/sg/ Syria General - ASSAD DESTROYS THE LAST HOSPITAL EDITION!!

>Bookmark /sg/ @ orph.link/sg

old thread >Thread theme
youtu.be/ASyPncXZ02Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8

Links updated for August 18
>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews with Assad

youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>NEW RT Documentary - Amnesty in Wartime:
rtd.rt.com/films/amnesty-in-wartime/

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City
SW Aleppo August 17 Mirza
i.imgur.com/kMl9mCp.jpg
SW Aleppo August 17 Peto
i.imgur.com/IQyFuCI.jpg
1070 August 16
i.imgur.com/8lJqO5r.jpg

>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 18
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-out.org/news/item/37291-turkey-and-iran-reach-agreement-on-conditions-for-syria-peace
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/766385472138600448
twitter.com/HilaliAbood/status/766581532198899712
twitter.com/HilaliAbood/status/766582499967283200
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/watch?v=0NF0njeYQKA
twitter.com/aboalhodaalhoms/status/766598224798941184
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-eqA4DKhf0
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
youtube.com/watch?v=vEqj_keW0vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e7aaiEFG2E8
vidivodo.com/iraqi-gunman-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for secular, all inclusive syria

>Last hospital is gone
Hard to believe that honestly. I Am sure despite that, more will get destroyed soon.

truth-out.org/news/item/37291-turkey-and-iran-reach-agreement-on-conditions-for-syria-peace

Kurds are kill

twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/766385472138600448

Wow the Kurds really want the entire middle east to burn them. It's truly Israel 2.0. America, Germany and the UK are using them like proxies.

You know, soon kurds will be fucked by literally everyone in that region.

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.

It is real

>dat like

this guy is shilling so fucking hard
(plus extremely ill educated)
im amused and disgusted at the same time

bomb carpet?

barrel carpet?

lol these people are a joke

Assad must go.

He is boring

>He is boring
Wow I hate Assad now.
I am now a boot licking limey

When someone says Assad used Napalm, you know he exact opposite happened. The media is full of shit on everything else, so they are not to be trusted on anything.

depicting an arab muslim shaking hands with swine is incredibly offensive to muslims......

good job user, you my nigga dog.

>bomb carpets
my fucking sides

GAS THE K*RTS

WE'RE CRASHING THIS WAR WITH NO SURVIVORS

>INB4 TURK SUPPORTED FSA GROUPS JOIN SAA TO FUCK UP K*RDS

Daily reminder

>ASSAD DESTROYS THE LAST HOSPITAL
wtf I hate assad now!!

war is so horrible, damn you Assad!

im worried about the future of kurd qts

Go assad go! YOU MISSED THIS ONE SERGEI

You are not the only one...

Please stop posting this guy. I feel like shit everytime I see his stupid tweets.
Whether you side with FSA or Assad, his tweets are just ridiculous and he should be shunned by everyone having at least a tiny bit of self respect left.

Tehehe.

Vitun beta vässykkä, et sä täält netist sit karvast hiekkanekru pilluu saa :D

i just hope this is some clever Obama ruse that he just wants to use in negotiations before the situation gets too bad (but i fully expect him to keep doin his shit and then throw the kurds under the bus if and when it suits him)

YYY yyy. Niitä saan kuule ihan naapurista. Onko kiki hyvin?

no hyi vittu tapa ittes rotupetturi

Great news today.

JaF and FH repelled regime attacks at 1070 and Qarassi and took down several casualties with ATGM's.

The YPG continues to advance inside Hasaka city despite air strikes.

ISIS failed to storm al Rai, which is still in FSA hands.

And last but not least, a new offensive is about to begin in north Syria, but not in Aleppo and not in Latakia. Enjoy the show.

That movie should be an absolutely required watching before posting on Sup Forums.

>quoting ISIS

LOL

So who do you root for when Hillary scales up US intervention in Syria?

I think he's fishing for a translation

What are your sources on al-Rai?

You have to go back.

What pisses me off about these journalists is theyre all indignant and go "OMG SOMEBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING, BUT THE WORLD DOESNT CARE, OH THE HUMANITY!"

They dont gotta fight it, they dont even have to go there to report on it anymore, they can just retweet pics and video from people living there.

Im a Marine, so finally our government sends us because theres this fuck huge media shitstorm.

So we show up, do what were supposed to and start killing shit-heads

Same fuckin journalists:
"DISGUSTING BABY KILLER MARINES SLAUGHTERING EVERYONE, OH THE HUMANITY, WHY WONT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?"

They get us sent to these shitholes, then they attack our actions once we get there, then the government makes us quit doing anything, then the same journalists who were pissed nobody was doing anything. Then were pissed that we were doing something, are now pissed that we arent doing anything again.

Fuckin hate reporters, journalism is dead.

Two FSA statements that came after Aamaq

twitter.com/HilaliAbood/status/766581532198899712

twitter.com/HilaliAbood/status/766582499967283200

Says ISIS snuck with some civilians but were kicked out

not our war. if it was on home territory then yes. Don't stick your nose in others business and don't bring that business onto home turf.

This is why i hate you murifags, you have attention span of a half dead monkey

Claro que matan politicos, empresarios y lideres religiosos.

WAAAAAAAAAAH

Dude, do you expect journalists to actually go to a warzone? I heard you can't even purchase Voss in all of Syria, do you have any idea how much Röpcke would suffer?
Have some compassion you filthy animal, these people have to sell newspapers, whether you have to die or a new caliphate is founded because of their actions doesn't matter.

You know, these guys
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Sputnik just reported cruise missle strike on al nusra targets.

Missiles came from russian warships.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=0NF0njeYQKA

High altitude drone footage of brave SAA retreating in panic after failing to storm the air force technical school in 1070 lmao

twitter.com/aboalhodaalhoms/status/766598224798941184

delete this

Indeed

That faggot kid was everywhere this morning. Ridiculous!

While I appreciate war footage from each side and love some nice drone footage, what's posted there could literally be anything.
Could be people going to the market.

Alawiten christians kicked out yet?

FIRST FOR MY SYRIAN BROTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-eqA4DKhf0

Didnt knew "Zeleniy dol" is in Syria now. Good to see we brought something along side "Variag" and "Moskva"

How is Assad secular when he himself adheres to the Alawite sect?

>that fucking kike star
JUST
JEW MY DRONE UP FFAM

Funny story, back in fallujah some french journalists wanted combat-type footage but the city had been pacified already, so the journalists actually bought an RPG, found some beggar, and paid him like 10 bucks to pose in the middle of the road and run around like he was in combat.

A Marine patrol on top of a nearby room look over and see some faggot with an RPG, they got no idea its a staged photo shoot so they mag dump on him, utterly annhilate the dude.

The journalists posted the video as war footage when it was really just some random beggar they had dressed up for a photo shoot getting mistaken by a patrol for a real hostile.

Yeah crossing the Ramouseh highway south of 1070 is definitely people going to the market

You need to be better acquainted with this war's geography

whack ass nigga wouldn't know a bomb carpet if his ass fell on one.

Holy shit, do you have any news article about this?

Do you mean that as in he gives other Alawites special privileges?

Where can I get more news about the Assyrians and the Kurds fighting in the north?

god I lol'd so hard at this.....

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

That wasn't really the point. The point was it could be civilians, Nusra, SAA, anyone... It's impossible to see.

I quit a career in acting 6 months ago to go study Journalism and focus my life solely on exposing this matrix:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

Not too funny to be honest. You know whether the (((journalist))) got prosecuted for this.
God how much I hate this craft. A bunch of failures who studied German studies/anglistics just to notice that the only way to make money from it is to sell out.
Maybe I shouldn't point at them, as I'm a Pol sci. student, but I don't really plan to make money with that, so I guess it's k.

>Gersh Kuntzman
o am i laffin

So who here is genuinely autistic and stupid enough to buy into the pipeline maymay?

I don't really care who they are I just want them to stay in here instead of shitting up /k/

Civil Wars are a brutal, no holds barred contest. Just look at our history. I bet our next Civil War will involve nukes.

It was waaaay back in 2001, its a famous video, you know the one where the guy with the RPG gets lit up by tracers, falls on his ass, looks confused as fuck, then a stray round hits him through the eye and he flops over dead?

Was like in 2002 or something. Was all over for a while, but you might notice he just has an RPG launcher, but no missile.

Hajis are dumb but not THAT dumb, intel was trying to figure out why a guy was trying to aim an empty launcher while a camera crew JUST SO HAPPENED to be filming. Crew admitted what had happened, no idea where it went, its been years.

I'll try to find the video, I read the intel reports but like I said, was over a decade ago and I had more pressing concerns like not dying at the time and didnt follow up on it. Might take me a bit, journalists like to protect thier own.

There is nothing more western than playing the morality card. Last year EU was criticizing Turkey about not letting Syrians cross from SDF territory into Turkey while building walls across EU. Even now when ever Turkish soldiers stop people crossing from SDF territory someone from the EU talks about Turkey not respecting human rights. Than there is the whole thing that most tweets about sanctity of life are made from Iphones assembled by people working in inhuman conditions so that Apple could reduce the price of new Iphone by 20 bucks.

>Assad's war

The oil narrative is genuinely funny at this point. This conflict was brewing for a long time for various reasons, but a lot of people reduce the argument to 'muh, oil pipeline'.

They could have bribed Assad and Makhlouf to create the pipeline for a fraction of the cost of supporting the rebels and without destroying a country.

Can't prosecute journalists. Its a crime against "humanity".

If it was Fallujah it had to be 2004, Iraq wasn't invaded until 2003 and Fallujah happened next year.

kek. Assad is finished. when obongo goes I give it a month before Killary starts enforcing a no fly zone in Syria.

They didn't need Assad at all. US occupied Iraq for a decade. If they wanted to they could have set up a Sunni federal entity like KRG. KRG has its own pipelines. Sunnis could have had theirs as well. Its a stupid theory for stupid people who probably have a convoluted theory why there is so much sand in the desert which probably involves Jews and Saudis cooperating to deny Putin sand.

What? I know exactly the video you are talking about, how stupid are you to think Americans were in Iraq in 2002? Lolwut.

That video was a from Ramadi or Fallujah I believe, and it wasn't some made up journalists conspiracy like you think it is with absolutely zero evidence

BMP and bunch of soldiers wiped out by ATGM, one SAA soldier barely even flinches like he's saying "Oh not another one geez"

youtube.com/watch?v=e7aaiEFG2E8

Realmente te hace pensar

Yeah, like I said, its been a long time, ive been on 5 combat tours and become a civvie since then, its all kinda starting to run together.

Anyhow, notice how the launcher is empty.

vidivodo.com/iraqi-gunman-attack

I really wish I could have kept one of the intel reports, but yeah. Thats just a beggar the camera crew paid to pose with an empty launcher and a rooftop patrol mistook it for enemy activity and killed him.

Beep beep!

The launcher is blatantly not empty you can see the warhead, and you being some random ex-grunt does not add any credibility to the nonsense you're saying.

>give it a month before Killary starts WW3
gas urself kike

Secular inn the way that he doesn't let religion take control of the government

The defense Ministry RF has posted a video of the launch of missiles "Caliber" on the jabhat an-Nusra in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=0NF0njeYQKA

>To blow up a Russian plane...
Syka. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? To blow up the plane the most powerful nation in the world?! Wahahahaha syk.

>JUST atgm my platoon senpai

Based Assad lmfao

Most powerful nation came to bomb them, they didn't go to bomb it