One thing about Americans that I can't figure out is why Americans think that shitting themselves in public is...

one thing about Americans that I can't figure out is why Americans think that shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable

is it the capitalist "go-getter" life-style that makes it too costly to go to use a public toilet?

"time is money" they say

Most people I know would die of embarrassment if they shit their pants in public - but not the American.

I've spoken to 13 Americans that I know and all of them compare it to the way the French reject bathing & deodorant
"it's a little smelly but it isn't unhygienic" actual quote from my uncle who is from America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiALXM2b7GE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never actually seen this in 34 years.
I'm diggin the new Shart in Mart meme, though. It's about time Pajeets got their turn to bring the bantz.

Potato-kun don't insult shart in marters. It's part of their culture and you are being offensive.

WE DONT DO THIS OMG STOP IT!!!!!!

FUCK YOU OP FOR LYING!!

GUYS DON'T BELIEVE HIM WE DONT DO THISSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. I have never seen anyone shit themselves. Also POO IN LOO got cliched in a hurry.

Why not just shit all over ourselves. We have been letting our politicians shit on us for years.

>All the desperate Amerifats in this thread trying to deflect that shitting in Walmart is a national tradition.

Kek

Why do the Irish let migrants rape the mentally disabled?

>paying for his housing, food, medicine, water, clothing and entertainment for 13 years
>not cucked

damage control is not allowed, it's already a meme
>PANTALOONS

Immigrants are rapists everywhere.

So is pretending to be Irish on st. Patrick's day

I didnt damage control.

I know since your people are 5'1 your brains are obviously smaller so I will forgive you.

It's a superpower thing, you wouldn't understand.

Just ask India in 2020.

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

It's more to do with the size of Walmart. If you're in the middle of the store and need to poo, by the time you're at the toilet it's too late.

ATTENTION:

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT REPLY TO CTR SLIDE THREADS

INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

Poo in the loo

It's a little smelly but it isn't unhygienic

This is a pretty good meme, it has me looking out for people that have shit themselves, still no luck.

Faisal Elahi is just one of 5 that Ireland has imported. Considering the low number of migrants it's as if their government intentionally chose rapists and criminals, like Japan. Statistically speaking neither make sense.

>shart in mart

Poo in pantaloons

I've worked at grocery stores, it's somewhat common.

Once every two weeks, mostly elderly people.
It's kind of rude to say anything and it's just a bit of shit so nbd.
Sometimes better stores may have sweat pants for them but most of the time everyone knows what its like to be in that position so no one freaks out about it

>being this butthurt

can you even make a good bant?

>lost Vietnam
>basically lost Korea
>essentially lost war on terror
>caused GFC
>King Nigger
>will probably vote in Hillary
>has guns but too cucked to start revolution
>shitting self in public (only for a few years until they get that next promotion to $9.75 an hour)

Do they not smell or know? Or is this such a usual sight at walmart that it's becoming a trademark for Wal-mart?

Shitting ourselves publicly is an expression of freedom and we also do it to remind india that we are the superpower and they are street shitting wannabes

I live in shot south Louisiana and I've never seen another shart in mart. I don't think you can get much worse than here, and I'm inclined to believe the ones who shot themselves are just on that disgusting oil shit pill

POO IN PANTALOONS

Not just Walmart, they just get a bad wrap.

Sometimes it doesn't smell and most of the time it's not a huge shit mark, it's relatively contained.
So it's more just a little unsightly to look at.

I visited Canada and I could of swore I saw it there too.
I think it's a Western thing where people are so tolerant that small things like bodily functions don't effect or gross people out because we aren't 4th grades.

Girls bleed out of there vaginas and sometimes us humans shit ourselves. Deal with it.

I think they do it out of respect for their 'everything has to be big' culture. They hold in farts etc. because they're not big enough, and when all of that accumulates they release the pressure and shart their pants with everything they've got.

DELETE THIS

go big or go home fgt

When sauce is so undigested and processed that it just comes out uninvited. I ate some low quality ice cream in my days, but i still get a call before it tries to go out, even if it's liquid.

Fuck I have to admit this shit made me laugh.

You are 34 and yet sitting on Sup Forums? Grow the fuck up.

name a single and more funny activity than shitposting in here?

stop trying to keep this place full of teenagers, shlomo

It's okay bro. I'd be mad to if my dick looked like an inflated cunt.

It's just you know being 4'5 manlet it doesnt give much room for other things to grow.

>be french athlet at Rio
>poop in pants

can we be Americans now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DiALXM2b7GE&feature=youtu.be

lmao funny coming from you

I've been to your country where little kids run around naked and a completely flattened German Shepard was a permanent road ornament

These guys don't speak the language and are in their horniest years. That and they grew up in countries where treating women like nothing doesn't get you punished.

What did you think would happen, statistically speaking?

>current year
>not using metric system

>speed walking
wtf is this shit

this shit is hilarious

Lived in US 35 years, never seen this.

Go to India to help bring tower refinery online. Only in Indore about 10 minutes, see Indian shitting by the side of the road.

when you gotta go you gotta go

SHART

You make me kek, Hugo.

I always love the french posters

Holy shit, you fucking uneducated burger. How the fuck can you write so bad?!

I don't care what happens in Ireland, or Canada. Just wondering why people are concerned with gastrointestinal incontinence of foreigners instead of combating rape on their doorstep.

Hmm.

Dont ever talk to me about Education you fucking Waldorf faggot

Have fun learning about white guilt and smelling crayons fuckface

Found a picture of you and your family.

It must suck being 3'4. No wonder you are so angry.

I guess they'll never learn.

Oh come on. That little speck doesn't even count.

POO IN PANT