Where were you, Sup Forums?

When the meme magic singularity occurred..?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/766456432266915840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw this is real
>mfw the former grand wizard of the kkk is liberally using the word "cucks" on Twitter

Fucking hell life can be hilarious

David Duke did nothing wrong

After I realized that real life neo nazis, holocaust deniers and other miserable creatures unironically use Sup Forums to spread their hateful propaganda I stepped back from the memeing. I won't be helping to spread this crap, I hope the saner part of Sup Forums follows.

Doctor, doctor please!

It really is a magical time. Nazi frog memes and Back to the Future turning out to be based on a true story.

wow, I thought you edgy teenagers who aren't actually redpilled left a long time ago.. please tell me you're joking..

Neither I am a teen nor I was joking.

Pop in on /ck/ and have some 'go 'za with the fellas sometime

It's fucking real... Jesus.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites...

Is Trump winning now? I have no idea where to check it, all I know is everybody is losing their shit.

>tfw you realize Sup Forums really does have an impact on mainstream political discourse

So you're just a cuck.

you're just begging for someone to post jack gifs, aren't you?

>tfw when David Duke probably browse Sup Forums

Pole still buthurt about ww2
You tried to kill germans to screw the russians dont be a cry baby

No, still down, but he's been moving back up steadily over the past week.
He hired the BASED head of Breitbart as his new campaign manager, and he's been giving AWESOME speeches this week. Even the cuck faggots on CNN were praising his speech yesterday, and they sound noticeably concerned.

His twitters hilarious. Every picture has merchant hands in it

cuck

Cuckonski Cucowicz

why only post half the fucking image? shitlord

Oh you

G-guys what are we doing?
It was all just ironic bantering r-right?

>conductor we have a problem

Too late. This train has no brakes.

>be french
>defend the nazis

talking about being butthurt.

*talking about being a cuck.

its fake

nevermind its real its just far down the feed

is it, though? twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/766456432266915840

You guys are retarded. It was Stormfront and Bugswarm that molded the culture of this board, not the other way around.

THIN WHITE DAVID DUKE

CTR has a Polish proxy now.

wtf is Bugswarm