How did he get away with this? It's literally blackface

How did he get away with this? It's literally blackface.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLbhkM0LaYI
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't, that's why he's homeless and living off of welfare, much like the minorities that his fans hate so much

They call me one dollar extreme
They call me canceled
They call me no healthcare
They call me cocksucker

Because no one cares about him or his work

HAHHAHA

this is almost as funny as the tim and eric show :)

They same can't be said for Sam.

stay mad sam, and die in obscurity

you always was a sillay ho

Shut the fuck up faggot. I care. If you said that to my face i would beat you to death. globalist leftypol piece of human trash.

>obscurity
>multiple threads daily on Sup Forums about MDE and Sam Hyde
>2k in patreon
>huge youtube channel

Nobody watched the show.
This is the only place that talks about this show, and im sure its the same people making these threads

sam is like Tim Heidecker except Tim is successful

He didn't that's why he's homeless and unemployed

>this much damage control

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

>Been on Youtube for around decade, has only 100k subscribers
>Wrecked his big opportunity
>MDE is no more
>Desperate for attention, Sam makes daily MDE threads on Sup Forums
>looks like he lives under a bridge
>Slowly fading into obsurity
You should have got a real degree, Sam.

>Tim
>successful

was pretty obscure until about a year or two ago. i mean people knew about him but i doubt his shit was making him much money. now that he's gotten kinda mainstream, his wife is divorcing him and cleaning him out. the whole point of this current tour is to refill his coffers because of her

they're both failures, desu

>trusting Sam Hyde with your NEET bux
Have fun with that, I'm saving mine for vidya, tendies, and beer.

he has a patreon i think. it's some alternative platform though because he's too 'alt right' for silicon valiberals

he's also some kind of idiot that doesn't know what people want or doesn't care

>you will never win the lottery and give half of it to Sam and MDE

>multiple threads daily on Sup Forums about MDE and Sam Hyde
Oh shit he's truly huge

>mfw the target audience is also the butt of the joke

>mfw the business model is almost working

All joking aside, Chuck could be as famous as he wanted. He must be genuinely crazy or have some major personality flaws not apparent from his videos.

>doesn't mention he posts threads about himself
>doesn't mention he's living off begging, glorified panhandler
>doesn't mention his supporters are retards
>doesn't mention he's living in his car and getting Obamacare

It's like how certain posters on here suddenly cared about last man standing after it was cancelled

Obamacare is just privatized insurance available on a public marketplace tho
Unless you actually believe Sam is eligible for Medicaid

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

>Nobody watched the show.

This guy.

You would have to go outside, in public.

dude im black lol

He didn't. Making fun of jews and blacks lost him his show and his last shreds of sanity

transniggers are people too. get over it

Honestly if I ever became extremely wealthy as in a multimillionaire I'd happily fund them to do a second season of world peace.

this, but i feel like if we all pitched in we could really help him out

>>multiple threads daily on Sup Forums about MDE and Sam Hyde

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

>smiling
that nigga ain't black

are they twins

There's plenty of blackface in modern cinema by RACIST whites. Jesse Jackson on SNL, RDJ in TT, etc.

They call me scared shitless of paperboy
They call me... Forgotten

Sam is popular wth edgy twelve year olds and literal autistic 20 somethings.

He isn't funny, tries way too hard, and pushed ridiculous shock humor that no one with a brain thinks is funny.

He did a few edgy things in the beginning that made sense but never refined any of itand ultimately failed. He didn't go back to obscurity no one knew who he wad to begin with. The show was cancelled because it sucked not because he hit any cords politically.

Because they couldn't be sure, and also because it's one of the funniest sketches of all time.

MDE is basically the WKUK for racists who hate humor as much as they hate minorities.

The stuff up his nose being visible is how he got away with it. If he'd used some kind of dark material, or tucked it out of sight, it would probably have crossed the line, but having it be visible means he's plausibly deniable - not a nigger, just a jackass with shit up his nose.

WKUK are the self-aware left and MDE are the self-aware right

No, they're a troupe of rare genius, and with World Peace they gave us a landmark. They were cancelled precisely because they told liberal hipster America what was really happening on the streets - they didn't pay for being Trump supporters, they paid for Trump winning.

He gets away with too much. TOO MUCH

What's really happening on the streets and how did MDE convey it? This isn't Sup Forums you'll need to do better than to spew out a litany of buzzwords.

Why are you talking shit? Sup Forums is Sup Forums discussing politics, nothing more or less. Here, we discuss TV and films. This is a discussion of a TV show which contained political commentary. It's as much Sup Forums as not, why wouldn't it be? We're the same posters.

What was happening was the increasing ire of the white race at being traduced by bribed and maddened monkeys, and other murder candidates. Trump is President.

>Nice thread, mind if I hang out?

>There's plenty of blackface in modern cinema by RACIST whites. Jesse Jackson on SNL, RDJ in TT, etc.
Black people (SJWs excluded) are not offended by whites imitating us if the imitation is accurate, and/or funny by our estimation. That's why Darrell Hammond with bronzer on his face was funny; it wasn't a stereotypical caricature of blacks, but a dead-on portrayal of a black public figure.
Oh, and Sam Hyde has never been funny, and will never be funny. I'm not happy that he's on the skids, but I'm not surprised; he's just not talented.

if he's from/lives in MA (which i'm pretty sure he does but i know he's right near the border) we have some pretty generous statecare for poorfags who aren't that far above the poverty line
t. mentally ill poor MAfag

youtube.com/watch?v=vLbhkM0LaYI

on top he's a joke thief

Richard Ayoade?

>got away with it
His show was canceled after 5 episodes
>Sup Forums has daily threads about little girls and Cuckolding too. That doesn't mean shit
>2000 is nothing for patreon
>His channel was big before his show and he hasn't made anything good on it since.

BETA UPRISING
W H E N
H
E
N

How the fuck is that blackface?

>replying to tripfags

why. they're subhuman attention seeking cocksuckers

This is the only genuinely good thing he's ever made: youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

We already won. The scum are scared to live now.

>make friends

Okay, you got me.

I feel bad for Nick and Charles. They're funnier than Sam and he fucked up their chance of having a career with his racist bullshit

Similar idea, but his real source for the rhythm and even the range of vocabulary to a degree was Chris Morris, particularly his "you're a bent ref, you're a small bean regarder, you're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown" litany from the Brass Eye special pedo confrontation. Sam talks about Chris Morris's influence openly.

You're right.

>They're funnier than Sam
nah

>Black people (SJWs excluded) are not offended by whites imitating them
You speak for all people who are black, do you?

+1

>his racist bullshit

His racist bullshit act. He may be racist and he may have racist bullshit, but we don't know him personally. We know the act he is using to try and get famous looks like racist bullshit sometimes, but it's more cringe because it's not /that/ funny than cringe because he's revealed himself as a racist.

These guys are all famous among a specific audience online. They just have to not wimp out and keep making videos, they'll stay famous and eventually make a lot of money.

Why are anti-Sam fags always so triggered? You can simultaneously like and dislike his content, nobody is forcing you to love everything. Instead, all you redditors do is cry about the racism and pretend like you're talking to Sam when you launch your impotent rage on an anonymous poster on the internet. It's sad.

Nick Rochefort looks about fifty and toothless, the sheer gall of launching a media career at such an advanced age is inspiring.

They're antisametic.

MDE NEVER DIES

wtf I love tripcodes now

I don't know either, I really don't care for 90% of their YT stuff, especially the shit where it is just Sam babbling, but I did like WP. Who cares if he has racist tendencies? there's a plethora of performers with exactly the opposite views

>especially the shit where it is just Sam babbling

It's like they're continuing the worst part of their show in protest. For the same budget they could have Charles babbling about literally anything and it would immediately be twice as good.

Test

2017 sam is forgotten

I prefer charls but this will do

Sam is the weakest performer. His lecture shit is impressive in length and his ability to keep going and the seventeen layers of irony of being nervous and awkward, but it really isn't funny. All of his acts on the show are over the top, which I know is supposed to be the case, but I don't think he could do subtle humor if he tried.

I'd honestly would like to see Nick Rochefort and Charls Carroll do another series and I don't know if I'd want to see Sam as an actor or performer in it

Don't forget IASIF

They had several episodes about it.

someone explain this kind of humor to me

>You speak for all people who are black, do you?
As a matter of fact, I do. Who do you think you are to stop me?

>mommm! i posted it again!!

More like retardedface. Also he didn't get away with anything. He paid in full.

I think Charles could actually make it as a comedy actor more than Sam could

>Charls' flaws aren't apparent from his videos
Fuck you talking about? He can hold it together in scripted stuff (barely), but watch his streams. He's unhinged, legitimately.

go to bed Sam

Triggered much, my good bitch?

Prove he's playing a black character.

You sound upset.

i'd only fund kurush and and andrew 2bh

How does Shaun King get away with it?

why does brett gelman seem insufferable

Schadenfreude

Fpbp

Cuck

Please go in detail. I don't watch his live stream. I do notice he seems like a bit hyperactive.

I'd also give the money to Ruse. But I'd hire Sam to work on design stuff. Actually, it seems most of the crew seems to have great taste in both music and graphic design. I don't think I've ever seen another group of people do a show with such presentation.

>Sam Hyde shills are at it again
Fuck off already, the show is cancelled get the fuck out