Whoa

>boys never go to meet an actor they like

cool.

They don't tho

As nauseating as lib circlejerking is, Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums is worse

> luring young girls into some guys domination fetish

They really do
Imagine how many dead pajeets India would have without zaddy and now even shepajeets have a hero

I wish Gal would touch me.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

Good

She's a nationalist for her own country (Israel) and served in their armed forces

> Marston's "Wonder Woman" is an early example of bondage themes that were entering popular culture in the 1930s. Physical and mental submission appears again and again throughout Marston's comics work, with Wonder Woman and her criminal opponents frequently being tied up or otherwise restrained, and her Amazonian sisters engaging in frequent wrestling and bondage play.

> One of the purposes of these bondage depictions was to induce eroticism in readers as a part of what he called "sex love training". Through his Wonder Woman comics, he aimed to condition readers to becoming more readily accepting of loving submission to loving authorities rather than being so assertive with their own destructive egos.

> "The only hope for peace is to teach people who are full of pep and unbound force to enjoy being bound... Only when the control of self by others is more pleasant than the unbound assertion of self in human relationships can we hope for a stable, peaceful human society... Giving to others, being controlled by them, submitting to other people cannot possibly be enjoyable without a strong erotic element."

i don't see any Sup Forums here you big baby.
and if anything they're the same.
T R U E Sup Forums "politics" has always been about anonymously shitting on current status quo while maintaining chaotic neutral character.
lib & natsoc are hivemind people-pleasing bullshit alignments which belong on forums with usernames.

How is it Sup Forums to discuss how enriching Gal's movies are?

literally every single time

Based D&D nerd telling how it is.

What? What is this picture supposed to tell me? That little girl like to cosplay? Well good for her for liking cosplay. It's not like they're gonna take a picture of a giant neckbeard dressing like Wonder Woman talking to Gal Gadot as she desperately wants him to fuck off. Are these movies only good because they introduce younger generations to cosplay? What the fuck am I suppose to fucking see here?

This. I just can't stop talking about Sup Forums. Sup Forums on my mind all day. Sup Forums here, Sup Forums there, Sup Forums everywhere!

STOP Sup Forums POSTING!

>kid meets actor/actress
>"i want to grow up just like you!"
>kid grows up to be a manchild with an insatiable appetite for escapism

Really action potentials the axon to my synapses.

>I see no r/the_donald on Sup Forums
>literally had nigger hate general here last night

I'm sure you've seen plenty of liberal circlejerk threads though cause those are so common here.

Wonder Woman never stopped existing, if little girls wanted to "look up" to her they could of been reading the comics. Ive been reading since I was a kid and never saw superheroes as personal idols who's ideals I strive to. Its fucking capeshit, jeez.

>>literally had nigger hate general here last night
But those threads have been a thing long before the 2016 election
You do know Sup Forums has been around since 2006 right?

It's always a nu-male. It is always a fucking nu-male.

I bet this guy goes to yoga.

We need more dominatrices in this world tbqhfam

what a beautiful picture

i am enlightened

Did girls not admire actresses before capeshit? Of course they did but libtards act like WW broke some kind of barrier.

>i want to aid the killing of the enemies of Israel just like you and your empowered jewish sisters!

The time is approximately 23 minutes past the hour. You have precisely ten (10) minutes to prove, using citations and evidence, that OP is a frequent poster at Sup Forums.

Your time starts... NOW.

Alec Guinness was right.

Fuck you, Scott. Kids dress up and go see the actors they portray their beloved heroes all the time. Why get worked up just because it's s little girl? God, eat shit.

literally every single time

They think Sup Forums has never been racist until that Donal reddit "invasion", they are that stupid.