JRE

what are his best episodes?

After watching many podcast episodes I've realized Joe Rogan is a real life retard The man has never excelled at anything in his life If you ever listen to him try to talk about anything other than weed or mma you realize how much of a pseudo intellect the guy is He is less than a Jack of All Trades His stand up comedy is complete ass

Jordan Peterson
Bret Weinstein

watch Bret first and then Peterson

Jordan peterson or alex jones

Hey bro have you ever heard of Fritz Haber?

Episode 911

Jordan Peterson is great if you're a teenager

Ben Shapiro

People are all gonna say Jordan Peterson because it coddles their EBIL LIBRALS sensibilities. Randall Carlson is the most interesting, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Lawrence Krauss, Any scientist guest. Steve Rinella is the only hunting guest thats interesting because he actually has historical knowledge too. comedians are hit and miss, but his political shows are getting annoying because its always the same fearmongering bullshit

Is Carslon the ancient super advanced civilization guy? or aliens or whatever the fuck they are trying to imply

I haven't listened to a lot, but I enjoy Alex Jones, Shapiro, and Ventura.

Hes the asteroidal impact guy, the other guy is Graham Hancock, whos not a scientist

Doug Stanhope Joey Diaz, the one where joey tells the Whitney Houston Bobby Brown story

>People are all gonna say Jordan Peterson because it coddles their EBIL LIBRALS sensibilities

tfw to intelligent

DUDE YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THAT GIRL IN THE "MAKE BITCOIN GREAT AGAIN HAT"

>The man has never excelled at anything in his life

He obviously excelled at providing an entertaining podcast experience or else people with such refined sensibilities as yourself wouldn't give him repeated clicks.

Christopher Ryan easy

Ah, that was it.
I watched the episode with 4 of them talking and it seemed like they were both being very deliberately vague and obtuse with whatever they were actually proposing and the skeptic guy was way too fucking unprepared to counter any of it.

I just stared at that gif for 2 mins straight thx OP.

any of them with Randall or Graham.

Yeah, I dont like Graham but Carlson is a good guy so is