Muslim hate thread

>be me balkanfag
>wake up at 5am to take a piss
>hear 3 different mosques going off in arabic with their infidel intimidation attempt they refer to as "call to prayer"
>instantly fill up with rage and want to end every muslim life on earth

Is there anyone who feels this way too? All I want to do is split their disgusting structures with a rocket launcher and kill every turkspawn adult and child from here to Iraq. Pic related, dead shitlestinian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAt4_IaXCGs
youtube.com/watch?v=U6mGng9NTKU
youtube.com/watch?v=MvB6RuwV_gk
youtube.com/watch?v=7E0D4Ep_YsA
youtube.com/watch?v=FGVbb5h-nO0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM
youtu.be/zkoPKUE3nk8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
youtube.com/watch?v=atJT2A5BBSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Record: CORRECTED

I like how his shirt has basic CPR instructions on it, like he thought anyone would give a shit.

This is what this sounds like:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAt4_IaXCGs

Imagine hearing this while you are trying to sleep. I live far away from this turkalbanian ghetto but I can still here it.

>hear 3 different mosques going off in arabic with their infidel intimidation attempt they refer to as "call to prayer"

fascinating isn't it?
i mean when a call to prayer ended on your region, some where another call prayer started, and it kept going going through around the world

underrated

Disgusting

We have this in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6mGng9NTKU
youtube.com/watch?v=MvB6RuwV_gk
youtube.com/watch?v=7E0D4Ep_YsA

Sweden's first-ever call to prayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGVbb5h-nO0

I am so triggered this isn't illegal in this cucked country. Meanwhile if my neighbor or a shitty bar makes half the noise they get fined to death

This in Bradford UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM

The location of many Muslim grooming gangs that operate to this day.

I feel like this would be met with stfu in new york

I heard that shit when I holidayed in Malaysia, it didn't even sound like words, like some old guy groaning into a mic while taking a drunken shit.

This is the right response.

Fucking hell man

This is the secret for these Albanian shitskins

They live in a shitty ghetto where no real human would and have 5-8 mosques in a 2 km radius, that arabic sounds those produce can be heard 20 kilometers away so they are ANNOUNCING THEIR PRESENCE even when they live nowhere near you

I dream regularly of deporting them all back to their shithole desert so that they'd all kill each other off.

The minaret is a ottoman strategy of marking territory, they will build these as tall as they can so they can be seen from everywhere and let infidels know it's their land.

topkek.jpeg

Sandniggers always fill me with unremitting rage. I have always been like that, even before Sup Forums alltough it's gotten a lot worse now. It merely takes for me to see one of those dirty, smug little arab pig trough of theirs to make me explode internally.

Then just give us our lands you fucking faggots, it isn't that hard.

Ummah ummah. I feel you though, you never had a choice with Shquips.

This is some top quality all american humor

Survival of the fittest bitch

And in 1250 Serbia covers almost all of the Balkans. Territories change faggot, but people still remain if you don't eliminate them.

Before...

...after.

Real map of the era

I am going to albo majority gostivar today where my friend is having his 3rd orthodox child, we will celebrate taking back land piece by piece

Be my guest, but if your kin has learned anything is that we will follow the words of Isa to the end, the Balkans shall know no peace until the Albanian lands are reunited.

Luckily minarets are not an issue here, although I'm still annoyed when I see sandniggers walking on the streets of Zurich in their trashbags and shouting in their phones as if that improves anything.

What is stopping you guys from blasting this from your flat during call to prayer???
youtu.be/zkoPKUE3nk8

Or you'll get systematically exterminated and this time there will be no Clinton to save you.

Wew lad

Still a more favorable alternative than being divided

Don't relax, I am a Bulgarian nationalist and I will enjoy your sea when we plant our flag there

We don't live in alboturk middle eastern ghettos

Not an issue here either. The only minaret built in Hungary after the 17th century was a minaret-shaped ornament for the elephant stables of the Budapest Zoo.

>this time there will be no Clinton to save you.

She'll land under sniper fire and this time we'll make sure it's not a Balkannigger, but someone competent handling the rifle.

Fear

Too confident

Prove me wrong.

People ignore you because you are untermensch

>Is a Slav
>Calls someone Untermensch

We let you have too many freedoms here, big mistake

Here where? In our own lands? Thanks for letting is do what we wanted in what has always been ours.

Your peopel came here in 2001

That one took me a minute, well done user.

Story?

Any sources for that? The Manastir Vilayet has historically been ruled by Albanian Majority.

They are building a Mosque 100 meters from my home. It's not a subtle mosque, it's a full blown mosque which looks like a middle eastern mosque.

>The Manastir Vilayet
So was egypt, it's common knowledge albos were loyal turk dogs but it doesn't entitle them to land they border.

solid

What do balkanites think of non-muslim turks?

You know what to do.

We were historically mercenaries, true, but lap dogs? That's purely fictional. The ghegs never paid taxes and never sent soldiers into draft. And Muhamed Ali Pasha? He took Egypt for himself while the Ottomans were struggling with the French. The ottomans tried to bring him down but failed. Same can be said about the Lion of Ioanina, though sadly he was caught out of treachery.

Greeks have a nice country

Depends if you're passable for white.

All the albos were forced into rural regions while turks were living large in the urban enviroments and all albo children dreamed of becoming turkish. I tend to be believe the caucasian origin theory because no balkanite was ever that cucked

Albanians were originally Christians. What happened?

Unlike fucking muslims they will be fined due to noise restrictions

How do muslim Albanians deal with the fact that they are literal traitors to their nation?
Do they realized that they have been cucked by the turkroach?

>tfw i hate mudslimes more than my balkangf
They make my blood boil.

Is it possible to just put it to the torch?

user it has to burn.

>albo children dreamed of becoming turkish
no source for that

> tend to be believe the caucasian origin theory
Obsolete

>no balkanite was ever that cucked
14th century Serbia

This is ridicules. How cucked are you?
Back in the 70s a friend of the family and biker club associate was being waken up by a steam whistle from an old gas station across the street from his house, every morning.

One morning he took a hand grenade and silenced the steam whistle forever.

Grow some balls, faggot.

>How do Christian Swiss deal with the fact that they are literal traitors to their nation?
Do they realized that they have been cucked by the Christroach?

see

>About a year ago
>Be visiting one of the most Muslim heavy places in England (I like history, a lot here)
>On the bus
>A muslim man gets on, sits down without paying
>Driver gets up asks where he is going and he needs to pay
>Muslim says no
>Driver tells him to get off then
>Muslim man says no
>Drivers threatens to phone police
>Muslim man gets up yelling RACIST, RACIST. THIS COUNTRY IS RACIST. BECAUSE I'M MUSLIM BRUV, YEAH? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU RACIST!
>Bus is just me and some old ladies, I get up and move near just incase he attacks the driver - the old women obviously can't do much
>He starts yelling at me that I'm another racist.
>Driver gives up and just drives us to our next stop

I was a lefty before this event.

>no source for that
It was your highest aspiration in society to become turkish. serbs and bulgarian children had to be kidnapped and turned to muslim jannies, yours automatically went for it. This is why to this day there are 5 million turks of albo origin

lol....

that is so crazy

why would you put up with that?

it is actually illegal to make a loud noise, your neighbors will send the police around on a noise complaint

if I had such noise and called police on noise complaint and they didnt do anything

then i would talk with my friends and we would you know

>this is what makkes actually believe

I really want to see a source for your claims, because almost all Albanians in Turkey are former nobility and mercenaries.

Also, if our "highest aspiration" was become turkish, why do those people still call themselves Albanians and voice themselves as such?

It is illegal, I can't hear shit at night and I live in a central area, when neighbors make noise someone reports that and the police show up in 5 minutes and put them to sleep. Meanwhile shitskin ghettos can echo their prayer to the entire city at 5am. You won't hear it if you're in deep sleep but if you're awake it's like in the midlde east. The last time this was a big deal was in 2013, they made it illegal past a certain noise level but these roaches don't respect the law and people here rather ignore them and pretend they don't exist than be forced to interact with them. I am so triggered

Fucking five times a day, I too have t put up with Muhammad taking dick into his ass and then moaning into a megaphone, five times a day.

we only have two mosques here
well only ONE since the other one was burned down when kosovo declared independence
and no one rebuilt it (=

All the uncucked albos went to live in italy

Muslims here before 2001 were exclusively turkish and slavic

DEUS VULT mother fucker.

Report them to police if they are loud, nobody should disturb the peace.

Then just let them reunite to the mainland if you hate them so much, you're literally saying no to your only solution.

Kebab/ice cream Muslims we have here never scream on megaphone, but i can smell their food.

The Arbereshe were the most cucked of all.

>Muslims here before 2001 were exclusively turkish and slavic
Manastir Vilayet.

Greek women are fat and ugly, but they got nice beaches. Their country will be worse than Africa in 10-15 years.

>2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
>"According to the official census data (held every 10 years), Albanians made up 19% of the total population in 1953. The population fell to 13% in 1961, but grew again in 1971 to 17%. The group formed 19.7% in 1981 and 21% in 1991.[2]"

So in 2001 you converted Albanians into muslims? Shame on you.
>were exclusively turkish and slavic
But I thought slavs weren't cucked into changing religion :(

BURRRRN BABY BURN! Stand up for your country!

Do you have a mosque nearby, in the vicinity of 1km area?

It was called the kosovo vilayet dumbass, also arabereshe are the only non-caucasian turks

I stand corrected diaspora

They weren't, we killed almost all our pomaks after serbia took over or deported them to turkey

I stand corrected

I'm so sorry to hear that but at least Pakis are not Albanians

We don't have mosques, but tried to build one. Muslims here aren't problematic and there really is no reason to make them into a problem.

They are worst than them, they prefer blowing themselves up in public places.
Wait, I heard most Albanians are atheists.

Don't let them built one user. They don't know how to stop building them.

youtube.com/watch?v=atJT2A5BBSk

Even dogs hate it.

>kills a king who wants to genocide the albanians
>supports a commie croat who is actively trying to fill up ex-serbia with millions of zergs

lmao, suck dick and die Blaže

Macedonian American here. My grandmother, born in Macedonia, moved to a different part of Detroit because her neighbors, now almost all Muslim, weren't being friendly to her and as an elderly widow, she needed help getting to doctor's appointments and such. Sad to know its happening in the old country too. Please remove kebab.