BEN SHAPIRO ON THE TRUMP TRAIN???

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the_magic_of_donald_trump
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx6denNAFo
youtube.com/watch?v=e8EYnDQuNO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"I support Trump but..." jew line of attack most often seen with Savage. Not exactly but the same principle. Expect his support to sour at the exact moment he thinks he can do the most damage.

You know a political campaign is over when all the losers start to flock to it.

At best these conservative Jews are bouncing between praise and criticism now rather than full throttle criticism. It's a step.

He openly support Trump because he isnt killary.

WTF i love Shapiro now.

COME HOME BEN

WE MISS YOU

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the_magic_of_donald_trump

These people have no backbone.

There's not a single thing (((ben shapiro))) could do at this point to repair all the damage he's done.
He just realized that Hillary is going to start civil war 2 and ben shapiro doesn't want to be on the niggers side.

Who the fuck cares abotu Ben Shapiro

>trusting this filthy kike
>ever

Nope, he revealed his true SJW colors a while back. He is forever tainted and marked, the ovens are the only place he belongs.

I'm voting Trump, but I still respect Shapiro for his sharp debating skills.

The gas station owner said a few months ago he was voting for Hillary. Today I heard him ask someone "So who are you voting for? Crooked Hillary or Trump?". Everyone is coming around.

>I'm voting Trump
>Cambodia

Truly forces one to engage his cognitive processes....

>actually believing a nigger is shitposting in cambodia
>not knowing what a proxy is

get your shit together, miloš

Trump to be the president of the world

Holiday in Cambodia, yo.

He just tweeted this about a pro-Trump commercial.

I missed you Ben.

DID HE DO IT?

DID BEN COME HOME?

Yes lad.
It's finally over.

Of course he was going to vote for Trump, just like all the other never Trump GOP supporters. They whine and complain but they all realize that Hillary will do irreversible damage to america that they will never recover from.

>smart
>smart thing
>yet another smart thing
>this commercial is well produced

If you can't see he's being sarcastic/mocking Trump, you're pretty damn stupid.

stop shilling him, none of us here like him

I'm not picking up the sarcasm usually he writes full paragraphs of criticism and doesn't even attempt to dip it in sarcasm.

>only cucks ask this question

Seriously? You can't see sarcasm? The guy who went berserk and mocked everyone using the word "cuck" is now dropping it so casually?

Did Milo do it? It's Shapiro actually home?

I don't get it. Is Ben Shapiro stupid or desperate? He doesn't like Trump because of the crazy stuff Trump has said. Why would he change his mind because Trump can read something someone else wrote off of a promoter?

will the kikes bend the knee?

i lol'd

>American
>Saying "Holiday" instead of "Vacation"

Is anyone here actually American?

Just like with many NeverTrump people, they are finally realizing that the only other option is Hillary fucking Clinton and a Hillary presidency is a genuinely terrifying thought for anyone not completely brainwashed by the MSM, regardless what their opinions on Trump may be.

unless you are a damn globalist fuck like kristol you HATE hillary clinton

:) I knew Benji would come around. We're all one big happy conservative family again

Its a song my dude

I used to love shapiro, still listen now and again but I can't get behind him after him devoting half of his shows to bashing Trump.

Fuck Shapiro, he already presented his true colours.

Small lamp it is

>giving a shit about Jew that revealed himself to be another dirty kike

You faggots are going learn the hard way there is no good Jew.

GOD EMPEROR IS COMING TO MY CITY???!!!!
I WANT HIM TO SIGN MY FACE

IF YOU SEE A SOMALI GENT ON TV WITH TRUMPS NAME ON MY FACE THATS ME

Ben you big dummy. He outright said that what he's doing is "ranting and raving". If you didn't get that his bombast is a campaigning tactic for attention, excitement and coverage, it's due to not paying attention or just autism.

SHAPIRO HAS A GOOD TRUMP BAD TRUMP SECTION IN HIS PODCAST FOR 3 OR 4 MONTHS NOW

HE CONSTANTLY PRIASES TRUMP WHILE ALSO POINTING OUT HIS MISTAKES

HOWS IT NEWS?

Trump runs a new campaign now and he likes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

Who finally got some Trump shekels?

Going to Louisiana after flooding while Obama goes golfing is objectively a good move. Either Shapiro is retarded or you are.

COME HOME BENJI
COME RIGHT ON HOME

I wish Ben Shapiro was more clear on why he didn't like Trump.

It seems like he never wants to admit the specific reason. Does he know something we don't?

Go home, Ben. You're drunk. Stop auditioning to replace Milo as Sup Forums's gay mascot.

NEVER
TRUST
THE
JEW

He does not like Trump because he considers Trump as a threat to Conservative ideology, ie. if Trump wins Conservatism of the Ronald Reagan sort might die and be replaced by a "Trumpism". Which is the basic objection he has. He does say he might still vote for Trump though.

t. listen to his podcasts to learn about American Conservatism

>Conservatism of the Ronald Reagan sort

So liberalism?

>banning certain guns
>raising taxes
>giving amnesty to millions of illegals
>interventionist foreign policy

Reagan is literally Obama/Clinton without the race-baiting.

Why not?

His grandparents were on the Hitler train.

He means the ideology when he says that, he criticises Reagan for failing to uphold the ideology totally. Constitutional Conservatism is what I think it is called.

Come home Benji

Donald was at a Jewish donors and told them he doesn't want their dirty fucking shekels

Ever since that day Ben was pissed
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx6denNAFo

Why would you associate an ideology with a person who did absolutely nothing to uphold it? That's like saying "capitalism of the Castro sort".

kek

BRAGGING HOW YOU KNOW HOW THE NOGGERS FEEL COLD FOR A BOWL A RICE A DAY

One is sarcasm and the other isn't.

He's disappointed with the shakeup and happy with the rest, for whatever reason.

Cuckservatives/Neocons are just another wording for a more religious liberals.

He's maneuvering like a slippery eel coward. Jews always do this.

>decades of democratic leadership

conservatives cant into math

Dumb jew can't understand Trump is the master persuader

WTF #ImWithHer now.

Okay now I am concerned . If rick wilison backs him I am done

Reagan was the one who brought it back originally. Before then the Republican Party had been of the Eisenhower sort, and their basic proposal was, they did what the Democrats did but they did it better. Reagan departed from that and brought back the Republican party ideology of for example Coolidge in a total fashion, making the GOP committed to it at least on paper. Before then that sort of person had been only a faction of the party, like Barry Goldwater.

Is Benji coming home?

source for this?

Bush 1 and Clinton ruined the country. False flagging, big government, wall street cucks.

That might be the worst image I've ever seen on this site.

Come on Tiso, I found it in two seconds by googling "Ben Shapiro Daily Wire Jew Stereotypes"

Ben Shapiro is back boys

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=e8EYnDQuNO4

I thought it was Trump's "weak" positions on abortions and homosex that kept Benji off the wagon.

Personally I think they're not causes one should champion in elections anymore, nor should it really be a topic of discussion because they really dont fall into federal jurisdiction.

>I thought it was Trump's "weak" positions on abortions and homosex that kept Benji off the wagon.
No, Romney had those same flaws and Ben Shapiro reluctantly backed Romney despite it.

I listened to his podcast from yesterday. He still doesn't like Trump, and practically called out Sup Forums for being racist and nationalist for no reason.

His claim is that we think Americans are better simply because we're white and not because of our achievements. In reality we know Americans are better BECAUSE of white achievement.

You shouldn't try to boil down Reagan's entire presidency into a single idea.

Neoliberalism masquerades as free market idea started by Reagan but is actually the face of globalist subversion, more in step with what Clinton is doing.

There's a big difference between allowing the market to thrive naturally and allowing the market to "appear" that way. Writing off the interventionist decisions as some kind of societal imperative for the greater good.

Marketing "Diversity" and "Immigrant inclusion" as a brand to be sold as a means of hitting new markets. It's a big difference.

Trump said it best when he said "Putting our country first". We are no longer in the business of giving the global elite complete power and freedom to manipulate the markets as they see fit.

thanks Nigel

im genuinely surprised you know who tiso is though, id be surprised if most brits knew that czechoslovakia isnt a thing anymore

underrated

The absolute madman

While I was listening to that I just thought, the reason for tribal ideology is not a feeling of supremacism generally, it is generally because of the acknowledgement that you are under attack and you seek someone to "protect your people". I don't think he has considered that as the cause at all.

who the hell cares

>Romney had those same flaws and Ben Shapiro reluctantly backed Romney despite it.
Isnt that what we're seeing now?

Romney didnt thrash the rest of the GOP field in the primaries like Trump did. It spawned a lot of resentment that I think will blow over completely, in time.

The Jew can never join, only infiltrate.

Kind of like how a bunch of rapefugees flock to a country. Eh Sweden?

Faggot

>all that clinton kill money to make youth memes
>this is the best they can come up with

jesus fuck, at least our shit is good and we do our shilling for free.

bahahaha spoken truly like a babby who is voting for the first time

have fun bud

How arrogant do you have to be to act as if it took all this time for Trump to impress you?

He was only assmad because AK-47 was a far superior rifle than anything America produced.

Based Benji

>85857970 #
American citizen working in Cambodia. We have mobile data here

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER

Lol 18 year olds don't know the DKs

Use a better image scaling algorithm you fucking nigger

I may be a babby, but you're the one who confused a MACHINE GUN with the movement to ban "Assault Weapons"

Most guns under the "Assault Weapons" umbrella are every day semi-auto rifles. It's a deliberately vague term. It's ultimately the first step in removing all guns from the public.

Automatic weapons have required special censure for decades- and for good reason. Machine guns cause a lot of collateral damage and hit unintended targets.

Lefty memes are always so poorly slapped together.

Aren't you suicidal cucks supposed to be in art school? This should be your specialty.