up and we can overlook the pan handling

based gypos

Always remember Radu, we are, and always will be your bulls.
Your economy is afloat only because of the generous amount of cash i'm spending when i want to treat myself with a nice sexual trip in your excuse of a country
Which amounts to no more than 50 euros and a small box of chewing gums, i can usually bang a couple of dozens of your women for that amount

I'd chimp out too if a bunch of a drunk gypsies showed up around

>Romani people (Roma in Romani; Țigani in Romanian) in Romania, Gipsy, constitute one of the country's largest minorities. According to the 2011 census, they number 621,573 people or 3.3% of the total population, being the second-largest ethnic minority in Romania AFTER Hungarians.
Google it MORONS:
google.com/search?q=gypsy population romania

>muslims are degenerate
>gypsies are degenerate

polacks now fight over who is worse, its like the oppression categories of feminism, we are seriously debating if muslims or gypsies are a worse category, fucking retarded

choose on principle you fucking retarded, drinking alcohol in public should not be harassed, it doesnt matter if a degenerate gypsy or a aryan master race boy drinks there, all in all it only shows multiculturalism isnt working

>Italians
>white

The Italian is destroying to the Romanian in this thread.

BOZGOR with Italian proxy

Here he comes again, telling us how he fucks romanian women and how they beg him.His insecurity has no boudneries.You can search the archives, he posts the same thing.

Keep lying to yourself. I've been to most of your major cities, and as much as I'd force myself to like them (mainly due to history and culture), I've always felt that I was visiting a Somalian neighborhood. The only difference was that the buildings was nice, imo.

>everywhere you go, you can see African immigrants that literally sell shit out of a sheet, in front of all the major attractions
>whenever they see the police coming, they grab their sheet and run away, only to return in no more than 10 minutes
>packs of hungry and wild Somalians rampaging the streets every night, harassing women and children like there's no tomorrow
>packs of albanians and other slavic shitskins rule your blocks

And to top it all off, you are the new proud owner of most of our gippos. Thank you for correcting our stained record and thank you for integrating all of these diverse and peaceful communities in your lovely back-yard.

>tl;dr Italy does have a nice culture and millions of beautiful places to visit, but your country is riddled by sandniggers, monkeys, gippos and european niggers (albanians)

>pic related, proud Italians of Roman descent.

>Romania geographical position and the fact that it was always attacked/under foreign influence and the country split, was the main factor.
Somehow the Mormons were able to settle a desert valley next to a Great Salt Lake and you couldn't send a few thousand people to another continent. For shame, Gypsmania, for shame.

Whiter than Americans.

Damn it, Slavs are gonna make me learn one of their languages one day. I'm trying to learn German and I don't need the distraction.

Oh shit boys, we've got Mr 62% in the house tonight telling people who is white and who's not

That was pretty cool vlad senpai.

steroids man..all the guys you see which weight more than 110-120kg with muscles are on steroids believe me i do this shit for 30years

Wonder how it would go down here. Alcohol is a part of life.

They were slaves for 500 years

>not knowing his own god damn history

"Romanians have a recorded presence of almost 250 years on American soil. In the late eighteenth century, a Transylvanian priest named Samuel Damian immigrated to America for scientific reasons. Damian conducted various experiments with electricity and even caught the attention of Benjamin Franklin (they met and had a conversation in Latin). After living in South Carolina for a few years, Damian left for Jamaica and disappeared from historical record. In 1849, a group of Romanians came to California during the Gold Rush but, being unsuccessful, migrated to Mexico. Romanians continued to immigrate to America during this period and some distinguished themselves in the Union Army during the Civil War. George Pomutz (1818-1882) joined the Fifteenth Volunteer Regiment of Iowa and fought at such battlefields as Shiloh, Corinth, and Vicksburg, and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General. Nicholas Dunca (1825-1862), a captain serving in the Ninth Volunteer Regiment of New York, died in the battle of Cross Keyes, Virginia. Another Romanian-born soldier, Eugen Teodoresco, died in the Spanish-American War in 1898."

>The first major wave of Romanian immigrants to the United States took place between 1895 and 1920, in which 145,000 Romanians entered the country. They came from various regions, including Wallachia and Moldavia

In my religion, being Italian while being alive is pretty fucking haramazaaan to be quite honest.
If you could kindly correct this and remove yourself from the planet, that would be really great as I consider Earth a Shariazaan zone.

why the fuck are you telling me of salt lake?

we're not even slavs.

Typical gypsy behaviour, harassing the locals and beating up some guys who probably were being disturbe by a bunch of degenerate drunkfucks. If you go to a nuslim country respect their culture.

> zero% is now magically higher than 62%

wew lad
LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

But I though you loved niggers!
>Niggers are docile and usually work

Any barber would do what the mudshit did.

Romanian gypsie welfare leeches getting drunk outside his shop in the middle of the day. Imagine Abos doing the same thing. Abos and gypsies are basically the same scum that must be eradicated for society to move forward.

So we can definitely list romanians aka gypsies next alongside pakis and sandeep in the easily triggered category.

This is lovely. Fuck Sharia-pushers.

Shit, this bitch looks like Taylor Swift on steroids after sunbathing too much.

lel. No they would ask them to go elsewhere if the problem still can't resolve then call in police not start confronting them

You are with the gypis because you never suffered them, did you?

Radu, you've been making shit up for half a hour. I've never seen a somali here in my life, it's mostly senegalese and malawians niggers and they don't stick for long. We give them new, shiny IDs in a matter of weeks and send them up north.

Nobody roams streets at night, nobody harrasses anybody (because if you do this happens youtube.com/watch?v=28AKH1Czxug) and you are just a salty gyppo.

Now go back pretending you are ROMANZ AND SHIET

What are Romanians racially?

Also negotiate with the police on how they can better cover your child's rape done by Muslims cause Sharia allows them.
google.com/search?q=rotherdam child rape scandal
So tolerant!

Hey, i'm no expert here, but i'm sure your black muslim president with a white mother and african father knows better

>muslim demands they stop drinking because they are in a "Sharia" zone

And you're saying they are leeching whilst getting drunk outside his shop. The poor muslim, he is so oppressed, he just wanted his own Sharia-controlled shithole in a country that is christian by nature and secular by practice.

>spotted the abbo shitskin

Only you and trashy cougar whore love black cock so much!

>What are Romanians racially?
Italo-Dacio-Gypsy

>Never seen a somali here
>Has apparently never been near a mirror

At least his brother has the foresight and understanding to endorse Trump.

I won't call you a Gyppo anymore.

Most famous anthropological book.

theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XII16.htm

>In view of the complex ethnic history of Rumania, the living Rumanians may be expected to show evidence of a multiplicity of racial origin. To native Dacian elements, which must have included a blend of indigenous Neolithic peoples with Satem-speaking Nordics, have been added whatever population the Romans brought and which did not run away, and a multitude of early Slavs whom the Vlachs absorbed. Other elements, Ugric, Tatar, and Gothic, were probably of lesser importance.

>"Sharia" zone
Now wtf is that shit?

An Europotpourri with a Slavic majority, despite latin language

>I've never seen a somali here in my life

hahhahahahahhahaha.

No, really: ahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

That's literally like me saying I haven't seen a pothole in my entire life. Or it's like me saying I haven't seen corruption in my country for my entire life.

Keep living in the bubble, Muhammad-Luigio di Mogadishu

>What are Romanians racially?
Indian low caste pajeets mixed with diaspora bydlos and bottom tier ruski slavshits
Check out hungarians, then check out romanians. The differences are staggering.

Even the so called "white" romanians, have that weird facial structure with high cheekbones, round faces and those yellowish eyes you see in gyppos

>Video is some guy talking for 22 minutes.

No.

Sounds like the Elder Scrolls m8.

Interesting.