Do you have gay friends? Do gay people in public make you uneasy?

Do you have gay friends? Do gay people in public make you uneasy?

>Do you have gay friends?
A few acquaintances
>Do gay people in public make you uneasy?
Depends how they act.

not a single one.
yes, but only if they'd make out.

Reminder that nobody is born gay

Identical twin studies prove that being gay is not genetic

Homosexuality is a choice, or at least a learned behaviour

That's kind of hot.

Australia

No, I openly make fun of them in fact. Not that I call them faggots, I just be passive aggressive, overly sarcastic, and rude to them while giving them a "schmucky" facial expression as I nod my head & squint my eyes.

Faggotry is degenerate, at it isn't natural either.
Faggotry is a accidental mutation in ones brain, similar to people with a foot fettish, because the part of the brain that controls the feet are close to the sex drive part of the brain, and can sometimes intertwine. Faggotry is unatual, no species of animal is homosexual, unless it is able to reproduce as a homosexual.
We cannot.
Therefore, it is degenerate and unnatural.
Faggots are perverted, they revolve around sexual activitys.

>aussy not understanding epigenetics

No gay friends, but I have hung out with friends who had gay friends with them. All their gay friends did for me though was cement my hatred for their disgusting perversion.

"So I'm thinkin about leaving Kyle cuz every time he pulls out of me it really hurts my ass, so I'm thinking about just staying with that other guy I've been seeing cuz he dick doesn't make me bleed after as much." - shit you not that's a direct quote from the faggot.

Gay animals exist so your argument is BTFO.

I'm gay myself and yes they do

wow so you admit it
gays are at the level of animals
pigs eat their shit (and most gays frequently engage in scat play -- no wonder!)

Gays are the same as vegans in that they make a point of telling every new person they meet that they're gay

COME ON IT'S 2016 WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Yes.
But they can populate, because their sexual organs are designed for both gender sex.
But you can't.

Don't give a shit about whether someone is gay or not.

LGBT "culture" on the other hand...

>Homosexuality is a choice
By that logic, you're attracted to men as well and it's only through choice that you aren't having sex with them.

and even if it this were the case? who gives a shit

IVF pregnancy my man.

I do have gay friends but fuck they're not as faggots as these two in the picture

No, never seen one.

Degenerate, again, unatual.

yeah i think so. never been bothered to ask some of them

no, i'm not a squeamish prude

when i was 3 me and this one guy (also three) decided to lick each others tongue

am i gay if i havent even fapped to traps since then?

Nah man you're good

Typical /lgbt/ faggot coming to Sup Forums wanting to talk to some real men. Because all his fag buddies are all weak sissies. Sad

most of my male friends have been gay

and i've always been like "nigger faggot this" "shut up faggot that" and "this shit is fucking stupid faggot gay shit" and they dont care because they are not openly gay they are either crypto gay or actually more of a bisexual openly-straight, secretly-also-gay kind of thing.

that's hot actually

They make my peepee hard desu.

Yes, he tried to rape me once when I was drunk.

Yes.

Most of my friends are gay. I'm not sure why, but it seems as though I made friends with most of them because they also thought I was gay and wanted to hook up. Either they have no tells or I'm terrible at being able to pick up on them, and either one is equally possible. It's bizarre, because I'm not attractive at all. I'm a fat, hairy dude, but I guess I do sort of fit the bear archetype. People say gay dudes have high standards, but it's a complete lie, it's astounding how they'll generally fuck anything with a dick.

Gay people in general don't make me uneasy. Gay public displays of affection do, but that's because I find watching men do stuff to other men physically repulsing to the point where I either turn away or leave.

Then you should prove that to everyone by choosing to be gay and then choosing to be heterosexual again after 5 years of gay sex

My oldest son is gay. He's only 12 though so he might grow out of it.

>gay friend
Had one. Went to a party at his place one time got drunk fell asleep on the couch. Woke up to him snuggling up against me. Tbh I wasn't repulsed by him so I actually considered it until I felt how massive his dick was getting hard against my ass. He kissed me on the mouth and I was ok with it, but he was super hot. I enjoy pussy more.

>uneasy in public
Depends on the type of gay. Super gay short shorts colored hair gay. Yes, very uncomfortable. I don't like stereotypes.

Dam stuff like that actually happens? I thought that was just a prison thing

>"I have a friend who"
you dont need to make shit up here