What must one do to get accepted in Japan?

I read that as long as you get rid of your culture, replace it with theirs, learn their language, respect their laws, understand that you're not asian, that you're not them and never truely will be, you should basically be fine, and only a very few if any people would bully you. Is that true?

You will always be a gaijin, fuck off piggu.

Be Japanese, born in Japan, and not a communist.

Lets go teach english! Who cares if we are gajin

Pretty much, just don't be a faggot.

Japan our ally.

Define faggot, you mean gay?

You'd have to be a truly pathetic cuck to allow yourself to get bullied by japs.

If he ment gay, you already failed neighbour.

cyka blyat! Well I'm only a fag at home, I'm completely normal irl.

I mean it as a vague term for an unsavory individual.

1) Learn everything you can about Japan's history and culture.

2) Buy Japanese clothes and a Yukata.

3) Buy a samurai sword. Keep it sheathed at all times except if a worthy opponent challenges you.

4) Learn proper public bath etiquette.

5) Move to Japan. Rent property, and always pay your rent. Be polite and bow every time you speak to your landlord.

6) Be friendly and greet as many Japanese men and maidens as you can. Use friendly greetings such as "ohayo gozaimasu".

7) Take your first public bath. Remember to drink a bottle of milk after with a smile on your face.

8) Get a Japanese job. Always remind your colleagues that you understand the superiority of Japan.

9) Work as long as possible. Unpaid overtime and sleep on the job regularly to show your dedication.

10) Find yourself a Japanese maiden. Try running into one accidentally in the hallway. If she drops her papers, help her pick them up! This will make her fall in love with you. Remember to have sex as little as possible.

When you eventually impregnate her after a decade or so you must give your child a truly Japanese name. I recommend "Satoshi" or "Sasuke".

YOU'RE WELCOME

That sounds like any country.

How far can you deviate from the norm as long as you know the language and follow the etiquette?

Please just stay home, weeb.

>Non-asian
>Not the norm

I meant behavior-wise but I guess you need to account for that.

Realize that being the token white guy is an actual thing. You are a minority now, they'll treat you just like America treats Mexicans.

WAITO.......
PIG.......

GOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Just stay where you are. We don't need diversity and Cultural Marxism in our nation.

/thread
Stop trying to ruin their culture because you can't appreciate your own. Go huff a can of gas and embrace your third world shithole.

I am coming for 2020 Tokyo Olympics even if Olympics are shit. Should be a good excuse for not sounding like a weeb.

Will probably just spend 3-5 days in Tokyo and another 3 weeks everywhere else, like Sapporo, Yokohama, Kyoto. Not to forget Tokushima, Kochi, Sendai(Miyagi) and Aomori for august festivals.

Will probably be too overcrowded due to Olympics, so will probably visit again during Winter or Spring.

Expect me senpais, I am coming, you have 4 years to prepare.

>You will always be a gaijin
And there's literally nothing wrong with this. Japan does it right.

That doesn't mean that you can't have a great time with Japanese people but there's nothing wrong with a degree of separation. European countries need to learn this.

>Mfw you're literally an english teacher.

>get rid of your culture, replace it with theirs
>nonironically being a cucked dweeb
What a waste of dubs.

Be born there, and even there it's still not a given.

>tfw no big breasted foxgirl in blue bikini feeding you icecream

It is an option to escape from the shitole europe will turn in few years.

find a qt 3.14 nip gf and a work in my skill field settle in japan raise redpilled familiy and enjoy comfy life...

>mfw its almost imposible I could archive this...