I use to get drunk when I was 17...

>I use to get drunk when I was 17. Finally hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday after blacking out and pissing on my neighbor's lawn. Decided I needed to tackle my addiction and been sober ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k9h6hhFzopc?list=PLiafnWfLRUVvRqdQqu7QPhfSvdpOAa6cx&t=3110
archive.org/details/200932NOpieAntPatriceDeRosaI
bbc.com/news/health-40740247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sober
>still fucks dickgirls and gets shit/pissed on
>used to have young girls piss themselves then sit on his face

Does getting shitfaced at 17/18 even count as addiction? That's such an odd story to tell. How long have you been sober? Oh, since I was 18.

>pissing on your neighbor's lawn
Do people actually regard this as rock bottom?

goy.

Listening to an old Nopie show, and his stance on the NSA is enraging.

>arrested at 18 for public intoxication
>alcoholic to this day

get on my level jim jefferies

I do this every month

What a fagbaby

If that's rock bottom, I've penetrated that and sunk through the crust down to the mantle.

>Finally hit rock bottom
>pissing on neighbor's lawn
?????? isn't that just every 18 year old

>angry neighbour waking you up screaming about how youve pissed your pants on his lawn in front of the neighbourhood

not far off

Norton's fucking rock bottom was the cartoon he kickstarted

I piss on my neighbor's lawn regularly and don't even need to be drunk to do it

>The $60,000 fugitive

Didn't he recently start uploading animated segments from the Chip podcast as cartoons?

Guess that's his compensation.

He didn't steal your money the cartoon is coming!!!
So what if it's forced and unoriginal remakes you weak internet trolls bitch too much UGH. YUCK.

>getting shitfaced and doing some mildy stupid stuff a few times
>addiction

I hope this isn't a real quote.

fawk yeah

Most addictions start in the teenage years

That's quite an over reaction

I fucking hate opie and Anthony. Some of the biggest losers to ever make it big. Detestable people.

>hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday after blacking out and pissing on my neighbor's lawn
That's pretty embarrassing, but nowhere near rock bottom.

Nobody cares.

BURN DOWN THE WHOLE FORREST

what was it? he was for it?

Based Publixpeepee

Make me a Boarshead sammich

It's not far off, Stanhope has ripped him a few times about his sobriety. He's a teetotaller who fucks trannies.

At least he's honest about it

Who?
That guy's Marc Norman my friend!

If you're 35, yeah, pretty bad. If you're 17, not even close.

it's okay because he's sober

not that user but he's for it

his reasoning is that the average person likes celebrity gossip so much that it's only fair that the NSA goes into their priavte life too

I'm down in the earth's core collecting geothermal energy and dispersing to the townspeople like Santa Claus to power their... I dunno doodads... I'm drunk.

tyb publix

Rock bottom is the moment you realize there is no rock bottom, things can always get worse.

>claims to be an alcoholic
>is still able to black out
yeah no. as an alcoholic I can tell you the amount it would take me to black out would literally kill me

youtu.be/k9h6hhFzopc?list=PLiafnWfLRUVvRqdQqu7QPhfSvdpOAa6cx&t=3110

Around 52 minutes if the link doesn't work.

I have to be honest, I think the Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podcast in the world, it's the only one I look forward to every week

Same. My neighbor's just a dick, so it's a matter of principle to whip mine out on his lawn.

Fawk yeah

>a
A lot of his opinions are fucking enraging. I remember when he called people who speak anonymously on the internet cowards and I thought he was completely off-base. He doesn't understand that in this modern culture the only way to speak openly is to do it anonymously. I hated that he though people who didn't attach their names to their opinions were cowards because honestly the only way to express your opinions without irrational people attaching negative things to your viewpoint is to do it anonymously.

>he thinks pissing on the neighbors lawn is rock bottom
Fucking amateurs man

Guys I remember in high school I played videogames until like 2am one night it was fucked I was really sleepy the next day and was being woken up by my mom telling me I was gonna be late for school.
Luckily since then I don't play video games and haven't for nearly ten years.

jimmay is just jealous of artie's coolness

>I used to have sex when I was 17. Finally hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday after having sex with two girls in the same week. Decided I needed to tackle my addiction and have been a NEET kissless virgin ever since.

>Finally hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday after blacking out and pissing on my neighbor's lawn

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>i stayed up late listening to queen

such addiction

It's honestly the most boring and forced thing I've ever heard and I listened to O&J and J&S
Yeah the government should totally be allowed to spy on you because you want to see JLaw's tits

I quit drinking after going to the county fair shitfaced looking for pussy
Seeing double I found a girl who was totally ok with my drunk ass talking to her
We went back to my parents house where I barebacked her in between taking pulls out of a 1.75 on my nightstand
Two days later she tries adding me on Facebook
She is wearing insane clown posse makeup in her profile pic

Been 11 months without a drop

mfw true story every word

Ya fuckin piece of garbage.

I black out before I even get too sloshed. I think it's because I don't get enough sleep. I forgot over 2 hours from last Saturday night even though my friends said we didn't really do much at that point. I'd say it's different for everyone.

>tfw drink 4 nights a week but never more than 5 beers

I just can't take anything more than that. Call me a pussy but I'm glad that even though I drink often it's never really gotten me into any trouble or bad situations. I did get shit faced at a sporting event and took the wrong bus home but that was more of a funny story than anything else

ive done way worse shit than that and still drink almost every day

Chip Chipperson is hacky as shit.

Yeah. There really is just too many podcasts where one guy does a ridiculous nonsensical character for 45 minutes while his guests humour his whims and nonsequiters.

Fag Norton

Isn't that literally the point?

I've slept on the floor because my mattress was covered in vomit and my couch in piss before.

>>used to have girls piss themselves then sit on his face

thats my fetish though

Anthony and Jimmy is the perfect show with Sam being a background character.

archive.org/details/200932NOpieAntPatriceDeRosaI

>neighbor's front lawn

I agree that's fucking weak, when I was 19 I woke up on someone's front lawn halfway across town

> I used to get drunk with my buddies at a friend's house when I was 17. Finally hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday when I got home and realized I was so drunk I had forgotten my wallet at my friend's house. I finally had to get a handle on my addiction, and been sober ever since.

Life without a little alcohol every now and then sucks.
Alcoholics gone sober have it really bad.
There's nothing more absurd than to ruin the opportunity to drink with friends because of a past addiction.

>get drunk when I was 17. Finally hit rock bottom on my 18th birthday

Wow. Sounds like quite the odyssey there, junior. All that accumulated wisdom an' stuff.

I always liked Sam when he was a background character. He knew how to be an annoying piece of shit. He was a fantastic sarcastic shit-stirrer, and now that he thinks he can be likable he needs to be taken down a notch, he's so fucking terrible

yeah its like going to na for pot with junkies n crackheads like chapelle

Going to da gym and eatin bettar.

I want more Uncle Paul

Suuuuuuuurrreee

He not really bald, but he literally has the worst white guy hair I've ever seen.

That line truly exposed Jim for the ingratiating worm he is.

lol, tt's so thin and wispy you can make out the shape of his skull.

"/hoc/ on my Sup Forums?"

Hate Norton, hate Ant, hate Opie. Patrice and pre-cuck Louis were the only good things they ever had going for them

Stanhope is a hack

>He's a teetotaller who fucks trannies.

Where are the negative qualities

He actually looks worse with hair.

Stanhope's pretty upfront about being a miserable self loathing alcoholic that people and especially himself don't like or pay much attention to
I don't agree with everything the dude says and believes but he reminds me of a few guys at the bar I go to on occasion that opens at 7am for 3rd shift workers and alkies that are at least genuine

>coffee diva
>egg diva
>thread count diva
>hotel room diva
>dissatisfied uber user
>obsessive celeb photo collector
>scared his phone will steal his dick pics
>loves getting pegged by trannies
>claims it's a dominance thing and not gay at all
>asks every female guest what size their feet are
>hangs up on callers that call him out

Did I miss anything? His weird habits are alot more prominent when anthony's not around

You sound like a dick when you're paid to complain about things

>blacked out
>remembers pissing on neighbors lawn

isnt that oxymoronic?

Calling people niggers anonymously is the definition of being a coward who can't express his opinions. It's not irrational to call people out on bullshit when their name is attached. If you do it anonymously you don't want the repercussions of being that off base.

>A teen whipping a dick out and public and openly pissing is mild

What kind of shit hole do you live in?

At 17 you're practically an adult. It's pretty bad.

Addiction is vastly overstated in terms of influence over famous people's lives. For most of them it was just a phase they went through. Even the worst of the worst celebritity "addicts" are usually still going to work every day somewhere. That tells you it's never as bad as they imply it is. At worst, they reached the cross-roads of falling into deeper addiction and then got their act together. That was what happened with Robert Downey Jr.

Jim just sounds like a tool here.
>waah I peed somewhere I wasn't supposed to pee when I was 17
fucking come on

You realize a lot of addicts period are going to work right? You have no idea about addiction.

I've done way worse and I don't drink at all.

That's it???

Wtf I'm not even famous and had alcohol realizations 1000X worse than that. He's weak asf

sounds like an opinion's being expressed pretty clearly to me

like a 50 year old asian man

Was I not supposed to laugh?

Like a 70 year old Mongolian woman.

>drank an entire six pack of coors light in 1979
>still goes to weekly AA meetings and fucks men to keep his addiction at bay

I used to piss in our own front lawn every evening as a teenager and I hadn't even drank yet.

I used to pee on my neighbor's fence at the bus stop in 1st grade and the way steam arose from my stream of piss made me giggle. cold area.

>tfw drink 4 nights a week but never more than 5 beers

Same only no more than 3 times a week for me. It's actually good for you health to drink moderate amount regularly

bbc.com/news/health-40740247

A normal Friday night for me is to smash 3 shots of Wild Turkey 101 and then go piss in my neighbours garage.

Get out of the midwest

>3 shots
what did he mean by this?