giv betty gf

Stop being a little bitch and be a man.

Why does she hate blacks so much?

anti bully lili campaign

is this a germanic jawline?

>Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio
>53.3% black population

No wonder she's depressed.

She is very good looking, but the ponytail doesn't suit her facial structure.

inb4 same shit webm dancing

Bet she has some stories to tell...

there's a dancing webm?

bitey bite bite

This thread again?

Betty is so qt

I have watched the show though. It's alright, it's weird because although it seems like they want to make Archie the central character and they had a whole subplot with him having to decide to do either music or football, they kind of dropped that as a conflict to focus on the murder subplot. Which makes sense I guess because it's the overarching thing but it's kind of just an on again off again thing. Also they didn't even need to bother with the Ms. Grundy thing, I don't know why that was in there other than to present some kind of theme about how statutory rape is just as bad when it's a woman doing it, but considering she got away scot-free I don't know why they bothered, could've just introduced Archie's interest in music without that and just had him get with Veronica earlier or something.

Other than I liked the Betty/Jughead romance, they try to make Cheryl sympathetic but every time they do that they just go back to making her an unrelenting bitch so I don't know what they're trying to do with her exactly. Also the whole dark Betty thing barely came up except a few times and then she's just super sweet the rest of the time so that seems sort of inconsistent but maybe they'll do more next season.

Betty is so much hotter IRL with her hair down

riverdale everyday

If I can't have her no-one can

That was the 'slutshaming is bad feminism is good #pussiesagainsttrump' episode.

based giv poster

oh my.....

why is riverdale female cast so unrealistally handsome? all the main girls are high above average

It's a tv show and usually the people they get for tv shows are above average in attractiveness

Daaawww

>try to make Cheryl sympathetic but every time they do that they just go back to making her an unrelenting bitch so I don't know what they're trying to do with her exactly. Also the whole dark Betty thing barely came up except a few times and then she's just super sweet the rest of the time so that seems sort of inconsistent but maybe they'll do more next season.

Cheryl is fucking crazy that's why and so is Betty. Make sense since both of them are Blossoms.

Grew up in Cleveland.

she's not intending to hit him u idiot, she just does that when she gets pissed and digs her nails into her palm to stop herself from sperging

you would know if you watched the show...

bost rare lilis bls

betty gf wut r u doing

It's called art.

betty gf is ok?

>they try to make Cheryl sympathetic but every time they do that they just go back to making her an unrelenting bitch so I don't know what they're trying to do with her exactly.
>that episode where Cheryl joins Ronnie and Kevin at the drive in
That was oddly comfy. Then they fucked it the following episode with the memorial

Cheryl is annoying
>sweet
>then a bitch

lili's sister is less gross

A roastie

she looks a lot like this girl I know
>tfw wife material too
>tfw we make each other laugh non stop whenever we're together
>tfw she's had a bf since before I met her
>tfw I'll probably never see her again
it feels pretty bad bros to be quite honest with you

>the only girl you've ever had a connection with you'll never see again in your life and part of being an adult and life in general is learning how to live with regrets, failures, and things just just feel wrong but can't be helped

I can relate
>plenty of fish in the sea, sure I've never found anyone else worth my time but I'm fine I'm cool

>worth my time
Good start. I just broke up with a girl because she wasn't for me; was just dating her because my friends were in relationships, I'd been single a while, and I thought it was necessary along with a job and general life goals.
Once you keep in mind that even shit-posters like us don't need to settle for less than someone worth your time, you'll be fine
[spoilers]Besides, got to be single to marry Debby Ryan screenshot this post[/spoilers]

because its a garbage show

well I'm only 20 and not planning on anything serious until after med school but it blows meeting someone pretty much perfect and not being able to do anything.

at least I'll be swamped in hoors when I'm a 30 year old single doctor right?

a-are they?

I bet he abuses her

Probably. She seems like the submissive issues kind of girl that Chad can make suck his dick then thank him for it then make him dinner.

What do you mean?

wow, she's gotten fat since then

She looks better now.