What's so bad about Walmart?

What's so bad about Walmart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
exposingtruth.com/new-un-report-finds-almost-no-industry-profitable-if-environmental-costs-were-included/
globalresearch.ca/winning-the-war-of-the-world/5375649
youtube.com/watch?v=fhLBIMwvnYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHART IN MART

Why do you actually shit yourselves in public?

Most people here would be humiliated by doing that - but not the American.

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means most Americans simply have no time to use the toilet?

I've spoken to 18 Americans and all have said it's equivalent to the French rejection of deodorant
"it may be a little smelly but it's not unhygienic" literal quote from a US family member of mine.

I don't mean to offend but it really isn't accepted outside of your society.

Thanks.

This is now a Shart in Mart thread.

Post your post sharts and also best answers as to why they care so little for personal hygiene

>all those flags
What's the point?

who /shartinmart/ here?

What's with aussies literally shitting up every thread they get into?

Autism

POOP IN PANTS

What's with americans literally shartting up every mart they get into?

Why are those flags hanging there?

It always seems strange to me that in the us there are flags hanging everywhere, its like you guys live in nazi germany.

It's called incontinence, it's no laughing fecal matter

It's probably a Southern state Walmart.

Each flag adds one freedom point though.

Globalist conglomerate that harms American workers and destroys small businesses.

For some reason, Trump hasn't spoken out on them. Maybe he's worried he'll offend his core demographic, lel.

>shart in mart
>not using PANTALOONS meme

>Family says sharts are normal and okay

Well user, I guess we know it's not just you; it's your aspie family's awful genes that made you who you are.

As for the others, you'd get fewer saying that if you weren't polling /r9k/, you fucking mouth breather.

>destroys small businesses

How about the people that choose to shop at other stores than small businesses?

Who do you blame when people buy cheaper Made in China products over more expensive Made in US products?

Certain very easily influenced individuals in the general public are susceptible to over relaxing stimulus from a combination of sights, sounds and smells throughout chain stores that the CIA operates in to find and vet sleeper agents they use for dead drops, contraband smuggling, and other clandestine espionage.

The photos of shit you collect were probably made by government handlers looking for patsies.

>Aussies
>Plural

Check id's, faggot. It's just the one.

>Harms American workers
By employing millions in low-income areas and providing them with incredibly cheap essentials for quality of life

>Destroys small business
Free markets work, sorry. At least you can get a job at Walmart instead of gouging members of your community for a roll of toilet paper marked up 200%

these license plates aren't even american, though

both are good

poo in loo not in pantaloons amerishart

One of my goals in life is to visit a walmart in USA. The place just seems magical, a huge hypermarket with everything you can imagine, from guns to drugs.

Why, the Chinese and the free-trade neocons who allowed them to ruin American manufacturing of course.

I hope you aren't a Trump supporter trying to defend Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart is easily the posterchild for globalization and the death of the American middle class.

Actually, I am the CEO of this new door to door wetwipe business where I go around neighborhoods upselling disgusting drybuttpaper people to flushable wetwipes that I sell at way more than a 200% markup because walmart doesn't carry the right kind.

Go during a reasonable hour of the day in a respectable city and you won't find any of these circus animals that Aussies scour the internet for hours on end to find, between sessions of jacking off to kangaroos fucking inflatable Steve Irwin dolls. They're actually great.

Something I definitely noticed while I was in America how much Americans just stink like shit.

You guys need to shower after shitting if you can't reach your crack with your wiping hand.

In some fancier WalMarts you can get your teeth cleaned, and get eyes checked and shop for prescription glasses, as well as get a massage.

I actually agree with you, I'm just playing devil's advocate from the position of someone who says Wal-Mart is an unethical globalist company.

To me, it's funny that a Trump supporter would support Walmart considering how diametrically opposed the company is to the entire philosophy of "Making America Great Again"

Wet wipes are legit as fuck. I hope you're not just being sarcastic

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

Go to a Cabela's if you like guns.

I agree for serious, I would give out my amazon reseller referral link that is on the business card I give to people, but I am too afraid of what would happen posting it here.

Yeah, I'm definitely not on board with Trump protectionism and tariffs. I don't think the majority of Trump supporters would be either if they knew the consequences, but the average voter is politically illiterate, so.... Fuck.

Why does walmart smell really weird?

I last went to a walmart in Florida and it's a very distinct smell. I can't describe it or liken it to anything else.

WalMart Effect: Offering the cheapest prices will invariably attract the worst customers. (Ex. McDonalds, Boost Mobile, Section 8 housing, etc)

Target Effect: Offering even the slightest of surcharges on goods and services will keep away the worst clientele, greatly improving the customer experience. (Ex. ChickFilA)

I'm going to guess that pic was taken around the Fourth of July. Nothing says America like dozens of Chinese manufactured American flags

Also, Clinton sat on the board of directors from 1986 to 1992

probably the shart stank

Because fuck out sourcing to shitty countries, fuck giving them jobs, and fuck propping up their governments with our dollar when we get fuck all in return.

That's why real estate is so expensive, you basically pay a premium so you don't have to live next to niggers

>I hope you aren't a Trump supporter trying to defend Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart is easily the posterchild for globalization and the death of the American middle class.

You ignore the fact that Trump wants to fine businesses that go overseas to save money.

American who has never actually been in a Walmart here. Am I missing anything?

Buy a couple of apartment buildings and turn them into section 8 hellholes. Once the surrounding properties have been devalued to nothing buy them up and then kick out your niggers. Repeat as necessary.

Pretty sure that is how the Jewish slumlords operated in New York.

All that worked out fine for the US up until a few decades ago when we started to outsource.

All of those flags are probably made in China like everything else they sell.

>Who do you blame when people buy cheaper Made in China products over more expensive Made in US products?
Whoever is bushing the free trade bullshit that incentives corporations to seek profits / cost efficiency by moving their production to countries that throughout neglect things like human rights and have barely any regulation when it comes to issues like health, safety, environment, pollution and resource depletion.

exposingtruth.com/new-un-report-finds-almost-no-industry-profitable-if-environmental-costs-were-included/
globalresearch.ca/winning-the-war-of-the-world/5375649
youtube.com/watch?v=fhLBIMwvnYA

people watching. and its the best place for groceries minus produce and meat. [spoiler]and their hamburger isn't bad

I buy motor oil there. Mobil 1 and Rotella T6 are cheap as hell for some reason. Their fried chicken in their deli kicks ass as well. 8 pieces for $4.

I like finding donuts half off, can't beat a dozen donuts for $2.

Standing in line while the person in front of you tries to pay using a combination of EBT, cash and a starter check from the Bank of Aleppo.

It's pretty much the crazy, fat, homeless, old, or junkies... usually a combination of several of these conditions.

It no longer only American products. Sam Walton's family ruined the place when he died. Now you'd be lucky to find a single thing that says "Made in USA" in that shithole.

Dumbass. Wal-Mart can't compete in that climate because its supply chain heavily depends on "going overseas to save money"

Someone who is pro-Trump but regularly shops at Wal-Mart is 100% supporting the globalist agenda.

Should I visit a Walmart, when I am in US?
Specifically, Nebraska

Then some other store will take Walmart's place.

Probably won't be too exciting in Nebraska. The best Wal-Mart experience is found in any store located in a complete shithole. You will see things that will shock you no matter how much time you've spent on the internet.

Cheap, low quality merchandise and the fact that the worst of humanity shops there.
Also
SHART IN MART

What's up with Aussies losing wars to animals?

You can't get away with that unless you're part of the tribe, you know that goy. You wouldn't want to be called a racist now would you?

Disgusting consumerism. This is the pinnacle of American culture.

I've worked at Walmart for nearly a decade and I haven't seen any shart in cart action.

Walmart has been decent to me and to others who don't expect too much going into and dealing with a soul less corporation.

Walmart was too much of a pussy for the German market and retreated after only a few years completely.

Austism
:-)

The also sperged out in Canada because of Unionization. They're paranoid as fuck for not being in control of their own company.

12 donuts for 2$ seriously?

>What's so bad about Walmart?
The only problem with walmart is that it's so big and so expansive that very few companies can even compete with it. That and the people who own it are assholes.

This man is right. My local walmart had a 5' tall mother fucker and he looked like a literal troll for an employee. Just looking at him I could tell he had three questions he wanted to ask me so I could get into the electronics section.

Worst part, I know hom from high school and was an old friend of mine, is now engaged to a friend of mine so I have to visit him every so often. Last time I went over he was wearing an all green suit and doing a high pitch laugh.

What state, if you don't mind my asking? Is the surrounding community pretty nice?

I've been in quite a few Wal-Marts and I've noticed the ones in upscale areas really aren't bad in the least. Whereas the stores located in lower income areas can be outright terrifying.

Because you have your own "walmart" aka Lidl which is dominating the European market.

There is nothing wrong with Walmart. It has everything.

It is an easy if you can afford extra underwear buy stupid foreigner :^)

I still want to know why they closed all these wal-marts for over a year and when they reopened there was nothing different

Nigga you in Fort Pierce, FL? Because my local Walmart as a troll just like that.

Murica. How did they lose?

literally nothing
who care from how the buyers look like.
they have cheap prices and wide variety.

They're usually $4. They're in the "We Made Too Much" section. Most of them are glazed, chocolate, and maple. Some have fillings too. Also sometimes 6 filled ones for $1.40 or so.

Tilton, NH

.... Wait you mean each walmart has one? Did he ask you the three questions too?

Jade Helm and FEMA

I'm in the northeast in a city of just under 40k. Don't expect any help as a white person because there is a major amount of non-whites who barely know English. I felt scared that it was me and only 2 other whites in the break room in a population of two dozen. This is reflective of my state becoming less and less white because of state sponsored r/selected breeding benefits and Lutheran charaties. For fucks sake the African that lives next door has SEVEN kids.

It's things like this which gives me a crisis of faith of my career options, which are highly slim since I don't have a GED or anything to sell myself with.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SPUERMARKET

Why?

That's worse than those events in high schools

I've started buying these chickens. only $5

I'm scared to go near him. He has a ginger beard and looks fantastical like out of some 80s fantasy film.

Those are probably Costco quality too. I've seen some burned ones though.

Also saw their $5 pizzas half off.

I'm in extremely close proximity to you. Hmu.

Stop being retarded, Aussie scum. Even at the bottom of the western world, you're still horrified at seeing someone shit themselves. It's not fucking normal here, either. Why do you think someone took a picture of it?

Fuck that shit. They're never big enough/have enough meat.

Checked

Next time you see him, say in your head "Answer these questions three, and the desired section you will see."

You're welcome for the laughs.

>Why do you think someone took a picture of it?
Tourists?

Sup, you in the Flatlandah zone or in the sticks? 40k sounds like the masshole trashcan section of the state

In in a central part a few exits south of you. Fuck being in places like Nashua or Salem.

Why do you have flags all over the place?

I work there. You're basically a mindless slave and suck customers and managers cock every fucking day.

Btw all those prices. I wish I could leave in America. Same goods cost significantly more here in large markets than in your country while we make less.

> Same goods cost significantly more here in large markets than in your country while we make less.
same here
stuff cost more and we earn less

I know where you at senpai, at least you got the good stuff across the street from ya, use to go to you for pork ribs before Tilton got an upgrade.

Not sure how long you worked there but you probably saw me in passing a few times, might hit up there for some buds if I pass ir going home. One way goes right by, other doesn't

Because we're proud of not living in a shithole like Russia