The king in the background

What kind of 34d chess does he play?

>yfw you realize he's a shape-shifting warg

Smee! Take your men down the left flank!
Maymen! Follow the flight plan down the centre.
Dr. Pavel,get on board right after I call Itin.
Forth and fear no Hotheads!

Arise, arise, Agents of Bill Wilson! Masks shall be pulled off, planes shall be crashed. . .
A big day, a painful day AND THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

FLY NOW, FLY NOW, FLY, FLY FOR GOTHAM AND FOR YOU!

BAAAAAAANE!
BAAAAAAAAAAAANE!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

>Cause a war in the seven kingdoms
>Use Lysa Aryn who poisoned her husband for you for military power
>Steal the former queen after killing the 2nd king
>Trade the former queen for more political and military power

>Give it all up because muh love for a childish girl who keeps complaining and interrupting the men in charge
>Uh Jon I want to have your permission to date your half sister

What the fuck happened
They fucking ruined his character
It has to be incredible chess for me to even partly believe this turn he has gone.

Just

spoiler

hes dead by the end of the season

He was my favorite character because he felt like the only person still playing the game of thrones but in the new season they completly justed him

He will die next episode.

Normally I would hate you for spoiling but this series was dead when they killed baelish

He is a greenseer

None of Littlefinger or Varys' schemes make any sense with the changes from the book plotlines.

good, fuck him, hate his character

If you think Balish was ever not obsessed with fucking Sansa you're retarded. She looks like a younger version of her mother, it was fucking obvious.

How dare you sully the ride of the rohhirim with your shit meme.

i like how he has that certain CIA smugness going on here

Reminder that Baelish would be nothing without based Tywin.

Literally riding other people's coattails.

hes obsessed with her but he's not reckless like the show. i feel like the show doesnt know what to do with him since his book plotline is significantly different and just decided to kill him off in the lamest fashion possible.

The kind that gets him killed.

He is throwing away everything he has worked for because he wants to fuck Sansa.

All the plans, all the ladder climbing and he's like naaah im just gonna hang around and do nothing but stare at Sansa and look creepy until someone finally gets tired of my shit and kills me.

He knows Jon is meeting with Tyrion right now. Tyrion knows Littlerfinger betrayed Ned. He should know that he has the time it takes a crow to fly from Dragonstone to Winterfell before the North executes him but he just does nothing.

the problem with baelish, olenna and also to a degree varys is how meaningless their arcs and all their scheming feel.

i feel baelish might as well not have existed. and what did olenna do? she tried to keep her house alive by marrying into the lannisters and thats it. all that wise talk and scheming for nothing.

>Lady Sandra, my trick to doing what I do is...
>I have contingency plans.

Tywin was the best character on GOT by a million miles.

BLAYYY WIT HER ARSH

He's went from a potential contender to a plot device for stronk yasss queen Sandra to execute and claim her stronk brutal wymen status... he'll be dead by Sandra's hands soon

To be fair he now owns a castle and an army. I'd be happy with that if I got to fuck sansa daily.

The CIA kind.

He looks in charge here.

>even the Arryn banner is a crashing bird

>she didn't fly so good

book Baelish is obsessed with Sansa, but he also wants to put her on the Iron Throne with him as her consort. Show Baelish suddenly stopped caring about scheming and subtlety in favor of going straight for his desired firecrotch

EVERYSHING ISH SHAPPENING SHAT SHONCE SHANSHA

I don't want to believe this.
His flight plan will succeed.

>that last paragraph

Fuck, hadn't even thought of that. This show truly is trash by now.