>>85846020

Thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD.

>implying he owns the woods
He'll get himself thrown out of there, his camp fucked and he'll need to move into deeper wilderness.

Feel very sorry for this bloke. He got cleared of the rape charge which effectively means he did fuck all wrong. Yet now he has to tell the police before he has sex ever again. Should just live on a lake in Cumbria or something.

So a man who isn't a rapist, is falsely accused of rape and gets treated like a rapist even toon he isn't one and this has destroyed his life? Thanks feminism.

I would be homeless in England too, you guys never get snow eh? Must be like a beautiful topical holiday all year long, could sleep on the street everyday there. In Canada yeah right, you're homeless you die

I bet he shagged a freemason's daughter or a coppers daughter or SOMETHING because this is fucked.

He should simply get the fuck out of that country.

Go full hooligan hobo. Store your shit in jars and bags and at night go chuck it at the police station then run off back into the woods. He could become a local legend.

Fuck any system that treats you like that, you don't owe it a single thing. Work solely towards leaving or bringing it down.

victoria derbyshire is a cunt

too bad he didn't covert to islam, at least at this rate he might actually qualify as a refugee in another country.

What crime except being born in a police state is he guilty of?

being a white male

he probably posted a rare pepe on facebook

He was accused of rape, dude. Nobody wants to be around him, so he deserves his treatment. Since he was acquitted at trial I might cut him a bit of slack, though.

he was accused of rape but he was found innocent
he is guilty of nothing

>rare pepe

I'm tired of that euphemism. It's a fucking nazi frog.

He just needs to go full Moaty tbqh. What has he got to lose?

Wut

I dont get it. He was found not guilty, and he still has all these restrictions. Am i missing something?

Fucking aussies

Gave me chuckle

He deserves to be homeless because some cunt accused him of rape? Erm... no? I know you're American but do try to use logic in your argument.

Build a fucking Igloo.

You're missing the country we're talking about

accused..

wtf do yo ueven english?

He's le ebin trolling, m8s

You stupid fucking favela bigger it's 30 degrees how can I build an igloo? With the fucking dry grass? Stupid fucking cunt no wonder Spain is such a shitty country
You should help your country out by killing yourself maybe the average IQ and GDP will go up

#NOTALLFROGS

They get snow. Haven't you read Harry Potter?

>Noo.. no one an be that dense.
>"Dude, UK gets the most rain of every...."
>Look at flag
>Ahhh

Just leave the country at that point. There is no reason to stay.

Doesn't UK have laws against cruel and unusual punishments ?

Surely this qualifies

Yeah like one inch then it melts, better than a foot of snow
I fucking hate you Danes so much the biggest shit posters ever, who cares if it rains that means you've got free drinking water. Wow oh my god so bad I can hydrate myself wow oh my god so bad. Fucking Danes

Human rights laws don't apply to White men.

Human rights laws don't apply to you either because Australians are barely even human.

>I fucking hate you Danes so much the biggest shit posters ever

Yeh you are you and Norway are the worst fucking atheist cunts biggest shitposters every time I see your flag I get sick because I know I'll see some Shitty shitpost

>I fucking hate you Danes so much the biggest shit posters ever, who cares if it rains that means you've got free drinking water. Wow oh my god so bad I can hydrate myself wow oh my god so bad. Fucking Danes

You would know all about the wandering gypsy life

>go live in some eastern european capital
>plenty of work for an english speaker in IT or customer support
>wage is above average in these so you can make a decent living

Just get out of the cuckshed and move on.

>>go live in some eastern european capital
>>plenty of work for an english speaker in IT or customer support
>>wage is above average in these so you can make a decent living

that all sounds pretty nice. except for that "eastern europe" part.

It's kinda like how the average american could retire to mexico and live like a rich person.

>get banned from using internet / phone / communication devices without a trial
What the fuck?

Except we don't have Mad Max tier aztec warlords sacrificing people to the blood gods here.

How does one go about doing away with such draconian rulings for good?

Do they only stand because no politician wants to be seen defending people who have been so much as ACCUSED of rape?

>How does one go about doing away with such draconian rulings for good?

Move out of the country, since no other country will enforce such horseshit.

Wtf. Anyone does this to me they and their family dies immediately.

The Victoria Derbyshire show is full of posh crisis actors taking the piss out of the poor, like the Jeremy Kyle show. The BBC is nothing but hoaxes and scripted propaganda. This particular clown looks like he has dyed his hair.