Illuminati?

jew blue pill here
can someone actually explain to me what the illuminati and all that shit is about?

I mean if they're really some super secretive society why does any fucktard online know them by name? and why leave pyramid clues and all that shit on currency??

Other urls found in this thread:

communismbythebackdoor.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=HL6v8nzFiUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a fake red pill.

This. It's made up to make high school students feel cool because they know the ultimate truth and so they don't ask the real question.

the one eyed beast, as mentioned in Quran is supposed to be the anti-christ, Dajjal. I believe it's a metaphor for illuminati, just look at that picture you put. all the wars, chaos, ideologies, religions, killings of the innocent, moral degradation, it's all part of nwo. this world is controlled by a very small group of people whose greediness for power made this world a hell.

fuck off mate with your diversion

A jewish person trying to TROLL us and ask bout illuminati.

They just do this to check the average goyim what he knows about the illumnati.

Dont take the bait.

And to OP, just ask anyone in your synagogue and they will give you a great answers, thanks.

also, Sup Forums is being manipulated into thinking they now 'the truth'. i'm telling you, you don't know shit, you are just the opposite side of the coin , the other side is sjw/liberals. but the truth is, you both obey the system, you both can't see outside the box and you're both responsible for the upcoming judgement day.

>damage control

The illuminati is your people you price of shit

Piece*

Illuminati: corporate globalists at a Bilderberg meeting planning for the exact refugee related things that are happening today. George "CIA Faggot" Bush on tv talking about the new world order. Its not a 2spooky meme conspiracy, its rich people plotting to increase and solidify their power.

What is the truth?

>piece

I half expected it to say
>sorry

The illuminati is George Soros funding the production of media that will acclimate the public to ideas like white dispossession or nigger reparations, voting rights for felons and illegals.

the truth is that every aspect of our life is being controlled, that 99% of the power is in hands of 1 % people. but it's our fault, because we let them do it. i wish Sup Forums was more concerned about real world problems

>The average size of a Jewish table.

Illuminati = richest bankers, money buys literally everything

A fake organization/secret society created by some rich fucks to enable the independence of the US

It's also a meme spread on the internet

Fuck off you pedophile worshipping shitskin. Muslims are scum and they should be fucking genocided.

it's semi real

hm, when did i say i was muslim and non-white? also, your sentence proves me right. your hatred towards muslims is just consequence of massive brainwashing and illuminati style : divide and conquer. they separated people and turned them against each other. what makes you think you're not a scum, why do you think you are so special set of atoms on this planet?

Honestly the illuminati are largely unidentified.

It clearly wouldn't be something with an actual name and face; Like say the rothschild. They would be mere pawns to this wizard behind the curtain.

I mean it's obvious, people can only overthrow and 'topple' leaders that they can see/hear. It would make sense to rule over people completely via a series of puppets that are 'apparently' murdering each other and fighting while you fund and ultimately control both sides.

>the truth is that every aspect of our life is being controlled, that 99% of the power is in hands of 1 % people.

Put your tinfoil hat back on retard. Have you even roughly assessed the power they have? It's more like 40-50%. The majority still holds onto the most power, or at the very least breaks even.

Brexit saw the 5th most powerful nation (by both economic and military power) leave the E.U., which is an organization that is a globalist's wet dream.

When Trump is elected, you have the #1 nation giving the big middle finger to the globalists. Also throw in the fact that China wants nothing to do with it, Russia hates its guts, and India still can't even fathom how to poo in the loo.

Now do tell me how dat ebil N-double-yuh-oh is going to control everything, when the biggest, most powerful nations are saying fuck off.

You even have smaller, much poorer nations like Hungary and Poland who are sick of this shit too. And although they're poor, they're chock full of a bunch of drunk, unemployed, hooligans, ready to beat the fuck out of anything that comes at them.

Do tell me, once you factor that all in, how the mysterious NWO has 99% of the control over everything?

>the average size of the american table

What's the deal with the whole "Illuminati = Satanist evil antichrist 666" shit? How do you get from a group focused on enlightenment and opposing superstition to that?

What if the kikes are responsible for that? Demonizing them, giving them the blame for everything the Jews do. What if they're the good guys?

Hitler banned them from the Reich from a reason.

You should look up why.

you associate power with wealth, a that is correct, but the ultimate power is knowledge, and those people possess the knowledge forbidden to 'common' people for thousands of years, they are satanists. trump is puppet and so is hillary. she will be elected, no doubt, that was the plan form the beginning. trump is there just to piss of liberals and give false hopes to conservatives, and seeing the current situation in the world, that's exactly what divided america needed. you can't beat clintons, you can't beat the evil.

because jews and illuminati cooperate together. abrahamic religions are there to keep the sheep in control, but their leaders are satanic cultists. just look at the pope. you have to obey satan in order to gain power.

Illuminati is just another code word for jews like globalists or elites or jesuits or bilderbergers or CFR or Trilateralists or lucifarians or satanists

the "illuminati" are the people who controll the privet sector. They are not as powerfull as people think they are, but they have a lot to say, and their voice counts way more than the voice of the every day person. Probobly very devided, probobly want a NWO, but wether it will be 1984 (fascist dictatorship) or brave new world (progresive dictatorship) remians to be seen. Either way, unless we all go full deus ex, we have nothing to do about it

NWO: Communism By The Backdoor
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

i dont see any burgers and freedom fies... i think your confused merchant.

I would look at the Bilderberg group. Basically, the upper crust of society + a few liberal technocrats here and there. People with so much money or influence that them banding together is stronger than any "grassroots" political movement. I'd throw Bill Gates in the pile for all the money his related orgs throw into local school elections.

There's falafel, caprese salad and pieroges on that plate. Try harder, dude.

It is nothing to be concerned about OP, just world domination stuff

ok imma gonna level with you the illuminati
existed a long time ago but they don't anymore
saying that they exist in this time and age is just plain silly haha

They seperate us? No im pretty sure the way muslims act is what seperates us. And if you dont know what i mean by that then you are a lost cause.

The reason i called you a muslim was because you were making clear refrences to the koran and their end time prophecy, and you werent necessarily stating anything against it.

Im not scum because i dont suck up to minorities or religious folk of any kind. They can all go die for all i give a fuck.

You don't join the "Illuminati" you become Illuminati. It is known to mean in its original Latin translation as "enlightened." To be Illuminati means to be enlightened into the secrets of the ages, into the true nature of our reality and into ideas, concepts and beliefs so radical that it shakes the foundation of what we presently understand, their beliefs can be traced back to Babylon during the reign of Nimrod and the rise of Mystery Babylon, the fore-bearer of modern New Age spirituality and can be traced in inspiring other ideologies and groups such as the Knight's Templar, the Rosicrucian's and the Freemasonry.

Freemasonry in particular is indirectly involved with "the Illuminati" because those who inhabit the leadership, or higher degrees within Freemasonry consider themselves "Illuminati". This is ultimately how one enters the inner circle, as you climb the ranks of Freemasonry and demonstrate the correct attributes required to be trusted with the secrets of the enlightened. Rising through Freemasonry forces you to demonstrate the aspects important to being a good Illuminati member, think of it kind of like being a secret society within a secret society where only those who've proven themselves exceptional and trustworthy among their peers are shown the true secrets of the leadership.

The fact of the matter is those who consider themselves enlightened are worshipers of knowledge and its bearer, they revere Lucifer, paganism and other aspects of Mystery Babylon's dogma.

Illuminati are simple. See how negatively connoted the word rings in your head. How false it sounds. How conspiratorial it is to utter such a word!

Their plan worked, their own name isn't taken seriously and thus they are only a myth to the common people. No one is without doubt that they exist, doubt is their way. Well they do exist, and they're pretty old.

Roughed up, the Freemason's secret organization (which is also very much real) kind of separated in two at some point, and that second part became the Illuminati. They kept in touch of course, as did most of the secret societies.
The Elite has always existed, the 1%. How do they communicate out of common people's grasp, you think?

I don't know what to suggest out of the top of my head, but youtube.com/watch?v=HL6v8nzFiUk is a good start. It talks mainly about the origins of secret societies, which help study how they work greatly.

Actually illuminati and freemasonry is pretty much the same. Masonry just researches other religions and societies and swallows them up and appropriates them.

You could say that christianity and islam are also controlled by the masons. Though each religion of the world will never admit it.

Take Israel for example, the state was created by masons. As Masons claim to be the builders of King Solomon's temple.

They are now, but they had to sacrifice a lot in order in inherent Christianity from who they consider the profane, the very people who Christ set out to liberate with his death on the cross. Likewise, those who consider themselves Illuminated view Christianity as a bastardization of their beliefs, of course their master's are also deathly afraid of Christ. They speak on both sides of their mouth but they fear the truth and its power.

>believing this conspiracy theory bullshit
how the fuck do you function in everyday life?

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

>they're
fuck off moishe

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'.

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

The illuminati was a real and documented group from the past like the knights templar. Is it the same group who is controlling the world? Probably not. If anything: freemason aka illuminati aka the global elite aka the 1% aka the nwo is ruling the world. There doesn't need to be a name, it's whoever is controlling the federal reserve/world bank essentially.

>There doesn't need to be a name

Yes, this is what I'm saying too. Don't get hung up on names, they don't need a name. They run shit whether they have a name or not.

>that pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

Mostly freemasons..

>"Men are unfit as they are, and must be formed; each class must be the school of trial for the next."
- Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati.
The Illuminati is a secret society dedicated to the spiritual perfection of the individual and the clandestine domination of all civilized institutions. The name "Illuminati" is the plural of the Latin word illuminatus, meaning "enlightened". The ultimate goal of the Illuminati is to establish a New World Order which will allow them to govern the world without opposition.

The Illuminati influence the world from behind the scenes and ensure that their existence remains a secret. Most of their members are extremely wealthy and hold positions of power and influence. At various times, the Illuminati has consisted of major captains of industry, important scientists, and political leaders. They see themselves as the stewards of humanity.[1] They believe that society could not function without the intervention of an elite group which makes decisions for the masses. One member comments that absolute freedom is analogous to absolute chaos, hence the need for them to sacrifice some of an individual's freedom to maintain order.