What is Sup Forums's opinion on TheRedPill?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on TheRedPill?

They are losers who can't get a woman, just like the MGTOW cucks.

>defining yourself based on your ability to please other people

About average kek.

fpbp

That is the very purpose of our existance, if you can't pass on your genes you're a failure and these "redpill" groups and MGTOW people who wallow in bitterness and deflect that fact will never truly be more than nothing

>purpose
Spooky shit, lad.

legalize rape

All these guys on TheRedPill are encouraging one another to get a vasectomy.

It makes me so sad to see some young guy without kids proudly announce on there that a got a vasectomy, because for most of these guys this whole red pill thing is just a phase and he will regret it so much in the future.

That's what they said about women and feminism.

Angry autistic virginal losers that don't understand that it's their lack of hygiene and social skills, propensity for anime/MLP and autism spectrum disorders that prevent them from having sex and not some grand conspiracy.

>ITT people regurgitating edgy opinions about something they clearly haven't read

Agreed. Redpill is the opposite of everything being said here.

Actually not living to please other people is a the core of the redpill teachings.

Shit place for shit people.

Safespace for sexually frustrated men. Not all that interesting.

>passing on genes is the meaning of life
Holy fucking shit I almost suffered a stroke

It is weird how Sup Forums crucifies leftists for always appealing to emotional non sequiturs, and yet this is exactly what they do everytime TRP comes up.

Look at these fucking posts:
>"Angry autistic virginal losers "
>"Safespace for sexually frustrated men"
>"Shit place for shit people"

The solipsism is incredible.

Let's look at TRP's main points
>Lift
>Self improvement is key
>Never live for women, you are your own source of happiness
>Be stoic
>Don't get married, western women are terrible

Wow, it's almost as if we share the same views on women! It's almost as if Sup Forums doesn't have a monopoly on the truth!

They know their shit about women

But they're bluepilled when it comes to kikes, marxism, and lesser races

youre averaging a logical fallacy about every 3-4 words

not too shabby

How? He's right

>Sup Forums mentioned on normieweb

Th-That weird, pedo, racist, terrorist anime website? Eeewwwww, they're just mad losers. I-I don't have to read or argue with them! They're basement dwellers!

be honest theredpill is gay as fuck op asked about the plebbit not the supposed ideas behind it. there are or at least were some good posts for people who think being a beta fagget is viable but the vast majority of it is garbage.

it was kind of nice until reddit admins closed down fatpeoplehate and coontown making the quality of submission go down the shitter.

also some ec and moderators are fucking egomaniacs.

the only thing manosphere stuff i read is rollo tomassi's blog

How?

You may as well call Sup Forums "nazi garbage"

virgins

Racist

Anti semite

Witch

cry more bitch boy

you'll never hold a woman in your arms

Cuddling is for faggots

I smash and dash

Sure bro.. we believe you.

>You're only MGTOW because you are butthurt virgin who can't get laid

Traditionalists (the old right) have only one rebuttal against MGTOWs: "Just find the right woman, you loser".

They don't address any of the issues. Ever. Not a single one. Not the divorce industry, not the anti-man legislation, not the pro-woman welfare state, not the nature of women, not HPV that leads to cancer and other diseases. They only have "Find and marry the perfect unicorn, ignore the legal climate and live happily ever after, you fool".

Already in our grandparents' era this world view was outdated, but now it's outright suicidal. You can't lift and game Marxism away.

And the sad part is, when traditionalists try to shame men with "You MGTOWs will destroy everything", they think there's still something left to be saved. So, not only their solutions but also their assessment of the status quo are delusions.

as I go to the escalator
a young fellow and a lovely young girl
are ahead of me.
her pants, her blouse are skin-tight.
as we ascend, she rests one foot
on the step above and her behind
assumes a fascinatin shape.
the young man looks all around he appears worried,
he looks at me.
I look away.

no, young man, I am not looking,
I am not looking at your girl's behind.
dont worry, I respect her and I respect you.
in fact, I respect everything; the flowers that grow, young women,
children, all the animals, our precious complicated universe, everyone and everything.

I sense that the young man now feels better and I am glad for him.
I know his problem: the girl has a mother, a father, maybe a sister or a brother,
and undoubtedly a bunch of unfriendly relatives
and she like to dance and flirt and she likes to go to the movies and sometimes
she talks and chews at the same time and
she enjoys really dumb TV shows and she thinks she's a budding actress and she
doesn't always look so good and has a

terrible temper and sometimes she almost goes crazy
and she can talk for hours on the telephone and she wants to go to Europe some summer soon
and she wants you to buy her a near-new Mercedes and she's in love with
Mel Gibson and her mother is a
drunk and her father is a racist
and sometimes when she drinks too much she
snores and she's often cold in bed and
she has a guru, a guy who met Christ
in the desert in 1978, and she wants to be a dancer and she's unemployed and she
gets migraine headaches everytime she
eats sugar or cheese.

I watch him take her up
the escalator, his arm
protectively about her waist, thinking he's
lucky,
thinking he's a real special guy,
thinking that nobody in the world has
what he has.

and he's right, terribly
terribly right, his arm around
that warm bucket of
intestine,
bladder,
kidneys,
lungs,
salt,
sulphur,
carbon dioxide
and
phlegm.

lotsa
luck

Hey genuine question. Aren't MGTOWs against having a girlfriend of any kind?

Its good for men to realize that the real world is not at all like in hollywood movies, but its bad when it moves into PUA RPG territory.

No.

this gave me cancer

>I learned about life from MGS
But seriously if you want to breed with the fat, greedy, self centered slob that is the modern western woman, you should be gassed.

>B-but there's good women out there!
Keep chasing unicorns. You'll die a miserable, broken man.

>You just can't get a woman because you're a neckbeard/nerd/virgin etc.
You're either an angry, lonely cunt, or a Chad playing STD roulette. Have fun with that.

>leddit

Top kek, if you're posting on reddit about how much girls laugh at you whenever you bounce past them on a Walmart brand scooter you're already past the point of saving.

This is nothing but toeing the usual tradcon party line on how we men are supposed to be good little traditional wage earners and try and buy back into the white picket fence dream - which no longer exists.

Gender wars are bullshit.

What is this supposed to be?

A poem by Bukowski.

t. Sup Forumsack

Dubs of truth.

They claim they do everything for themselves and don't care about women, but at the same time create an entire dictionary based on how to fuck women.

>stealing memes
They will die for this.

>if you can't pass on your genes you're a failure
You're a failure as an animal.
Humans are capable of so much more.
If say, one conquered the world, removed jew, remove shitskins, made themselves into an immortal machine god, propelled mankind into a new era of progress, yet had no kids, would you say they had failed?

Fat, ugly, socially awkward men that spill spaghetti at the sight of a woman. They are degenerate losers that stole our version of the redpill.

bump

RedPill actually get girls though, they're not losers like MGTOW who are voluntary (or not so voluntary) celibates

That is shit, they should be procreating for fuck's sake