RABBI STABBED IN FRANCE

rt.com/news/356472-france-rabbi-stab-strasbourg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
pri.org/stories/2016-02-08/frances-jews-are-thankful-armed-guards-outside-their-synagogues-say-it-makes-them
bfmtv.com/societe/strasbourg-un-individu-interpelle-apres-avoir-poignarde-un-homme-en-pleine-rue-1027613.html
rt.com/news/356472-france-rabbi-stab-strasbourg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE KEK

Good
Let the rabbis get stabbed

Praise Kek!

culprit reportedly shouted allahu ackbar also

>moderately stabbed

MUH SIDES

>Rabbi stabbed in France
>attacker shouts 'Allahu Akhbar' (With a thick Israeli accent)

>rabbi stabbed
>priest beheaded
in Berlin there are Muslim parts of town where you will get attacked if you wear a kipa. I am sure Sweden and France also have these neighbourhoods.

Yet our media keeps telling us that islamophobia is the real threat.
Well then. How many imams, or whateverthefuck their preachers are called, have been attacked so far?

Considering that muslims are still a minority, they seem a tad overrepresented when it comes to religiously motivated violence.

must've been one of those 'moderate' muslims I keep hearing about

This is fucking priceless

Oy vey how can you allow this antisemitism

SHUT IT DOWN!

we're gonna hear that there's no known motive for the attack, guaranteed. Especially if the BBC report it.

>strasbourg
>france
huh... made me think

Praise KEK!

THE
MOTIVE
REMAINS
UNCLEAR
AT
THIS
TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

Kek is pleased.

I always wondered why they almost never attacked jews.. perhaps the jews know how to protect themselves or something and white man is an easy target

Wow religion of peace!

SUSPECT APPEARS TO BE WHITE AND OF TANNED COMPLEXION

What does this mean? Is this the same as being slightly beheaded?

>'Tis but a flesh wound.

pri.org/stories/2016-02-08/frances-jews-are-thankful-armed-guards-outside-their-synagogues-say-it-makes-them

>I always wondered why they almost never attacked jews
statistics, Jews don't make up large portion of population outside Israel

bfmtv.com/societe/strasbourg-un-individu-interpelle-apres-avoir-poignarde-un-homme-en-pleine-rue-1027613.html

>L'auteur présumé des faits qui se sont déroulés avenue des Vosges était connu pour ses antécédents psychiatriques. Il a été placé en garde à vue. Selon une source proche de l'enquête, la piste d'un acte terroriste est écartée à ce stade des investigations et le motif antisémite n'est pas encore établi.
>Suspect known psychiatric disease. He was arrested. According to a police source, terrorism was ruled out and antisemitism isn't confirmed yet

You can't make this shit up. He yelled snackbar, he attacked a rabbi wearing his religious cloth, but no it's just mental disease, nothing to see.

I'm glad it was a rabbi, at least they won't be able to sweep this one under the rug because muh 600000000000000

The Jews have been hiring people with guns to protect them m8.

"A Jewish man has been stabbed by a Muslim attacker in the French city of Strasbourg, according to local media sources."

>muslim attacker

it's been confirmed now lads, if any of you needed convincing

The suspect appears to be Samuel LeHyde.

1 LONE WOLF
2 MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
3 NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

Allahu Akhbar indeed.

i thought the reptilians were the jews?

now they are the nazis? how's it gonna be man?

hmm. maybe the jews'll have the balls to do something about it

Clearly a neonazi white supremacist, duh

>ATTACK IS A WHITE FRENCH CITIZEN NAMED ABDUL
>WAS SINGING "ALLAH AKHBAR"
>SEEN DOING DRUGS AND DRINKING ALCOHOL
>HAS MENTAL ISSUES

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I can't believe this is happening

>the attacker had a history of psychiatric problems.
OY GEVALT

Point 2 and 4 are already done

I thought Sup Forums hated Jews?

shut up arab

Valls is probably shitting cum right now.

Not breaking and not news anymore.

Hi Schlomo.

Peacefully stabbed

anti semitism will be the motive for the attack

PRAISE KEK

NOT ALL STABBINGS

So he didn't stab himself this time?

we are working tirelessly to figure out why Mohammad Abdul jafar Muhammad interrupted his passionate love making session with his pet goat to shout " ah la hoo a h u k bur( unsure of meaning) and "the Islamic prophet Muhammad says Death to the filthy Jew dogs!" While stabbing Hasidic Jew Moshe Jewberg.

Francois Hollande has stated that he believes the man may be a Donald trump supporter, while obummer said something about oke doke and the crusades. Stay tuned, I hope we know the motive soon!!!

Hi Muhammad.

A mental disease call Islam which is spreading rapidly in the west

>arabs, iranians
whats the difference? they shit on the desert and you shit on the streets?

*moderately wounded

>doesn't see the utility behind jew sympathy over sandnigger sympathy
Call of Duty has fucked your mind

OY GEVALT OPEN UP THE BORDERS TO PREVENT THIS

GRENSE AUF :D :D :D:D

>Hasidic

Oh, those ones are great, the Ashkenazi are the cancer, damn Muzzie stabbing the wrong breed

>French citizen

i think we should start to talk about anti semitism in islam..this will make the left implode

Stab in moderation please. Overstabbing may cause negative effects.

Uh,... guys... RT is blocked for me

all other websites are fine.

this has never happened before wtf

Hey retard that are Hasidic ashkenazi Jews. Hasidic Jews are just very religious, maybe you meant Sephardic? (Sand Jews)

>mentall illness

they dont care,
they will point out at the gaza muh children conflict

>White French citizen named Abdul
Kek

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

the ones you know im talking about are not religious at all, they are just in it for nepotism

Not all Muslims are Muslims.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

It's 2016™

what makes a jew hasidic? and i swear if you reply his PH ill flip my shit

The rusians are the reptilans.

Nice.

a--a-aber warum?

The left will talk about antisemitism with the Nazis ala two wrongs make a who cares.

>rt.com/news/356472-france-rabbi-stab-strasbourg/

Oy Vey, Anudda Holocaust is happening. All Jews must come to Israel. Oh but it is too small. We will make greater Israel for them.

yeah and we talk about how the nazis pretty much copied islam and his antisemitism

Another fucking mudslime.
Fuck sake.

Sweden in a french thread

Rape their mosques
Burn their women

>Moderately wounded

Israelis should celebrate happenings like this as at makes more jews come home to Israel.

We should paint the Israel flag and star of David on mosques. Also draw Muhammad's and throw bacon at them pretending we are Jews. Can we start a hastag or raid on social media?

#jewsagainstislam or anything like that?

> Die Beamten fanden in der Wohnung zahlreiche Gegenstände, die den Mann als Sympathisanten der Terrormiliz IS ausweisen. Direkte Verbindung zu der Terrororganisation gebe es nach Angaben der Polizei jedoch nicht.

> Police found numerous items in his apartment that indicate the man was a sympathizer of the terrorist organization IS. However there was no direct connection to the terrorist organization, according to the police.

Come home, jew man!

>Rape their mosques

I guess it's have to be an orgy than

#PrayForErdogan

Oy Vey! It's annudah shoah! Neveh fuhget the six million rabbis stabbed on this day!

Which ones are you talking about? If you mean the ones with the hats beards and side locks, yes they are religious. That's a hasid.

Agreed.

>(((Stein)))
They're turning on their own.

OY GEVALT

DELET

If he had been radically stabbed, then we would have a problem. Only moderately though, so nothing to worry about.

>This Semitic Arab attacked this Semitic Jew all over the Antisemitic rhetoric of the far right. Remember to not vote Le Pen next election!

>Goat raping Propaganda
>Release
Funny if he had a flag pic related he would be in jail, waiting for the trial.

>#NotAllWounds