She didn't deserve her ending, right ?

Oh and
>tfw no paranoid petite gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Nszp4Iwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes she did.

>She didn't deserve her ending, right ?

>PLEAAAAAAASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A DAUGHTER SHE'S THE SWEETEST LITTLE DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD JUST DON'T KILL ME

*later*

>What the fuck Todd I told you to kill that bitch and her baby and splatter their organs on the wall!

Nah, she got what she deserved.

What are you referring to, Andrea and Brock or when Todd and his buddies came into Skyler's house to threaten her ?
First case I'm not sure she had anything to do with that, second it was just threats.

>tfw no petite mature gf thats busy with her but lets her fuck you once a week

walt did nothing wrong

Walt should have captured her and sold her to the cartels where her feet would get raped day and night.

I want to suck on her legs.

deserve's got nothing to do with it

She sure did. She was cold blooded and wouldn't hesitate to kill you and your family if you let her go

>wouldn't hesitate to kill you and your family if you let her go
Best waifu.

Deserve what? Getting mildly poisoned than spared in the end?

You realize Walter giving her a call and telling her the exact toxin he poisoned her with was to spare her. Ricin is easily treatable within days after exposure. That phone call was Walter sparing her life.

pure

7yo me fell in love with her when I watched A Knight's Tale.

>feet just an inch out of frame

True kino.

>second it was just threats.

she chastised Todd for not actually hurting/killing them and it was Todd who told her that the message was sent and didn't need to go that far, remember that Todd always respected Mr White

OK Munny

>You realize Walter giving her a call and telling her the exact toxin he poisoned her with was to spare her. Ricin is easily treatable within days after exposure. That phone call was Walter sparing her life.

You're wrong in so many ways and here's proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Nszp4Iwg

You just proved me right. No on-screen death

What makes you think she didn't just drive to the hospital for a routine detox for ricin. She could have gone for days sick on that shit and still end up in the hospital and cured even if he didn't tell her. Telling her was pretty much giving her the cure.

>said that he called her to spare her when it was actually Lydia that called Todd to confirm Walt's death

Bullshit #1

>routine detox of ricin poisoning

Bullshit #2, this does not exist, you can't detox from ricin poisoning, there isn't even an antidote.

>Telling her was pretty much giving her the cure.

Ridiculous headcanon, try harder next time

this, ricin poisoning treatment is basically a stomach flush + hoping for the best

Last time I read up on Ricin was after the end of that episode so I'm rusty but your right, there is no antidote, it is however treatable in hospital and not deadly at all. Especially if you tell the person what they're are poisoned with. And yea, he didn't call her but he didn't have to tell her exactly what did like some comicbook villain. Now she knows what's got her sick and can easily be treated and kept alive, maybe the writers knew this, maybe they didn't either way, in the real world, she would've been fine.

i wish that pillow was my crotch

Hmmm, I've never asked a girl to scream full volume into my crotch, I wonder how it feels.

Don't you just love how this show made out ricin to be like the ultimate weapon?

It's a fairly obscure but real poison that the writers exploited for plot as some kind of undetectable killer, but it's actually not that dangerous unless you live somewhere with no hospitals. TV shows do this kind of thing all the time.

>Ricin
>easily treatable

Walt didn't call her. He answered Toddy's phone.

I wanna lick that face

Wow this must be a populat thing. Im rewatching Breaking Bad and nearly finished and all I can think about in the Lydia scenes is what her asshole would feel like wrapped around my dick

>has been used as an assassination method and considered as a chemical warfare agent in the past
>not that dangerous

On a list of Breaking Bad characters who deserved death, she'd be near the top.

does she deserve that receding hairline though?

>mfw people stopped using stevia and went back aspartame because of her death

Just under Mike.