THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Why do people in Europe speak anythiong other than English?

English is the most relevant language on this planet, every other language is inferior, irrelevant and completely pointless.

I personally only talk English with my (obviously white German) friends, and it is fantastic.

I am also thinking in English.

Accepting the fact that English is the only relevant white language is the first step for a strong, united Europe.

>tfw not born in England or its extremely successful colonies

>tfw inferior white

Does Sup Forums agree?

Totally. English is the lingua franca of the globe. It's a brave new world, and it speaks English

inb4 french butthurt

Why do people in the West speak anythiong other than Mandarin?

Mandarin is the most relevant language on the planet, every other language is inferior, irrelevant and completely pointless.

I personally only talk Mandarin with my (obviously Chinese Vancouverite) friends, and it is fantastic.

I am also thinking in Mandarin.

Accepting the fact that English is the only relevant first-world language is the first step for a strong, united West.

>tfw parent never stayed in China

>tfw inferior chinese canuck mutt

Does Sup Forums agree?

Mandarin is the only relevant****

fuck me in the ass with my granny's saturday strap-on

>wanting to speak the language we taught niggers and spics

It's already half ebonics/taco and it isn't getting any better.

English is the most logical choice for one diplomatic language.

It allows for great expression unlike other inferior romanian languages.

Without it trade would be almost impossible we should have realized it sooner.

If we just put the great englihs Poets and Writers and add them to the cultural heritage it
is a failure on our part to not adopt it.

Most English speakers are non-white.

When you know English, it puts you in communication with shitskins and jews. You and your kids get a front-row seat to the propaganda and bullshit.

Cheers, Germanbro

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, South Africa - All great countries

Even the crappier ones in East Africa ultimately improved

Indeed.
Allows Pajeets to shit post on Sup Forums.

Pourquoi devrais-je avoir mal au cul, anglos arrogants?

That's why English is taught as a second language in many countries.

Bonjur francis ami, ge adore palavu french

This is the Internet we post Frogs we don't understand it.

Sorry mate but be glad without the anglos you would speak russian or german now.

It is just sad when you see other nations not being able to life up to the global challenge and the cultural exchange a real lingua franka can achieve.

>Sorry mate but be glad without the anglos you would speak dutch

FTFY

Merci :DDDDDD

your post might have been true pre ww1. the UK is not an empire anymore.

Only real languages here no dialects.

I think that an artifical language, optimized for the ease of learn and modern use cases would have more success and be more efficient. however such push would require a big superpower to force meme it into reality.

>No thanks

Translate a rap song for me then. I'm waiting.

Maybe, but it needs a spelling reform.

Everything you said is right except

In terms of languages and how "well they work" English in its current state is inferior in every way. Inconsistent as fuck rules so many annoyingly different ways to say the same thing, retarded inconsistent spelling and grammar rules.

English is good because it is widespread. There is at least one English speaking country on every continent. because of how widespread it is it makes a good lingua franca. Say for example a German wants to talk to a Chinese. They could learn eachothers languages which are completely pointless anywhere else or they can both learn English which will be useful in other situations too.

Most of English's problems could be fixed by adopting a new alphabet along with consistent and more efficient spelling rules.

I have always wondered if "USA black people talk" will eventually become a very distinct language with its own name and everything

It gets less understandable every year

English is good. But French culture and language is superior. So, I don't get you point.

English itself always gets less understandable to everyone every year. The difference between Old English and English from before World War II will be like the difference between that and English 10-20 years from now.

Sorry I don't speak ebonics which would still be a better language for global trade than what the people in Quebec speak.

The point is, the more people who speak English, the less English that English becomes.

It's not even its own language anymore, it's just a malleable piece of chewing gum that differnet people take turns chewing.

The Internet will ruin it for sure.

Shitskin versions of english aren't even structured enough to be considered dialects, and they aren't more understandable

A spelling reform should come with a new alphabet

One: people won't get confused as shit going back to "old thinking" if they're reading the new spelling in a new alphabet

Two: many of Englishs stupid spellings are a result of the alphabet in the first place

We basically shoehorned the Roman alphabet onto English and just made quick shitty tweaks when it didn't work. Things like th wh and sh should be seperate letters. we literally had to make up W which was originally a quick ass fix: two v because Romans didn't have that sound by default in their alphabet and either C or K has to bloody go

Another small nitpick. Why the fuck do we always write u after a q even though there is no word in English that isn't a loan word where q is used standalone. Q by itself should mean "qu" by default

>fuck me in the ass with my granny's saturday strap-on

o-ok. if you insist.

>Most English speakers are non-white.

Same with Arabic, French, spanish, Mandarin etc.

The majority of the world's population isn't white so any language that becomes international will have this

It already has

e.g. Black twitter

Jews still prefer English as their target language. It's easier to teach SJW/liberalism in English.

Russian language is international (at UN level). Nevertheless, majority of speakers are white.

I accept your surrender.

Not to mention that English has shitloads of made-up words or words for things that aren't real. Look at political/sociology language as an example

>Germany being a cuck again
Surprise surprise

>t. Anglo using proxy

No, this language is cancer. Others are just too lazy to learn German.

Germany needs to prevent German from turning into a changing language like English is.

Germany had its chance. If you won the war, all of Europe would be speaking your language instead of the eternal anglo's

anglos will have what is coming to them for working with jews in bringing about this degenerate world.

If we are to think we ever avoid our racial extinction- the blood and sweat and sacrifice that will be required to achieve avoiding it- then we must blame someone for this abomination of a situation being possible.

The jew and the anglo are whom come to mind. Though in respect to Hitler it is forgivable for the U.K but never for the U.S.

Only due to Americans.

>Let's throw away our culture and our national language!
Checks flag: German. Every single time!

america could have been french. you blew it.