Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled, not even Jon Stewart.

>“What did I miss? What’s going on?” Jon Stewart said, on Larry Wilmore’s final The Nightly Show after getting caught trying to walk off with the bottle of champagne John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight sent over.

>Wilmore told him Comedy Central had canceled the late-night program.

>“What did you do? Piss off Peter Thiel? Does revenge know no bounds?” Stewart snarked,.

deadline.com/2016/08/jon-stewart-visits-larry-wilmore-final-nightly-show-peter-thiel-1201805694/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightly_Show_with_Larry_Wilmore
youtube.com/watch?v=25w439VNqTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3XdBIM1iU
youtube.com/watch?v=zuorznrOYqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>canadian post

Yeah I wonder too. It couldn't possibly be that basically being a black supremacist on a show whose core demographic was white people might lead to bad ratings or anything.

Probably just more racism from the (((whites))) who run the television industry.

>mystery
It's called ratings.

No one watched the show, you dumb maple nigger, including you.
That's why it's canceled. It's not a mystery, Scooby doo, no need to get the gang together.

If it's so obvious, how come you're the first one to figure it out?

I'm not the first one to figure it out

>The debut episode was watched by 963,000 viewers in its original broadcast in the United States. The show has averaged 417,000 viewers a night, within its first three months in the key demographic of viewers ages 18 to 49. In March, the show's total viewings were down 38% from the average total of 1.24 million viewers received by The Colbert Report.

>In June 2015, the show's total 676,000 viewers average is down 45% from the average total of 1.24 million viewers received by The Colbert Report.[37] The show's average 230,000 viewers in the key demographic of ages 18 to 49 a night is down 45% from the 417,000 viewers its first 3 months averaged.

>In August, International Business Times reported that Nightly's ratings were in a "freefall" due to losing its Daily Show lead-in audience (Daily had gone on a seven-week hiatus before Trevor Noah's debut as host) and lacking online viral hits. Nielsen showed Wilmore's ratings down 40% since Stewart's departure as Daily Show host.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightly_Show_with_Larry_Wilmore

>comedy show that isn't funny gets cancelled
>news

Nobody wants to watch two hours of black power .

>Picked to host a show because of his skin color
>Show tanks because of his skin color
When will liberals stop shooting themselves in the foot?

Is Daily Show still going? I got sick of it after Stewart left.

youtube.com/watch?v=25w439VNqTw

Trevor turned the daily show into lets make fun of white people comedy. Was kind of funny at first but got tiring.

>implying liebowitz was any better

This political comedy business is just disinfo from Viacom

Jon stewart is a legend. I have seen all of his episodes.

This would actually be news because that never seems to happen.

>Jews worship the dollar above all else
>think they can actually insult whites and still make money

Are Jews stupid? Did they really think that minorities could make the show profitable?

What did he mean by this?

>the most important media demographic in WORLDWIDE HUMAN HISTORY is 18-49 year olds, and more specifically 18-49 year old white men
>create a show that is essentially 18-49 year old white men are terrible and we should probably start executing them in the streets
>wow what the fuck why isn't the key demo flocking to this in droves it's a mystery i just don't understand it must be racism or something

>And so, in closing, I want to say to you, this” ‘You did it my…

>No you can’t say that…word!” Wilmore interrupted.

>“…my mishpocheh,” Stewart concluded.

liberals behind closed doors are closet racists.

I should know. I live in Massachusetts

He got cancelled because nobody wants to watch an uppity nigger spew anti-white propaganda for 30 minutes. The goyim were easily swindled by the kike Liebowitz because he looked white and sounded reasonablish. Nigger Willmore was literally nothing but "MUFFUGGIN BIX NOOD KILL WHITEY" the entire show.

leaf ban when?

That one little exchange sums up black and white interaction

>oy vey one of my pet niggers is a total failure
>gotta blame white goyim fast

>Though his show struggled in ratings, the late-night host had some funny takes on serious topics ranging from Black Lives Matter to Planned Parenthood

>On comparisons of Kim Davis to Martin Luther King, Jr.: MLK "was actually in opposition to the Church’s unwillingness to support the oppressed. Kim Davis on the other hand is using her church to oppress people even more ... Going to jail for what you believe in does not necessarily put you on par with Martin Luther King. Jeffrey Dahmer was in jail because he believed in eating people. That doesn’t make him a freedom fighter!”

Truly hilarious.

>>create a show that is essentially 18-49 year old white men are terrible and we should probably start executing them in the streets

i dont even like the show, but where exactly did they ever say that?

are you 13 years old? be honest now bud. summer's almost over anyway, back to school with you.

>No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled

Maybe because nobody watched his shitty fucking show.

>i dont even like the show, but where exactly did they ever say that?

Niggers and spics don't watch Comedy Central.

thnx 4 record correcting your strap-on dildo is in the mail

>None of his comments, however, have proven as controversial as Wilmore’s use of a modified racial slur for his closer, when the “Black-ish” executive producer addressed President Obama directly, concluding, “Yo, Barry, you did it, my nigga.”

>go to white house

>call president a nigger

Now, he should have done more of that on his show.

>implying Obama isn't a nigger

⭐⭐ ⭐Top quality post⭐⭐⭐

The fact that the country didn't respond well to unfunny race baiting goes to show how racist the country is!

>No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled, not even Jon Stewart.

Can tell Stewart didn't watch the shows for the past few weeks. Cancellation didn't come as a shocker.

WHY IS THIS A STORY?!?!?

>politics everywhere
>24/7 coverage
>neverending tweets and FB shit
>go to Comedy Central
>home of south park, keeen and peel, stand ups acts
>get more political talk
>I just wanted to have a giggle
>change channel

I'm kinda tired of liberal shills making everything about race discrimination, when the fact is that TV shows need ratings, and people weren't just interested.

>with support for Pinochet

Liebowitz was at least fun

Next up: Trevor Noah gets deported

I pray KEK makes this and eliminates the daily show once and for all

The demographic for his "message" consists of people who largely 1) don't care, 2) have low intelligence therefore no sense of humor therefore don't watch Comedy Central 3) are sympathetic (read: white) but not committed enough to watch unless it's highly convenient.

I can't wait until you all see how stupid you've been all these years.

You are all on the wrong side of history.

Nigger wasn't funny.

Jews pretend to be for racial love, but they want their money.

I'm glad he's gone. He was a liberal shill, unfunny, a dirty redbone, and a general faggot

>Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

What mystery? He and many other black tv personalities are not longer needed since Obama is about to be out of office and either super white $hillary or Drumpf is going to be president. Also, no networks needs their black interprets to help guide the audience through fucked up world of black issues. All the audience has to do is watch BLM burn down a city for a few minutes to see that black issues boil down to give up more and we hate whitey.

Seriously, what would be the point to keep him or any other black host such as Trevor Noah on tv? They are not doing well and they are not needed. What so the cucks of the world can get their white guilt fix?

Wilmore did an interview the other day where he denied saying that, even though it was a filmed event and literally thousands of videos exist. The guy is a fucking moron.

Maybe he thought no one would see it.

Pretty much this

youtube.com/watch?v=Et3XdBIM1iU

Haha he really did.

It's so cringy.

Ya if you're gonna act crazy like Trump, you need to be white to get away with it.

Did your wife's son watch them with you?

>No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled, not even Jon Stewart.
Shit ratings.
Daily Show might go the same way if Trevor Noah can't pull bigger audiences with InDecision election coverage.

Leibowitz at least poked fun at democrats from time to time.

The only thing that was talked about was how Donald Trump was and how evil and racist America in general is. Out of every single episode I had the displeasure of listening to there wasn't a single other topic. Absolutely disgusting pile of shit (((show))) and I'm surprised it got a second season. Even Bill Nye couldn't stand this useful idiot.

I ain't justifying this drivel by watching it...

It's cancelled son. You've won. IT doesn't matter anymore.

at least the kike was funny.

I may not agree with him but he did make some good stuff.

Dude, they play Geroge Lopez and that morbidly obese Mexican every fucking day.

Yeah I watched the bill nye one and it made me want to gas myself.

Kek, nobody watches the show. Larry wilmore is the least funny black that they could have given a show too.

Also I like how he claims he's the only black on comedy central. Is Trevor Noah white now?

Black host was a smug host.

Nobody likes smug.

I don't know who any of these people are or what you're talking about you worthless fucking leaf

Not enough people were watching it, because it wasn't funny

Jinkies

FOX Cancelling Firefly will forever be the biggest mystery of Television...
No one cares about a 'Snide Commentary Upon Current Events News' program with it's own agenda

: D

I think the panelist were what we call "taking the piss" if you ask me.

Not to shill, but this show wasn't SO bad. Yeah, the anti-trump agenda stuff was completely transparent. You'd think with all this material on hillary they'd do something with that, but no. However, Larry wasn't a bad host, and Bill Nye is an overrated cock. I watched the youtube video of the panel and all the comments are getting seriously offended at a panel on a comedy show, and talking like this is some "disgrace to science". They're comedians, they're meant to play devil's advocate and fuck around. Bill isn't even a real scientist if I recall correctly?

Also, I'd put nightly show over the new daily show.

>They're comedians
Could've fooled me

Are you perpetually stuck on Comedy Central's 2004 lineup?

I watched the show once.

I'm not sadistic enough to be called "racist" over and over because X company is going bankrupt or X candidate won the NH primaries, or X game show just moved from GSN to NBC.

Real Husbands of Hollywood does black man comedy right. This guy was just... lame.

Hey, I didn't say they're funny, it's just hilarious to see redditors collective heads explode over their god science get "disrespected"

black america can barely afford a TV, let alone cable

His target audience is simply non existent.

that little sketch with bill nye killed potential watchers

He doesn't seem like blacks could relate to him very well, like the Cleveland Show of political comedy news.

He was actually funny though. 100% leftist propaganda, but at least made me laugh. I can't say the same about Trevor Noah.

Setting the political/race baiting crap aside, his show was just fucking boring. At least CURRENT YEAR limey could get a chuckle out of me every now and then. Wilmore, on the other hand, had me falling asleep every time.

>i cant watch a black man
>no black president
>no black friends
>re re reeeee no friends at all
this is the voice of the nu right

>Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

This was a great start

>race bait as hard as you possibly can for a year and a half
>not even half a million people watch it
>be the epitome of un-funiness
>show gets cancelled because people don't like race baiting
>race bait in response to shit ratings due to race baiting

The jew hid his nature until the end, which is when his show went to shit and I stopped watching.

He was better when he could bash on the right wing establishment. His unwillingness to continue bashing the establishment when it went left is why he isn't funny anymore.

He had the RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH? nigress on the show at one point, and even he was saying "damn you be rayciss against white people doe"

I miss Jay Leno. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=zuorznrOYqQ

It's not hard to just tell unbiased jokes, but everyone is just fucking up a basic thing. Like when a cop expects praise for not shooting someone.

Fucking ratings libshits JO is would be next if it wasn't on HBO.

We can only hope the Daily Shoah fails next

Well, at least he's sticking with what he knows. Better than starting off without race-baiting and then devolving into it, because that'd be negative growth. He just sort of got neither better nor worse.

|Thanks buds

but y tho

checked goyim

He attacked Obama and the establishment, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Got any link to video? What's the purpose reading about it if we can watch it?

Reading transcriptions takes less time and is less grating on your soul.

The nigger/Jew alliance is fucking bizzare... I guess if dogs are white men's best friend, niggs are the jew's best friend..

THE JEW IS USING THE BLACK AS MUSCLE

To be fair, early in the Obama adminstration, he did test the waters and poked fun at Democrats. I remember one time where he ragged on Obama for one stupid thing or another, the audience started to boo. Stewart responded with "yeah, that's right, I said it."

Unfortunately, he read the writing on the wall and saw that his audience didn't want to laugh at the establishment, they wanted to laugh at Republicans exclusively. So by the end, he was basically making cheap jokes for the far left. You could tell his heart wasn't in it, and the quality of the show cratered until he quit. They then hire Noah because he's a black comedian. Since Noah doesn't have the political knowledge of Stewart (who by his own admission gets shredded in debates with actual political scientists, see the John Too interview), the show was never able to recapture it's old charm.

Even today, I question how much Stewart believes the stuff he says. He always struck me as someone who was a leftie, but with very little patience for others on the left. Even when he was ranting against Trump on Colbert's show, there was an air of being put on. I don't doubt that he hates Trump, but he added an extra bit of insincere rage for the upvotes.

I can't wait until Trevor Noah and Don Lemon become gay together... It would be awesome if they can make a baby together with a surrogate mother...

WHO CARES FUCK THIS GUY

yes fuck this guy

but the cancellation is another step in the unJUSTening and unCURRENTYEARing of America alongside Gawker shutting down

I too will miss "Fuck Whitey with Larry Wilmore" (I won't).