As a Sicilian anything

As per thread title.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is the sopranos a good depiction of the American mafia?

Where are you from? My Dad is from Trapani and he doesn't look anything like that, neither do I.

Are Italians white?

Were you also spawned by nigger?

Are you part eggplant?

Serious now how are the migrants behaving, I heard the Mafia is fighting them?

which side hates the other side more: northern Italy and southern Italy

They're Mediterranean.

About halfway down Italy from the north they're white but Mediterranean's are something else.

Is Sicily a traditinal society? Are your women wanting to be good loyal housewife who want children, etc.?

Do you know any person from mafia? What is mafia's influence in your city/region?

It is fascinating that the nigger gene is still in them

I fucked a Sicilan single mother once. My cock is small-average, 15 cm, and I couldn't feel anything. Was it because of the birth, or do Sicilians have long cocks and deep pussies?

His great great great grandmother fucked a nigger and she had a half nigga kid.
And that's a fact.

Now tell us, if that is a fact...

Are we lying?

It's a decent one. Though any mobster who went to a therapist would probably get whacked. Also in real life, the New Jersey mafia would get crushed if they tried to fight any New York family. If you want to read more about it , Tony is basically Vinny Ocean and Vito was John D'Amato.

what was it like in Sicily after the Germany vs. Italy penalties during the Eurocup?

Fucking moors

>OP already gone
Obvious question is, do Sicilians do everything half-assed?

Why do you look like a sandnigger?

Fucking nigger stop stealing our money

We should throw some nukes on the south, wait 10000 years and colonize it again.

guess I got my answer

You would have to ask an American to know.

I'm from Palermo and I don't look like that either, nor does anyone I know. It's just a meme picture to attract more replies.

>flags

Nice projecting

You're dead wrong here, Joao. The mafia actually helps them coming here and hires them to do measly jobs like selling weed to high school kids or counterfeit watches on the beach. If you hear stories like "refugee killed by the mafia" it's because he likely misbehaved and got put into his place. I guess they don't do raping sprees like in Germany because of that, but saying that the mafia is actively fighting them is grossly misinterpreting the situation.

>Were you ALSO spawned by nigger?
reading comprehension at zero percent

What do you know about the construction industry in Palermo

non ti vergogni di essere terrone?

>Is Sicily a traditinal society? Are your women wanting to be good loyal housewife who want children, etc.?
Generally more than the average western woman. Obviously more true when you go in small towns; if you go to a big city(Palermo, Catania) people are closer to an average western urbanite and you can find cucks, feminists etc, although they're still less common than in northwestern Europe.
>Do you know any person from mafia? What is mafia's influence in your city/region?

I don't personally know any mobster.

Their influence was enormous from the end of WWII until the assassination of Falcone & Borsellino, they were basically as powerful as Jews are now in the USA, while politicians and people alike ignored the situation because they were either corrupted or afraid of being killed. Recently, their influence has diminished because antimafia activism got quite big and people have begun to fight back; they're still powerful, but nowhere near the level they were before, which was basically a shadow government.

The greatest debate on sicilian history of all time
youtu.be/uZUJKXs6W-4

It's not great from what I know, I'm not an expert though.

Da voi ha piovuto di recente? Qua in Veneto รจ tutto un temporale di questi tempi.