When will Dave Chappelle apologize?

When will Dave Chappelle apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5g6LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing wrong with poking fun

WHY HASN'T HE STOPPED.

THERE ARE REPORTS!

“For about the first 20 minutes of his set, Chappelle almost exclusively talked about trans issues,” writes Fox. Some lowlights included, in Fox’s words:

“He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”

Won't somebody think of the children?

that's pretty funny actually

>He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified

based dave

I saw his most recent shows. There was nothing transphobic about it.

“Later, he told a story about receiving a fan letter that derided his trans jokes, to which he replied, ‘A weird thing happened to me in this moment — it honestly made me feel bad that I made somebody else feel bad.’ That was, however, just misdirection for another series of trans jokes.”

“‘I read in the paper that Caitlyn Jenner was contemplating posing nude in an upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated. And I knew it was politically incorrect to say, so I figured I’d just say it for everybody — yuck. Fuck, man, I just want to read some stats, like why are you cramming man-pussy in the middle of the sports page like that?’”
“He then tried to make a fairly complicated point about his own frustration with ‘all this talk about how they feel inside,’ because ‘since when has America given a fuck about how anyone feels inside?’ He ended by arguing that sometimes he thinks ‘the only reason all of us are talking about transgenders is because white men want to do it. If it was just blacks and Mexican like, ‘Hey, y’all, we feel like girls inside.’ They’d be like, ‘Shut up, nigger, no one asked how you felt.’’”

based Dave

topkek

That's a funny joke.

right as usual.

>If it was just blacks and Mexican like, ‘Hey, y’all, we feel like girls inside.’ They’d be like, ‘Shut up, nigger, no one asked how you felt.’’”

B A S E D

/ournegro/

Shit if he keeps going he is gonna get Cosby'ed.

He better hires an Entourage as protection.

Seinfeld has repeatedly said he doesn't give a fuck

Now, there's one funny negro.

(((a white guy)))
|
|>
|

Fucking hell he's as funny as ever

Also, thanks for spoiling his set, JEZEBEL, you cunts

"Intersectionality" is the most Jewish of tricks. Well done to Dave for seeing through it

Is Dave Chappelle dare I say it, /ournigger/?

But Lewis Black isn't white, he's Jewish.

>white people found a way to make themselves appear as minorities (gay, trans, fat acceptance)
>better not make fun of them now

This is actually a hilarious joke that isn't really offensive against trans people. It exaggerates aspects of trannies, but it doesn't actually deride them

That's a religion

he's not wrong.
all the trans acceptance is because white people are mutilating themselves

Good. Chappelle been getting alil too lefty. Let them eat their own.

Why did Sup Forums doubt him?

The black community doesn't like fags and Shemales. News at 11.

No that's their ethnicity. No Jew will truly describe themselves as "white" only as "Jewish". They only call themselves white when they're trying to speak on white peoples behalf, most typically seen in racial matters.

Black community has the highest rate of homosexuals actually.

DAS RITE

But they're Caucasian.

Just imagine the head of Fox saying all of this.

"[we]" a people who dwells apart, and will not be reckoned among the nations." (Numbers 23:9)

Legitimate movement. Funniest thing I've herd all day.

Of course they have a disproportionate gay population, they are all being "raised" by women. But they still hate them. Most gay hate crimes have black suspects.

True but at least they are still shamed for it.

And yet every tranny whore on Santa Monica Blvd is black.

Ethnic Jews are not white.

There's nothing to discuss on the matter.

Tobe fair, most crimes in general have black suspects.

huge fan but come on bro..BAKA

Are Italians and Spaniards white? Are Slavs white?

>Jezebel
and you expect me to read what you posted?

no

BAKA DESU SENPAI!!

Have you ever been to the Caucasus?

Seinfeld gave zero fucks in the past and he gives exactly zero now.

Let's be honest, no it isn't.

Fair enough.

Hopefully never, trannies need to be stamped out before they inspire future generations to follow them into genital-mutilating madness and eventual suicide.

>Transphobic jokes
>jokes
>JOKES
how can they realize it's a joke but still take it seriously?

Yes? What are you getting at here exactly?

>Fuck, man, I just want to read some stats, like why are you cramming man-pussy in the middle of the sports page like that?’

fucking kek

based Dave

it being a joke doesn't magically make it not offensive to them. they are free to complain just like he is free to make jokes.

Lol, this is classic comedy

It's a tribe

wew

called quest

N-NANI?

fucking lol!

archive.is/5g6LE

ugh.... just ugh.... why is everything so problematic?

>according to report

They love implying it is illegal

>he doesn't know his tribes

Shouldn't that make them feel included? Or do they want to be ignored? Or only praised while everyone else gets laughed at?

>He ended by arguing that sometimes he thinks ‘the only reason all of us are talking about transgenders is because white men want to do it. If it was just blacks and Mexican like, ‘Hey, y’all, we feel like girls inside.’ They’d be like, ‘Shut up, nigger, no one asked how you felt.’’”
That is pretty fucming brilliant.
Is it any wonder that Jenner is a rich white Republican who is one of the first widely accepted transgender?

>SJWs expecting comedians to give a fuck
I love it.

What does baka mean?

senpai

huh. What does baka mean too? That is not what I was asking about. I'm too old to get what is going on here.

Trannies are mostly associated with effeminate mentally ill white men. From blacks perspective he's probably just shitting on whites.

There are plenty of nigger trannies though. The second most famous tranny in America is black

hownu.ru

RuPaul isn't transgendered, hes' a drag queen

poor little white boys cant compete with the bbc. Becoming trannies is the next logical step for them.

Black people are some of the most homophobic people on the planet. They don't have to think the jokes are about whites when they will always take a chance to hate on gays and trannies.

Jenner may be trans, but it's still a mental illness that's been simply ignored...he has not been 'widely accepted' by the rest of humanity in any way, shape or form...

>“He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”
Kek

>poldark rape
nice.

I was talking about the one from orange is the new black.

Never. He's rich and popular enough that he doesn't need to bow down to the (((Thought Police))).

Topkek
I actually saw him on one of his stand up tours, and if SJW's are complaining about his comedy then fuck em it's just proof that they are nothing but neurotic trannies because his stand up is about as PC as it gets. Comedy isn't about shutting up and letting whoever you want bully you it's about poking fun at society.

Not only is that funny, it's true. There really should be a law that you can't be offended by something that is a provable fact.

I just need one of you to tell me: will we EVER get /cel/? Will I live to see it? This thread, for example, is only extraneously related to television and film. I'm not complaining, I'm actually suggesting that it would be a good board for gossipy tabloidy bullshitting.

Whats with the left forcing all this degeneracy on the world trying to make us all accept it i honestly think the end is near some one once asked satan how he could destrot the world and he said I'll give them everything they want

no

>If it was just blacks and Mexican like, ‘Hey, y’all, we feel like girls inside.’ They’d be like, ‘Shut up, nigger, no one asked how you felt.’’”
Except... It's not like that all? In radical left circles it's the whites who are treated the worst

That could not be funnier.

>semitic people with a semitic language and a semitic culture
>even remotely comparable to italians, spaniards, and slavs
nice try shlomo

shaking my head (in disapproval)

>another twitter user
who gives a FUCK what people on twitter think?

They're building a narrative.

if he's still telling the jokes they must go over well. comedians don't keep jokes that bomb.

I can see it now. It will be a Kramer-type melt down on stage. He'll yell out "tranny" and suddenly all the trannies in the room will stand up and start booing him and he will get ostracized.

Is quoting the entire post a new meme?

That must be some kind of Hell when you can't enjoy anything anymore because you're always looking for something to be offended by.

Reminds me of Sup Forums

Not him, but damn, things are just out of hand now. With the advent of the internet, you get access to fucking everything including all that redpill reddit tier shit. It sticks with you.