Oh my fucking god is there ANYTHING on fucking tv right now that isn't shit? No...

Oh my fucking god is there ANYTHING on fucking tv right now that isn't shit? No, your pet drug show is not anything but trash. Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCa3l9KjqLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave televisionkino to me.

>Oh look remake of 80s thing #209719273817289367
Looks fucking boring as shit.

You're missing out then, the good thing about this particular revival is that it doesn't try to be like the old seasons. It's something new and it feels fresh compared to anything else on tv right now.

Are you the producer? I have zero faith in anything "fresh" moderns can bring to the table. Their minds are ideological vacuums. The fact they're trying to remake something popular from a former decade means I'm not watching this shit at all.

Lynch isn't modern my man

Well it's still remake rehash trash, so fuck this entire decade straight to hell.

Its being directed and written by the original director and writer, you turboputz.

>Looks fucking boring as shit.
stick to capeshit, kid

Still counts. Fuck off. Not watching this shit.

James Cameron made Aliens, Terminator, T2, The Abyss. And then he made Avatar. This age is fucking poison.

90 day fiance

Gross. Capeshit needs to piledrive you plebs into the grave.

>Well it's still remake rehash trash
It's a direct continuation of the series by the original director. D-do you have any idea of what an ignorant dipshit you sound like?

lynch is neither a tool like james cameron or senile like ridley scott, he's still got some mojo, but it's pretty obvious you came to this thread with you mind made up

pet drug show
?

I'm an excellent judge from book covers. I guarantee if I watched this fucking stupid show I'd be bored to death.

That guy would unironically be more attractive than her if he just lost weight.

That just happens to be made decades later. Oh wow! How'd that happen!?

You fucking plebs need murdered en masse.

I hear that the BBC still has decent documentaries. I miss the time when there were channels that didn't cater to the lowest common denominator.

Documentaries are shit. All they do is harp on the same 3 or 4 factlets and repeat themselves. They're so information-thin I stopped watching them years ago. I do actual biological research if I want to learn something. I get far more out of it.

> I miss the time when there were channels that didn't cater to the lowest common denominator.
LOL! How ironic, considering documentaries are LITERALLY for the lowest common denominator. That's why they don't have shit for information in them.

learn how to hate watch tv shows, its more fun tbqh. there's absolutely nothing good on right now

Unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=iCa3l9KjqLc

>he hasn't been keeping up with kino peaks

sad

>documentaries are exclusively for the purpose of information and research

wow check out the retard

>situation cringe genre

fargo, twin peaks, mr robot, rick and morty

You are so 16 years old that it hurts.

Underage ban.

Nobody said game of thrones yet?