I saw an Opie thread and a Jimmy Norton thread, can we have an Anthony Cumia thread please?

I saw an Opie thread and a Jimmy Norton thread, can we have an Anthony Cumia thread please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpSGF7Y-K3c?t=5344
youtube.com/watch?v=6TnEi8CEjcI
youtube.com/watch?v=jR37I3gy0A8
youtube.com/watch?v=CcMQlsnD-A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that since the O&A show ended he's ended up on top...relatively speaking? Put it this way. Opie isn't starting his own podcast universe because no one would ever want to be part of it.

I was thinking about this recently if anything being fired was a good thing for him on the long run.

With all the shit he says on his podcast he would never get away with them under Sirius as things stand now

Who is the big announcement to be his co-host?

It's Artie Lang most likely.

Totally. It was shitty for about a month until he figured out the future laid in front of him like fresh snow.

That's the rumor. Opie's got to be gritting his teeth. Over the last couple of years it seemed at times that Opie was trying to cultivate a relationship with Bill Burr but I get the feeling that Bill kept a healthy distance.

I'm always amazed about how many and how often shows get added to his network, are they making that much money on subscriptions or is mantaining a Podcast Network just that inexpensive?

So it will last all of two shows and then Artie will die.

He doesn't pay them a lot and they see it as exposure. Maybe Gavin is the only outlier.

If Artie joins him as cohost that would be so fucking awesome. They would be bigger than Stern I think

How long until the entire cast of Red Eye has a show on Ant's network?

Might be able to get more comedians in to do some Tough Crowd kind of stuff.

Wish CQ would come in more often it's been awhile.

Duh, um. Uh-BLACKS! Uh, um. VIOLENT! Um, er. CRIME!

>Might be able to get more comedians in to do some Tough Crowd kind of stuff.
Anthony's Network is really the only place left where it would be possible isn't it.

Anthony is the quickest wit I've ever seen in my life. That guy can pull a completely unscripted, brilliant line out of nowhere better than anyone I've ever heard.

as Ant says himself:

>when other media outlets say no, compound media says YES

Fagthony

Is this THE Anthony Cumia, renowned knife fighter of Tunisian descent?

TELL THEM TO BEHAVE

no, this is the show about the Corsican pimp

Anthony Cumia? Oh, you're so grody

Favorite Anthony bit?
youtu.be/WpSGF7Y-K3c?t=5344

Waddle Doodle

youtube.com/watch?v=6TnEi8CEjcI

>remember him talking about how his will leaves everything to his nephews and nieces
>tfw no rich white nationalist uncle
youtube.com/watch?v=jR37I3gy0A8

he rents out his nyc studio to people like neil degrasse tyson and bill nye so it must be making some dough

youtube.com/watch?v=CcMQlsnD-A0

Hughes is a moron. He was on his mentor's show saying he isn't going to keep quiet about Sirius even after Sirius offered money for him to not say anything about the company. No one likes him anyway, so take the money idiot.

Anthony is based. I wish his show was better so I could justify subscribing. Anthony is still quick and hilarious, he's just not a great host by himself. He needs an Opie type guy to guide him or he just goes on the same rants over and over. If his cohost ends up being Artie or someone as good, I might subscribe again.

Ant's really good on the Chip podacast. Always nice to hear him and Jimmy together.

The nopie podcasts were great though

Jim Norton

UFN report and mace

This is why I dont think its him. Ant has to be seeing how badly hes breaking down right?

Anthonys a stupid guy but he isnt that stupid. The only way I could possibly think it would be him is if theyre going to use his very soon death as publicity. I love Artie but he is going to die.

>know what i mean, vern?

Yeah this. I wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt making near 50% of his income just doing this. His studio is in a great location relatively speaking and he fucking owns it. Really good investment by him.

HOO HOO ROBIN I HAD ARTIE FIRST HOO HOO HOOOOO

>Well I was diagnosed with AHBD, that's difficult.
>What's that?
>Adorable Huggable Boy Disorder.
>Awww, I see you're cured.

I want a .50 cal sniper rifle.

He got away with murder on the show. Sirius firing him because of his tweets was kinda silly since he would say 10x worse shit about blacks on the show compared to what the tweets were

People have been saying Artie is at death's door for over a decade, user. Anthony is desperate, but he'll only take a big name to be his cohost. Otherwise, he would've had somebody by now. It's looking like Artie. Also, Artie and Anthony have done each other's podcasts several times and get along well.

My darkhorse guess is Bob Kelly, if the Compound/Riotcast rumors are true.

who is this back-alley Tunisian knife fighter?

Opie is probably done, I can't see anyone being interested in him. But on the other hand, he did remain employed for two more years than Anthony so he must've made a few million dollars more.