AMA

Ask a Blue Collar American worker anything.

Just about to finish up a 12 hour shift at a manufacturing plant, had a bit of time to chat with Sup Forums.

>uneducated
>working a shit job
>probably racist

Let me guess, you're voting for Drumpf, right?

what's your line of work?
how do you like it?
how's the pay?
are you ready for president trump?

Fuck off Petar

Thanks for doing what you do m8

I work for a tire manufacturing plant, I dig it. When you labor for something you tend to have a bit of pride in what you do.

I make $26/HR

Yes, because the alternative is absolutely fucking disgusting.

All 3 are more than likely true, and you know it. pseudo-germ

>1 post by this ID

Thanks for Correcting the Record, 20 TrumpCions have been deposited to your account.

kek

>oh boy this is my time to give insight to my political stance even though no one asked for it!
>drumpf

oh my god you're so cringey it hurts

Thanks homie.

Fuck off CTR.

Don't you have to go virtue signal on Twitter or give a job to a black or Hispanic that they don't deserve? Shoo shoo.

Dont you have soe refugees to prep at Kelebija and Horgos you libtard faggot

Uneducated no. My job has tons of extra training that goes into it as its specialized.

And yes, I can't stand you fucking brown people.

instant replies

Seconded. Pls deport CTR mods.

Why aren't you working?

>mfw I'm so bored I'm fishing for (You)s on a Sumerian Train-Spotting Forum

I should probably work out or something.

I typically bust ass and hit my quotas so I can have a bit of sitting down time every now and again.

Soundslegit.jpeg

I'm a plumber. I install showers, heating systems, make sure water pressure is good. It's a 'blue collar' trade. I love my work.
My wife is a police officer.
I employ an electrician and a secretary.
A lot of my work is on farms as I live in a remote area. In the mountains.
Some folk disparage tradesmen. My hobbies are photography, fishing, early medieval literature.

How are the work conditions like? Are you allowed to unionize?

$26/hr doesn't sound like a shit job to me faggot

Brit or not, we are cut from the same cloth sir. Do your thing man.

Conditions are great. Benefits are top notch. And yes we are allowed, but I don't trust unions. We are well taken care of as the company is massive, well known, and often in the public eye.

Do they have workout facilities at CTR's office?

>mfw I just assumed you fellas sucked each other off when your shift ended. Then you went to starbucks and listened to the dulcet tones of Rachel Maddow on your (child labor assembled) iPhone while you loudtalked to each other about how smart and wonderful black people are.

post a picture of your hard cock?

What's the entry level pay? How long did you have to work to get to $26 an hour?

Entry level is about $19/hour. 3 years to get full pay, which could be anywhere from $22 to $30/hr depending on specialty. I'm not as far up the ladder, but I don't really want the responsibility of the $30/hr job, you know what I mean?

Not taking one at work, but here you go.

Haha you're a dying breed. Let me guess, you're both WHITE and MALE. Blue collar workers have formed unions to make sure no melanin can ever get a foot in the door of the working class. You racists can diaf for all I care peace

How's your average workday like? Is there a minimum number of hours to u need to put in? Are you paid for overtime?

I'm fascinated not really by Medieval literature, but medieval cuisine. Particularly recipes written at that time. I was reading one recently that basically took 3 days to make a cookie.

Haha great joke bruz

12 hours working with dirty materials. We get paid for overtime, and often encourage to take it as good help is hard to find. The job is hard and dirty, but I like what I do. We can volunteer for holiday work as well as the demand is high, which is paid in double time.

There is a picture of my cock directly above your post so your assumption that I am white and male can be verified. And we are Right to Work, meaning we choose not to unionize.

>black men
>work

Sure thing Jamal. Next you're going to say black men want to read or raise their children. Thanks for the keks though.

Also blue-collar faggot here.

It's alright though, hard work is the most psychologically satisfying type of work. It makes us feel good working for our money. It's the closest thing to hunting.

So extra hours over the twelve you already put in? That seems like a lot. If to were to work on a Sunday, would go u be paid $52 per hour?

>hard work is the most psychologically satisfying type of work

Why is this so hard to cram down the millenial faggot skulls

They can't keep us more than13 hours as company policy, but coming in on days off usually tells the higher ups you're a go getter. We're on a rotating shift so Sunday is just part of your schedule.

another blue collar second shifter reporting in... just got up. can't wait to go back to work today and finish off the week strong.

Agreed. Food tastes better, clothes feel better, and you take more pride in the things you own because it wasn't handed to you by the guv'ment.

My week ends in 4 minutes. 3 day weekend! I'm going to go target shooting Saturday, Fishing Sunday. Feels good man. Make em a hand today.

That's a p nice cock m8. Thanks.

So you are actually working class. You aren't riding on your grandad' coat tails cuz he was a tin miner.

Even though we rib you about the gun situation, the British police (on a likability index) are the best in the world and would make a fine export.

I salute the origins of anglosphere policing.

T. American pig

Lifes so much better when all of the degeneracies you indulge in are justified by your own labor.

nice man...our plant just switched to 5 days 8 hours from 4 days 10 hours. i miss my three day weekends and 8 hours isn't enough time to do what we need to do so we wind up staying 10 hours anyway. enjoy the weekend man.
pic related is my weekend

>like having a nice beer after work

You got it, baby.

There's no point in that my cuck friend, your only job is to prep the bull

That's still a good arrangement user. I work in a Jap run manufacturing plant and we work 6 days 8 hours.

White collar master race. I make as much as OP but instead of slaving away I sit on my ass and shitpost on my phone all day.

Stay in school kiddies.

There are still white collars who work in plants too.
Engineers and such.

How do I get a welding job? I fucked up and got a Comp Sci degree and haven't broken the 35k mark. thanks-- did welding in HS Arc and some mig, mostly steel

Go to your local technical college and enroll in some metal work classes. Mig is great and universal, but Tig is where the money is.

>blue collar

How does it feel to do the dirty work while I sit back in my office chair getting paid more than you?

That's cool man, while you're there, your wife is out fucking a real man.

Not living life as a cuck has been great so far. Good luck finding a good bull, as you know, good help is hard to find.

find a union hall and sign up for an apprenticeship. they usually have sign ups twice a year.

yea i got real lucky with this place. beginning of our new fiscal year we were running 6 day 10 hour shifts shit was dope.

>white collars will never know of blue collar bants
we all make fun of you behind your backs lol

Just finished an 8h shift at the paper factory. Pic related is my literal blue collar

Lol sure buddy. Whatever keeps you from realizing what a loser you are.

How about learning a trade?

Can affirm, blue collar banter is far superior to office "humour". I know both worlds

Can you learn a trade when you're 32 years old or is it too late.

>muh superiority

Kek, what a fucking chode.

Stay in your office chair like the good little cuck you are.

>Tfw glorious blue collar trade
>Tfw just as important to society as ems and police
I work on powerlines for a living. Dropping out of college to become a lineman was the best choice I've ever made. I have about 7 more months before I get my ticket and my pay goes up to $43/hr. But fuck is it hard work, digging holes and planting poles when the heat index is 112 and it pours rain every afternoon but it's worth it.

yea dude. i'm 33 and just got this job. i've been bullshit cruising my whole life and now i have more money than i can spend. follow your dreams.

>mfw he'd prolly need someones help opening a drain pipe valve

>white collars will never know of blue collar bants
>we all make fun of you behind your backs lol
Yeah no shit, or they would get reported to HR so fast their head would spin. I want to get into some skilled work as well since I went from unskilled labor to minor training in using powered equipment in a warehouse.

I will check out a union hall, might be fun, though I will wait until our peak season is over so I will have more time for various things I might want to do.

I really like doing physical work, you can see your influence and what you've produced. It seems very silly, but I am assigned to an aisle and I am proud in it due to how organized it is. Everything else within that building looks like a bomb went off, cases fitted like tetris blocks, cases displaced from their location. I have tried my best to make it easy as possible to pull both front and back cases along with making sure they are within the location I've located them to. It irritates me when I come back for the next day at work and the people from the morning shift has no regard for the organization of my aisle.

Was assigned to the other building today which often has the older guys in it and as usual the cases are much more frequently within their location.

I want to work somewhere in which people have pride in their work, that they like the quality of the product they create.

Amen brother. My grandpa was an electrician for Exxon Mobil running 480 to oil rigs in West Texas in the 60's. You know, real men's work.

Dude I don't even give a fuck. I hate my job more than anything. It's so boring and I hate everyone I work with.

Well I can understand that. Doing a job more suited for a woman would make me hate my job as well.

Eh...women aren't really good accountants. They try to be but math is hard.

Ayy, that's some good shit there. I work on mostly 7.2kv distribution lines and that's some fun shit. But the people you see and meet are something else. I spent a whole month in the worst hood in West Orlando and some of the craziest shit happened. But hey office cucks will never have interesting stories like most us tradesmen or first responders do.
Then why don't you quit and find something you like? Never understood that mentality there. I dropped out of college because I found that linemen make bank and get to work outside which I love doing. So I went and did it.

man it's the best feeling in the world. even if i have a bad day i get out feeling like i own shit. everyone is a team. yesterday a tank i was working on add-in wasn't pumping properly and the basket to the pump was clogged. i opened the valve and the cover blew off covering me in primer. i wasn't even mad that shit was hilarious.

time to go get some breakfast.
i fucking love blue collar threads. maybe i'll make a general later. enjoy your weekend bros.

>why don't you quit

I have a wife who is in grad school who depends on my employer paid health insurance and my paycheck. When she graduates I could make a change...but I'll be like 34 years old.

yolo

How old will you be if you don't make a change?

Why do you people with no formal education think your shitty labor is worth just as much as a nasa engineer.

Everytime i need to hire a contractor, they want 40/hr or 5 hours of pay when it will take them an hour to do the actual work. Even though I know how to do the work, sometimes I dont have the time.

You fucks deserve no more than $25 for any type of labor you do. Fuck you dumb fucks.

Best job in the world I started out of high school in 2000. I work for a utility and hate it I can't believe the pussies they hie now a days

What's a good trade for an oldfag?

Witness me!

Here's a secret that my 57 year old Black Uncle told me. (I'm white and he's not really my Uncle, my father and he are like brothers so he claimed uncleship).

If you want to follow your dreams, they can't become your meal ticket. Your dreams will become work and you will lose the light in your life. Work always sucks, period.

Why dont you fix it yourself then :^)

You aren't just paying for the work. You're paying for the work to be done safely and correctly. Having to deal with OSHA because you hired the 18/hr guys is far more expensive than hiring the 30/hr guys and having the work get done properly.

Telecommunications bro here

I would say the work is rewarded, but then of course you have jewish higher ups, that ruin a good thing. Been at it for 4 years.

It's been great and no jewishness for the past year or so now, after they finally fired that incompetent half retarded manager they had before.

The best about skilled bluecollar. Is it's hard to replace you, especially after you've learned more and more over the years. Your job can't be shipped overseas since the work required is here, and the average spic or refugee would not be able to hack it.

Best part of my job is driving around and seeing the countryside. Ontario really is a beautiful place. It's unfortunate most of Sup Forums think we are all like Toronto, with no values and full of liberalism.

aha
here is what youre not getting:

>worth

subjective

>deserve

subjective