SHART ON DRUMPF

Rage bump

>picking up dogshit and gluing it to a someones cheap Trump sign
>AHHAAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

fucking mental midgets

>OUMP
What did he mean by this?

laugh? I really don't know what to do.

Someone report that shit to their local PD.

GEE GOLLY WIZ LOOK WHAT I FOUND BOYZ twitter.com/kanyewestsmom/status/758037621561962497

Wow trump is positively roasted after this, how does he reply Sup Forums?

>browse through her twitter
>literal degenerate

colour me surprised

these people just get more and more pathetic

civil war when?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liberals are incredibly immoral. This guy is teaching his kids that if somebody does something you disagree with, you can commit crimes against them. Theft and vandalism is a crime, this girl should be reported to her local authorities

What does this even achieve? Are they gonna put it up on their lawn as a counter protest? They're gonna stick some dog shit covered plastic sign on their lawn to support Trumps opposition. Thank god for Twitter, we can actually see how mentally ill leftys are.

Drumpftards are so easy to trigger
easier than SJWs
who would have tought that beta nu males were so weak?
time to grw a pair Drumpftards
or you'll always be an amusement for the trolls

LMAO HER HOUSE WAS LITERALLY SET ON FIRE AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A DAD pages.giveforward.com/emergency/page-djn9qf2/

Liberals have such kindergarten tier humor.
Versus our dead baby YLYL thread up right now.
I laughed btw

I really hate to use this word, but
>literally playing with shit

>admitting you commited a felony and posting the evidence on twitter
I'm simply amazed.

MFW EVERYONE IGNORING ME

@85855149
I don't give (you)s to Australians.

This. Trumpsters think they're different than sjws but they act the same fucking way and get triggered as fuck. When righties do shit like this they laugh and congrat. But when the the tables are turned they are screaming victimhood and demanding police involvement. If it was a hilary or bernie sign, we a fucking know what the comments would be. So put shit on more trump signs. Fuck it.

It would be classified as a misdemeanor. At the most, arrest. At the least a fine. It's not a felony. Alt right drama queen.

>righties

Underrated post

This is really just childish SJW Bullshit!

Not even surprised but they have the mind of children obsessing over poo.

I hope ameribros are suing these little shits just to teach them what their parents should have told them : no, you cannot smear poo on someone else's property. I mean it, even if it's just a sign and you don't want to press charges, do it for their own good.

The epidemic of adolescent-minded ""adults"" is just appalling.

Oh okay, I guess if the crime she's commited is only punishable by 364 days in jail then it's a smart thing to do.

She's a kike.

Admitting to crime online.
Anyone has reported her already?

here is your (You)

Hey there, I see you friend. Have a (You)

Get yourself together, faggot.

Dis

Holy shit, who gives a fuck. There's tons of Trump signs out there.

She would spend a,couple days in jail at the most. Jesus you're fucking dramatic.

bump

Not a Trump supporter, but this is still wrong. It's not triggered, it's moral outrage. If someone did this to a Hillary sign, it would probably make CNN. Enjoy your safe space you fucking hypocrite. Go slob on some hill knob!
Oh and thanks for correcting the record.

What offences can se be charged of? Seriously asking

Couldn't even get past $2,000 kek twitter.com/kanyewestsmom/status/758037621561962497

Trespassing and theft come to mind.

>its another "we commit high school tier crimes to show our political opinions are more reasonable" episode
>SUBPLOT: we act like bullies to fight against the guy we call a bully

If it was a hilary sign you and the rest of Sup Forumss dicks would be rock hard. Cut the bullshit. "Moral outrage" Lol

>And special edition preorder bonus extra: we pick up literal dog shit to show how much we are against dirty tricks

HAHAHAHAHA

But it's never a Hillary sign. Ever. That's kind of the point, you dumb cunt.

Lefties can't fight fair, face to face, or win arguments with facts. They can only steal in the night and poop on stuff.

Petty theft (unless the sign is worth $300 which I doubt) and if it was on private property trespassing. If not just petty theft.

The guy had to go out into his yard and pick up shit with his hands and glue it to a piece of cardboard. Yeah that will show trump!

Please report her just for the fuck of it. She deserves a visit from the cops. She'll probably be high when she opens the door. Come on burgers.

>my parents never said no to me, ever
>society won't either, prepare dem gibs

Legal voting age should be 25.

I SENSE SOMETHING HERE

>If it was a hilary sign you and the rest of Sup Forumss dicks would be rock hard.
>this has happened to thousands of Trump's signs
>never seen this happen to Hillary sign (never seen one at all)

baseless speculation

Liberals will do anything to show their opposition to a Republican candidate but you won't see them going out on the election day

Hey shill, I know shit on plastic makes YOU rock hard, but after Hillary takes that dildo out of your ass your not supposed to put it in your mouth.

You're operating under the false presumption that we're equal.

Oh yeah, remember those times it was the Hilary sign, or the Bernie sign, or how many times shit happened to cars with Bernie or Hilary bumper stickers right?

Oh wait, that never happened, while this shit happens all the time.

Go correct the record back to tumblr or reddit faggot

how can such a cute girl destroy her life so badly? fucking liberals

"Single mother home" no wonder she has issues.

Why didn't they have insurance?

>any and all help will go toward helping... find shelter and replace their important belongings
I know exactly what's going to happen with that $1700. They're going to buy fucking Macs.

THERES ANKTHER TRUMP SIGN SYEALRR AND HE IS A GREEK

I never said or think "we're" equal. You stormfags deserve everything you get lol

No comment.

I'm pretty sure this is an elaborate troll...

Then you understand our mentality on this issue, which makes your original post pretty pointless.

Smart people buy renters/homeowners insurance. Of course they will use it for dumb shit. The taxpayers will fund this shit sculptors life for the next couple years anyway.

>Literally only 10 mins
Nice research user but you're just as much of a fag as that girl

What did she mean by this?

What the fuck is up with that image, every time I enlarge it there's this buzzing sound coming out of my speakers.

The lizards are attempting to give you a subliminal message. Turn your speakers up all the way and listen closely.

I kind of expected to see a hidden merchant in there.
Nice quads btw

SHEEIIIIIT

>Trump is flying around giving magnificent speeches.
>Trump haters are playing with dog shit.

Pretty much sums it up

This.

If any leftist assbag stopped for even a moment and asked themselves: "Wait, what the fuck am I doing?", they might realize they are fucking batshit crazy.

But, I ain't holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

checked & seizured

We should post lampshades on her feed.

>Liberals play with dog shit, and think they are making others look foolish.

>willing to collect and handle pounds of dog shit just deface a mass produced plastic polymer sign.
They sure showed him.

what is the obsession kikes have with fecal matter?

>relaxing in the garage at 3 am

Was probably smoking weed like a degenerate.

gold digger

These usually don't trip me up too much but I'm actually afraid to look at this one for any length of time.

> Literally having to touch dog shit
Ewwww

Strewth m8 have a ( you )

>Stealing and posting about it on the internet

This is nigger tier behaviour.

How fucking old ?? Is she even old enough to vote ?

Pure coincidence goy

I don't usually give these out for free, but, for you, here's a (You).

kek

Those are some wonderful digits goiym.

Here are some perfectly normal concentric circles to reward you

Of course the family I being raised by a single mother

>Wow trump is positively roasted after this
SAYS WHO??

Do we know where she lives? I have contacts in Oregon.

@85854578
CTR Shill looking for (Yous) getting his .05 cents by posting this in every thread regarding Trump.

>plays with dog shit
Yeah i sure showed Trump!

my eyes tear up watching this