Most hated man in America

I bet he regrets running for president.

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD.
+10c

Only someone with low self respect would care what liberals think about them

When asked for a comment Melania Trump responded, " I think that the artist was a little too generous in the genital region."

Thanks for correcting the record

>HE HAS A SMALL PEEPEE XDDDD

It's the first time I say this unironically : Kill yourself.

>buy kneeling blow up doll
>write liberal agenda on it's back
>superglue it's mouth to the emperors dick

this. is. fucking. IT!

Drumpf is fucking finished.

Up until this point I was for him.

Now, after seeing the disaster which right-wing lunatics call the 'Trump campaign' and on top of that this HUGE (I used to call it YUGE) humiliation done by some people

#ImWithHer now, and there's nothing you drumpfkins can do about it.

Its not a statue of Trump, its a statue of the german Chancellor Angela Merkel

that immature statue actually helps Trump by reinforcing the regressive leftist stereotype

That really corrected my record

Actually, Donald's been proven to have an above-average cock. You can say what you like about him, but a fact is a fact.

Both of you trumptards are missing the point entirely. Trump is literally the most hated man in america and quite possibly the world. If he hadn't jumped in the presidential race he could've had a good legacy.

I'll enjoy his humiliating concession speech and the wails of millions of trumpfags come election day.

Didn't Trumps ex say he had like at least a 9inch dick?

It's kay, when Killary's medical condition deteriorates and she dies of a seizure on fucking election day the sound of the collective laughter will drown out the entire world.

THE LION SHALL ROAR
AND SHAKE THE CUNT TO HER CORE
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE IN BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

Didnt people hate bush more?

The world loves Hillary, sorry conspiracytards it's not coming true.

It literally doesn't matter what the public opinion of her is, she has an incurable medical condition that WILL lead to her death. She's honestly not medically fit to run for POTUS but I guess you guys never considered that when you wrote your laws?

No... the only point I've gotten from this effigy is two things:

1. Liberals are massive hypocrites, and every day that passes just makes my hatred for them grow to gas chamber levels.

>Body shaming is a bad thing
>Proceeds to shame the male body

2. They've been beaten on every intellectual front and only have the hipsters, sjws and trendies. And all they can produce is shit like this instead of concede they're wrong.

I'm not a fan of trump but the premise to this thing is literally
>Haha this is what he looks like naked!!
>He's fat and has a small doodle!!!
>He looks dumb!!!
>Hahahahaha take that Trump!

Yep, you sure showed him.

>dude trump is out of shape lmao

nah, Trump has always been doing this kind of thing. This was the final fight for him.

Epic post coming boys.

Here it is.

there are people right now on planet earth that are taking CARICATURE, a low but still beloved tradition in in journalistic visual media and make scupture characters, satirical sculptures.

And look at this. A 3D full body caricature. Great caricaturists have a special sense of how to illustrate the flaws in their character by exaggerating aspects of their physical appearance.

So that's the rubric.

And then you look at this and we're talking a low F. Our first impression is that this artist has no idea who Donald Trump is; it's as if a very bad sculptor was working for someone who doesn't know how to sculpt but is nevertheless directing the sculptor's work. And this is the result.

The whole think has that effect of high neronic bombardardment in the prefrontal. And if you're lucky you get pulses in your "G spot sulci." Get on my level and learn to let your brain jerk itself off.

I really don't have an issue with this whatsoever. The Anarchists think they did something clever, and Trump haters keep posting these images because they think it makes Trump look ridiculous. It doesn't.

What it does show is that in order to attack Trump, one must make a caricature of his positions, his statements, and now even his person. The left keeps doubling down on their misrepresentations because they think that's the important part of what Trump's strategy is. But they're wrong: the important part is that he's correct.

>one guy making a stupid statue and trying to force it as a viral meme means he's the most hated man in the world

This is why #ImWithHer

He's a big guy for nu.

It's very poor sculpting as well, you can see a huge crease down the leg and the pubes look like macaroni instead of hair.

Oh. My. God. Is. You're. Name. Like. Rosco?

Listen. to. your. lists. just. like. every. one. else's. would. be.

positions. statements. person. and how led into that last one with that "and now even" the thing. I though it was perfect as a way to emphasize that as you say, you "don't have an issue with this whatsover," you are reaching a level of growing consternation you are feeling as you see what seem to you to be increasing attacks on Trump in the media.

You ended your post with this statement. I'd like to reprint it for you and ask you if you would please respond to it. Okay?

Okay.

>The left keeps doubling down on their misrepresentations because they think that's the important part of what Trump's strategy is. But they're wrong: the important part is that he's correct.

This. is. how. you. ended. your. post. and. you. know. what. it. made. me. go. ew. you're. just. a. dumb. cunt. Trump. um. I know he's doing his act right now and everything but honestly. People. like. you. really. scare. him.

Now what inthhell is this?

Get out or I'm gonna scream assault to the Secret Service and your life will be over. Get the FUCK out.

He leaves/

this

>Implying everyone who has ever ran for president hasn't considered that very thing before deciding to run
Oh come on
My favorite part is how they keep trying to make him fat despite the fact that he isn't and that they see no problem in their own terms body shaming him but if we did it to anyone else they like we would be literally Hitler

Gibberish.

>Trump is literally the most hated man in america
Obama is btfoing him in that category by a mile sir

>body shaming

Stop using this fucking term you reddit cuckservative shill.

What's wrong with reddit?

>A fucking leaf
>Not reading properly
Why am I not surprised?

End yourself leftists, you are biological waste that is an affront to humanity. Everything you represent is a perversion and warping of humanity.

>yellow bush

Missed chance to shame him by making it brown or black, implying he dyes his hair.
Weaksauce trolling, tbqh senpai.

t. troll pro

Body shaming is okay but only when its against a straight white male

Dahnald Drumpf is Sup Forums's waifu
Don't ever attack Sup Forums's waifu
sry your waifu ahs a penis, sry your waifu's penis is small, sry your waifu is old and ugly and a man
muhhh safe place
muhhh feelings

SHART IN MART: THE POEM

Jesus was hated too.