France

What do you guys think about France ? I lived in Raleigh for a few month because I was studying at NCSU, and people seemed to love French culture and French people

Have you ever visited it ? Which part ?

Have you ever met French people ? How are they considered by normies from your countries?

Would you nuke us or do you consider us as ok people and country ?

What can we do to save our country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

electionsfrance.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/political-profile-vendee/
convictcreations.com/culture/france.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PiX9qyqrKPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What can we do to save our country ?
Crash it with no survivors.

I encountered some arrogant French assholes on the steps of the Lincoln. Memorial hogging their share of time in the best photo spot. Not too impressed.

I've visited Paris last summer. Not sure where exactly (Near Eiffel Tower).

There's an African (I think Somalian) street peddler every 2 feet.
I see Arabs everywhere. Hardly see any whites.

In college I knew some French guy Jazz musician who said in France an appointment is never the time you say it is. "Meet at 8" means show up at 8:10, have a cigarette, some coffee and start your appointment around 8:45. He said this pisses off the Scandinavians and Germans but it's the French way. Don't know if this is true, or this Jazz musician is just a low life.

I've played video games with some French bros before. They had more patriotism than most Americans I know and were fucking cool to hang out with. I think you guys are a-ok, you just gotta get rid pf the muzzies. From what I've seen recently you're on the right path for that.

Actually, if I have an appointment at 8, I'd be there at 7:50. It's a thing for the parisian nu males to arrive late because it's a hype thing to do. Same thing for the coffee + cigarette thing ...
True, some areas are still whites in Paris, but where you can find tourists, you can also find niggers and shitskins juste spending there times sitting there or trying to rob asian/white people...
There are assholes in France, just like everywhere else. But I didn't know we were assholes abroad too...
only the big cities right ?

He probably never had any real appointments. If people plan their schedule around a given time, it's an insult to start the appointment that late. I cannot for the life of me imagine that other cultures don't value their time at least a bit. In Germany, among the regular people who go to jobs and shit, we have the saying that you showing up on time for an appointment is being there five minutes early. It shows respect. And it's common sense really, unless you don't do honest work.

Don't worry Germanbro, I think just like you. The French he is talking about must have been some fag working in Marketing / Communication in some faggy company as Publicis or TBWA...

It's definitely rude to arrive late at an appointment. Guess it depends on the job you have.

Went to Strasbourg and Paris.
Few whites.
The actual French I encountered botched at me for not being bilingual. Everyone had an aura of rudeness or arrogance surrounding them even at a McDonald's.

Literally every other country I visited in Europe people were friendly as fuck with me even more so when they found out I was a fucking leaf.

Being in France made me understand how Quebec got a stick up its ass: it's bred.

shit
Sorry you felt that way leaf...

A bunch of retards, literally.
Also their country is soon to be a muslim refuge.

I wish you didn't try to exterminate other cultures in France

RIP Breton

I am Breton......
Th-thanks

Komz a rez brezhoneg?

What's this flag ?

>Komz a rez brezhoneg
Some words and sentences thanks to my father, but nobody really talks Brezhoneg anymore

>he hates Jesus
Shoo, Achmed

you are not one since you are on Sup Forums though.
but most of the french are retarded yes.
your shit on the tv like les anges, your gauchiasses, hipster, youtubershit all those guys like norman, pandamokeur etc. Francois hollande lmao.
Making a star out of Nabila HAHAHAHHA ho wow.
Your football team looking like your country: half niggers and muslim.
Everytime there's a law or something you guys go down on the street and fuck shit up like animals and your police slap your ass. your own police fight his own citizen, wew.
You guys give me the urge to vomit.

>That feel when you were assimilated into this leftist shithole that is the French Republic

That's what I'm talking about. It was a great tragedy, the French government systematically obliterated all other languages and cultures in France. It'd be like Welsh schoolchildren getting whipped for not speaking English.

Emblème du national-catholicisme
Sacré cœur Vendéen

user is right, blacks everywhere and refugees begging on the street corners

>What do you guys think about France ?

france is a shit nation ever since your communist revolution hundreds of years ago

You've just made my day .

Ils sont encore vivants ceux-là ?

How can you call yourself Breton then? You're just another assimilated Cosmopolitan

>only the big cities right ?
Of course, countryside is vraie France.

What were your ancestors? Occitan?

Agree with every single point you just made... And it makes me sad. I do not even realise anymore what's happening here :
>Don't have TV
>I'm in the military (st cyr) so the people I hang out with have the same opinions as me.
>Family is redpilled
>Live in White neighborhood

I'm not in touch with all the degeneracy you just talked about, so I kind of forget about it sometimes (les anges... Nabilla... Norman...)

Communist revolution in France ?

WOW we got an historian there, watch out

Alright French people itt, you get to blow up one of your four major neighbors (including Britain). Which do you choose?

Personally, I would pick Italy, but that's just me.

A un entretien pour rentrer en école de commerce, il y a 3-4 ans, le jury m'a demandé quelqu'un qui m'inspirait.. J'ai répondu La Rochejacquelein, ils ne savaient pas qui c'était...

the french revolution was a communist, jewish revolution

I just told you I know some words and can hold a conversation. It's just hard to speak well a language you have nobody to speak it with

I have both Breton (from my mother's side) and Vendéen ancestry.

Triste, et pourtant cette période est instruite dans les écoles de la "République"...

Yes and Alexander the great was a spanish phalangist

This shit started going downhill worldwide when you faggots had your bloody revolution; I haven't hashed it out sufficiently yet, but I have a ((((conspiracy)))) theory that that was the starting point

One of them ?
I'm 1/4 English so no

Going for Germany : Italians are far less cucked and Merkel is one of the main responsible of what's happening to Europe

>Mes amis, si j'avance, suivez-moi! Si je recule, tuez-moi! Si je meurs, vengez-moi!
Men like him no longer live

Are you me ? Except my mother's family is from Vendée (Noirmoutier) and father's from Vannes
On t'a enseigné à l'école ce qu'était le génocide vendéen toi ? Pas moi...

French will always be bro-tier in my mind.

That being said, if we had to nuke you to stop the Islamic invasion, you gotta do what you gotta do.

a-at least some of us tried to defend ourselves...

assuming the french person isn't cool off the bat, they're typically a passive-aggressive cunt until they behold what it's like to get blown the fuck out with no regard to human emotions, then they either get over it and act cool after talking shit back or they're just a deer in the headlights.

He died when he was only 21...

What's the Vendée like nowadays? Infested with Antifa?

Snobby, uptight, insular cunts

I hope Islam ruins your whole country

I went to Paris and saw 0 white people. I physically felt nauseous.

Brèvement au lycée si je ne m'abuse. Après c'était dans un lycée vendéen donc va savoir...

electionsfrance.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/political-profile-vendee/

I found this pretty interesting article written in english if you want to know more.

Ce qui est enseigné à l'école c'est de la propagande républicaine : quasiment rien sur l'histoire de France du début des capétiens jusqu'à la révolution à part quelques clichés sur les chevaliers et très rapidement les croisades en insistant sur le fait que c'était mal. Ensuite on passe à la révolution qui était apparemment contre un roi tyrannique détestant son peuple et voulant l'asservir, la terreur très rapidement en ne parlant que des exécutions publiques, napoléon un peu évoqué puis on passe directement à la troisième république qui était géniale en oubliant pas de casser vite fait du sucre sur le dos de Napoléon III en disant que c'était un complet raté qui n'a jamais su rien faire.

Nice empire, good historical places, a shame it will be gone if you don't do something.

The true holocaust.
Fucking Robespierre, Fucking Kleber and all their friends...

I think any French people would like any American at first sight except if he is a muslim/nu male faggot / kike

France outside Paris is ok, Paris is mediocre, CDG is a really crappy airport with rude personnel.

The only antifas I've ever seen in my Island (Noirmoutier), I made sure they'd never come back
J'ai fait mon lycée à Fontainebleau, jamais entendu parlé de l'nisurrection vendéenne comme une bonne chose là bas...
This. We talk more about ancient Egypt than France between 800 - 1789...
>Napoléon III est un raté
J'ai eu un prof gaucho d'histoire qui avait la haine contre lui comme j'avais rarement vu

>Skipping over the Terror
That's despicable. My teacher in AP European History here was always emphasizing just how insane the Revolution got at its worst. Robespierre and his Supreme Being, the Vendée, etc.

>deaths ~170,000
>80% royalist
It sounds a lot like a cleansing to me

>communist governement
>10% shitskins within population
it's over already globally, some countryside areas are nice still

How could you hate Napoleon III? He literally didn't do anything but harass Mexico, imprison some lefties, and lose to Prussia

Old romantic fools butthurt about the failure of the 2nd republic

So much this.

When I have mates over, I have to say "come at like 3pm" in order to have most of them arrive at 5-6pm. It's seriously fucking annoying how they can just willy-nilly go "ah I'm busy with homework I'll be there in 30 mins".

NIGGA I SET THIS EVENT 2 MONTHS AGO AND YOU VALUE YOUR 30 MINS OF HOMEWORK OVER OUR FRIENDSHIP FUCK YOU

It's probably just the German in me, but I am always early to events in general and I value my friendships especially in this regard.

The genocide in Vendée is not teach in France...

It's all propaganda for the few years we teach french history, then it's all about the shoah, ww1 and ww2 for the years of teaching left.
For exemple, we teach in just four months at maximum the history from 800 to 1789 without explaining shit, without learning any major events, it's all about poor peasants and cliché chivalry

>What can we do to save our country ?
Revert to christianity (Catholicism) and throw out the jews and the arabs.

It's your only choice. Look at who's standing up in your country. a majority are traditionalist catholics.

>You, who have never left your home village, come with us to fight for the republic who just killed your king and your god, hundreds and hundreds of km far from your home and people

They were fucking farmers or sailors who had never seen the king and were just good christians on their own. And then the republic ordered to kill everyone : children and women included.

You are a lefist faggot and supporter of the revolution if you think that was ok

this

NCSU alum here
Folks around the uni love any foreigner who isnt another chinese or indian exchange student

I don't feel like christianity is the solution anymore, it failed and we need something else. Thankfully we have centuries of republican brainwashing at our disposal so we have a huge tool at our disposal to create something more

Napoléon III was an excellent ruler, he modernized France, making it stable, excellent economy, good relations with foreign nations, the real beginning of colonization, the rebuilding of Paris, the beginning of modernization of industries and agriculture.

But the fucking leftist republicans are crying for no reason, they hate him because he put an end to the failed second republic

>cleansing
I meant eradication; not saying it was a good thing; just the opposite; see

You guys are rude and unpleasant and full of false superiority because you are still a colonial power despite the whole liberty, equality thing.

I am not surprised your moslems hate your country

Also, my company is owned by a French company and they make utterly retarded financial and managerial decisions

I handle security for many of the Action Française's events

Sorry I'm dumb then

I thought it was a leftist or a shitposter again

The heretic Pope himself welcomes barbaric islam and cleans nigger feet with his tongue. Catholicism is ultimate cuckage.

This is a good summary of the culture of France:

convictcreations.com/culture/france.html

There is still gallicanism against a retarded pope, but christianity is not an answer since catholicism is cucked and most of french people is atheist. Howeover, there is still nationalism.

Vive le Empereur!

My catholicism is not the globalist catholicism of today.
If I see a muslim chimping out in the street, I'm not going to "forgive him", I'm going to break both of his knees in the name of le Royaume de France

the paint on the right is not about 1789 revolution but about the 1848 one

It's vive l'Empereur, johnny bro'

sellout

Il faut marcher sur Paris

Of course Jefferson was a French Revolution fanboy

>Even if Jefferson did not at first see America as the torchbearer of liberty to the world, his experience in France gradually convinced him of the world-ranging implications of the political creed he penned in the Declaration of Independence in 1776.[3] When the Bastille fell in 1789, Lafayette-recognizing the indebtedness of the French Revolution to Americans-sent the key of that prison to Washington. Jefferson, who had recently returned from France to become Secretary of State (Lafayette was at this farewell dinner in Paris), was actually more enthusiastic about the revolution than was France's minister to America, Jean Baptiste de Ternant. Jefferson thought the French experiment would confirm the American one and possibly spread to other parts of the world. When the National Assembly in France, conscious of the model offered by the Declaration of Independence, issued Lafayette's Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen, it was supposed to be adaptable to any country. Jefferson's political advice at this time was to persuade Louis XVI to issue a charter of rights-a modest proposal that would have left the monarchy intact.

I think his estate still has the key

>Raleigh
Have you ever lived in Compiègne?

No, why ?

I did SKEMA business school, where we have a campus in Raleigh, before entering St Cyr

OK, I've known a few students who spent a few months in Raleigh during an exchange when I was studying in Compiègne, I thought you might have been one of them, it would have been a pleasurement.

This actually happened once upon a time.

Yeah, but not recently

It happened during the third republic, around 1880's if I'm correct.
They also destroyed the royalists by doing that since they secularized the education, cutting the young from the church and teaching them republican propaganda.

A century later, almost everyone in France thinks that the monarchy was terrible

J'en profite vite fait....FRANÇAIS , FRANÇAISES...J'ai besoin d'un coup de main !

Vous pouvez aller remettre à sa place ce petit enculer à cette adresse:
youtube.com/watch?v=PiX9qyqrKPk

n'oublier de cliquer sur "plus de commentaires" pour retrouver cette conversation.

>your bloody revolution
as if french people had anything to do with it

La mère patrie!

Thanks for you help in our revolution and for the cool statue in ny

French are bros for life

Dead country full of alcoholics, whores, abortionists, jacobins and fucking degenerates in general. The country will be clearly divided into sea of muslims and islands of christians like Rocamadour

maybe you should fucking learn french, since youre a fucking NEET you clearly have the time for this

I visited Nice and Marseilles, so fucking beautiful and comfy, the landscapes and architecture so cosy looking. I wanna buy a small house and live there when im old