Dropping LSD this weekend. What should I watch?

Dropping LSD this weekend. What should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Le_2Np1T7gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. Go outside.

Schindler's list

You should be with other people if youee doing lsd tbqhwyfam

SPEED RACER

fpbp

You'd think a movie would be good on LSD, but it's surprisingly dull. The visuals you get from just staring at a tree or something are a million times better than any movie.

Some Tarantino flicks you fucking losers

first post best post
If you must watch something watch it as you come down, waste of a good trip otherwise

Best trip I ever had was with a friend of mine where we dropped, walked around outside while it kicked in and then watched Goldfinger while drinking gin and tonics out of these comically oversized cups. What you shouldn't do is take way too much acid and trip under a bridge with a bunch of people you don't really know that well, one of whom has to take a shit but wipes with his shirt instead of using his sock

have a bunch of friends link arms around you and scream NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

>waste a trip
LSD can last for over 10 hours you idiot, there's time to do other shit.
Just watch your favorite movie that isn't too dark, and you should be good.

hypnotize

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s

Went outside last time, enjoyed it but would like to do something different. Besides, supposedly getting endless rain this weekend

Nah best part is the first couple hours, totally wasted on a stupid movie

>i'm doing lsd
>i'll watch that movie with trippy visuals
>acid starts to kick in
>movie looks okay
>look at the wall
>far more impressive

don't fall for the trippy visuals meme. a tree or some clouds, the night sky or a corn field will look much better.

>I'm going to do a drug that removes all inhibitions of creativity and insight
>what movie do I watch

Spiderman 3

Put on Dark Side and stare at this
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk
Have done it, would do again A+

Meet the Feebles

>do drug that removes all inhibitions of creativity and insight
>LSD

nigga you dumb

Seriously, I had a blast on the toilet on acid once. Little things are amazing. Op you should go to a park and watch a sunset then go home look at stars. You could always self reflect. Doesn't matter it's your trip.

Naked Lunch

nigger i dont think you understand, i dare you to explain what the original post before i squeze your black dick with my white anus

You can also get a winamp visualizer that does the same thing.It's fucking tight,

Taking acid with friends is really awesome, but make sure it's someone you're comfortable with that doesn't irritate you.

I can fuck for hours on acid. It's truly a wonderful feeling. Walking outside is far better though, and especially tripping with friends. As for movies though:

Anything Kaufman.
Anything animated usually "pops." I've seen Paprika and Fix It Felix. Both work for different reasons.
Anchorman 2. I remember watching that for the time on acid and was confused and amused.

But yeah, maybe just watch one movie and then spend the rest of your time doing literally anything else. I can't even stand still after 3-4 hours on the stuff.

i hate faggots like this

you can't "waste" LSD, and literally the only thing they ever tell you to do is "go outside"

watching an artistic production on acid can be amazing because of all the different ways you will project

watch anything, it won't matter

My last acid trip the guy I was with kept going on about how attracted he is to young girls including his 13 year old stepdaughter. Creepy as fuck man.

maybe you worded it wrong, but LSD doesn't remove creativity/insight. It tends to enhance it

what the bleep do we know?
perfect way to induce schizophrenia

The only time I watched a film on acid I got bored. On the comedown I watched its always sunny in Philadelphia and that fucked me up. I started to think this is what people are like in real life.

That would be fucking awful on acid. It's all about set and setting man.

>smoke tons of weed before taking acid for the first time
>end up crying, thinking i'm going to die
>try having sex with sister
>on the floor yelling out loud, crying half naked, begging my sister to call the hospital
It was a disaster.

Not the guy, but you might be retarded.

Blade Runner or Lord of the rings, then post about it

Mankind's greatest mistake was teaching a nigga to read.

Damn I've seen some bad ones but that's the worst. Never had any problems myself but"
>longtime friend balls up crying, confesses that he was molested by his neighbor when he was 6
>friend's girlfriend freaks out and locks herself in bedroom alone, under covers for two hours, while gigantic fly buzzes around freaking her out
LSD is nothing to take lightly

>smoking weed before acid

from what ive heard thats a massive bad idea. how much acid did you do?

feeling a a heightened sense of creativity/insight is not the same as actually having one, it's a drug it makes you feel things

It was shrooms, not acid. I got them mixed up. Sorry. I'm never trying that again tho. If I somehow do then I won't smoke weed and i'll eat much less than I did.

wow, that's fucked.

I've done acid a few times now, the worst thing that happened was some mild indigestion.

chuckling

the only time i did acid with other people we all sat perfectly still for 8 hours and didn't talk to eachother

i kept stressing thinking about whether they were feeling ok or not

Planet Earth. I've never had a more memorable experience in my life than watching Planet Earth on LSD. It's just a fucking remarkable experience.

not him, but if you're naturally a creative individual you end attempting to create something. I, tend to paint if I'm really stoned.

Cosmos would be really good too

How do I stop thinking the worst things before smoking weed?
I always flood my mind with the worst things. I just can't help it.

It's like someone telling you not to think something, but you do it anyway. Don't think about apples.

I loove LSD. I just wish it wasn't going on forever. I can't sleep and it is just tiresome.

But movies is probably pretty pointless.I would take a walk with some dramatic music or some dramatic storytelling instead. Movies are bad even when sober t b h

some Ron Fricke would be a visual treat.

Whatever you do, don't take acid during the dead of winter in the North East when you have nowhere to go inside. I did this and now have an intense hatred of laundromats. Laundromats are the last place you want to be tripping.

I always joke that I want to trip on a long flight in the coach section sitting in the middle seat by myself. Just to see if I could do it.

watch Keyboard Cat

Just do an confront what you're thinking.

When you're on it will give you a fresh perspective on what you're dealing with.

it's a storm in your head, just remember it's in your head not in some spiritual world full of vague answers for everything

Nothing. Why do people obsess over wasting their drugs on movies?

I haven't taken acid in over ten years and the thought of that is still disconcerting

>Trying to watch movies on acid

For what purpose.

I took acid on Christmas at my parents cabin in the middle of a snowstorm while listening to this. Top tier comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=Le_2Np1T7gI

>Can

Yeah, but usually the best part is only a few hours and watching a movie is boring as fuck when tripping. Best to have a nice place to fuck around with friends.

That doesn't sound like acid.

Sounds more like you're stoned.

Light some candles and listen to chill music. Preferably with some friends you trust.

"dude just look at the trees just go outside with all your friends XD"

kys normie, when you've tripped dozens of times you don't want to lie in the grass, again and again, thinking the same thoughts

>i told u i was hardcore

My wife mixed acid and shrooms at a festival. She freaked the fuck out and needed constant reassurance which was shit because I was mixing acid and coke and really wanted to have a good time. So I locked her in our tent and then wasted what felt like an hour (but was probably closer to 5 minutes) trying to get myself out of the tent without unlocking the zipper.

>dood use your mind altering drug to look at pretty lights and pictures like a baby so your psychedelic experience feels like a micheal bay movie

Tripping is an inward journey, not a fireworks show.

Tripping around your parents was no fun in my experience. I once ate a chicken dinner with my dad on acid in high school and it was like I was Jack Nance

I sure as fuck don't want to/can't sit in front of a fucking TV on acid.

I've tried. It's monumentally boring.

generic answer but watch el topo

Acid and mushrooms together has always seemed like an unbelievably bad idea. They are so similar but so different.

>people just find non-internet places to buy LSD

Oh they weren't around, they went to visit friends and I didn't want to go, then the storm hit and they were stuck there til the next morning. Whole cabin to myself

what this tells me is that you aren't very creative or intelligent

you must be the kind of people making capeshit threads

Anyone who says anything besides waking life has never tripped and seen waking life.

50/10 experience op. Only real choice.

Fuck plans, just have plenty of options. For me, anything that "sounds fun" on any psychedelic usually isnt during. Going outside does wonders for not freaking out.

What this tells me is that you rely on things other than yourself to seem creative and intelligent.

>acid in a cabin alone
I wouldn't be able to handle the spookiness.

i wouldn't really "plan" to do anything, just kind of take shit as it comes, though have some basic overlying idea of what's gonna happen (don't want to be worried about getting stranded somewhere/someone walking in on you/having to do something stressful and important/etc.). you want to be able to be fully present in the moment which is a pretty rare and chill thing by itself in these times. i know a lot of people who have made all these elaborate plans for what they're gonna do who just kind of end up spacing out the whole time. most profound experience i ever had on psychs just involved watching a distant tree and crying a bunch for like an hour or two. it's like buying a cat a bunch of toys when all they wanna do is just play with the box you know.

She'd never done them before either.

I've only had one bad trip in my life, and it was really unpleasant. I mixed Acid and a drug called Methoxetamine, which was like a weird PCP/Ketamine hybrid. Usually you get a really pleasant dissociative experience for like 45 minutes, but the acid and time dilation made me disassociated/depersonalized for like 3 hours which felt like forever and was actually EXTREMELY upsetting (like a weird mix between depression and fear).

>Time dilation to the maximum
>40 years between sentences

>Ohgodwhatdoisayitsbeen16milleniasincethisguystartedtalking

>Watching TV is creative and intelligent

That's an unusual viewpoint m8.

Alright you fags debating on what constitutes what I should do, I've compiled a list of stuff I might want to watch. R8 and h8

>Waking Life
>Scanner Darkly
>Paprika
>Spirited Away
>Heavy Metal
>Cosmos
>David Attenborough stuff
>Enter the Void
>School of Rock
>The Last Waltz

feel free to add

This guy has never actually done acid.

This guy has.

>Preplanning a trip

You'll just change your mind anyway.

Nothing until you start coming down, it's kind of a waste of time to spend the good portion of a trip watching a movie, unless that movie is The Fly starring Jeff Goldblum

Literally fucking teenagers who have done drugs once and have no interest in film. I used to go outside exclusively for shrooms and acid but then I grew up.

Watching beautiful, hard hitting masterpieces of film on drugs is an experience like no other

Seeing Tree of Life in a theater on acid, with a screening that was followed by a down to earth preacher talking about the movie's consideration of the loss of faith, was without a doubt one of the most moving experiences of my life.

Movies on drugs are the absolute best.

all i wanted to say in the first place is how i dislike when others try to restrict or deny an element of somebody else's experience

it comes off as elitist and insecure

you can be highly immersed in a narrative experience and have a very introspective trip from it

weird how this drug makes so many ppl butthurt

Don't spend your trip staring at a screen, dumbass. Go outside and have an adventure.

Me here A "discovered" a partial solution to my fear. Setting alarms on my phone. It reminded constantly that only minutes had passed, not hours, and that I had a loooooooong time to straighten out before dealing with the real world at the end of the long weekend (something that was really, really bothering me)

lsd is gay

lolling fucking hard

>he's never watched a Tarkovsky movie on acid and felt close to God

I know that you can't understand watching films on drugs because you probably consider Nolan's Batman trilogy the pinnacle of film, but believe me, for anyone with any kind of serious interest in the artform, films and drugs can be a profoundly altering experience

Nodame Cantabile

Trust me

>What should I watch?
Your life getting flushed down the toilet.

go outside
watch akira three times on the come down

Koyaanisqatsi
Sans Soleil

and if you want to really challenge yourself

My Dinner with Andre

I honestly don't think you've done acid or understand what it's effects are. What you're describing sounds more like weed than acid.

I think that's Sup Forums that makes so many ppl butthurt

>My Dinner with Andre
Watch this sober, it's too good for drugs.

I'm betting you're in your early to mid 20's, hence the tendency to project yourself as a super mature grownup.

I get nothing out of drugs when watching a film, sorry. I don't need to be on acid to be profoundly impacted by something like Stalker. Please lower the volume on your assumptions.

How much acid are you taking, OP?

Pic related is good movie while tripping. I'd recommend 75-150ug for movies and music, and 250-500ug for a "real" acid trip

It's just that what you're describing is a very foreign experience to most people who have done acid. Most of us end up becoming discombobulated giggling idiots who need constant stimulation and repeat inane shit over and over like broken records and struggle with processing basic functions like getting doors unlocked or setting up a bbq, let alone correctly processing a movie.