Why did the boomers ruin their childrens' futures?

Why did the boomers ruin their childrens' futures?

#yolo

Because like most people they simply did not care to think of the consequences of their actions.

Because you get all your information from cartoons.

Every caricature that needs labels so you can actually see what is meant is automatically shit tier. It defeats the purpose of the medium entirely.

That's 99% of them, dumpy idiot.

You know statistically it's the other way around? Despite her awful pandering, hildawg soars ahead when you talk about young demographics

Only stupid young people.
Anyone even moderately intelligent is voting trump or third party or not voting at all

that is one of the main points of political cartoons, you fucking retard

It is the opposite though. Boomers are voting Trump, Millennials are voting Clinton.

How is it ruined? I'm doing quite well.

Read John Taylor Gatto.

>public schools taken over by government, made compulsory
>dumbed down starting immediately (early 1900s)
>Greatest Generation gets it first
>they let globalists and bankers take over the country
>they let Civil Rights Act and Immigration act of 1965 pass
>open the gates of immigration from mudshit countries
>boomers are born
>bluepilled from the second they get to school because they're run by soviet infiltrators and globalists
>they suck up the last bits of wealth and prosperity the West had saved up
>now their children have nothing and will have to rebuild from the ground up

Honestly it's time for the old faggots to be put out to pasture.

you're both retarded. if I can change the labels on your faggot cartoon to make my own point instead of yours, it's useless.

That's because 99% of them are absolute garbage.
The idea of a caricature is that everybody who sees it can identify its meaning, whether they can speak the language of the artist, or not.
Pic very much related.
Just because it's possible for every tard to publish is shit nowadays doesn't make it good.

wtf i love horsey now

Because they thought the GOV's where there to help them build a better and brighter tomorrow.

What they got was broken promises,Lie's and noose around there/our rights that got tighend so slow you didnt even know you passed out.

Greedy corparations and bad administration by GOV's that went unchecked and hidden for many many years.

The system we use atm is not what it was ment to be and it needs cleaning and reforming to a transparency GOV.

The GOV's work for us and should act like it but they dont they just beet us down and dont care.

If you see this post while scrolling the first page, you have been visited by the (you) fairy of Sup Forums

building walls and yuge hands will come to you, but ONLY if you reply to this post

not an argument

except that cartoon literally has labels, you pretentious autist.

I blame the gov and the people

I knew some dumbass would say that.
Every nicaraguan coffee farmer can tell you what the cartoon tries to say without those lables. That's the point.
If I can't speak english the cartoon in the OP can be pretty much everything. Young people work hard, while old people don't. That's the only message it conveys. Without the labels that are 100% interchangeable, as OP demonstrated, it can mean whatever and by changing the labels you can change its meaning into pretty much anything.
You could even make it a jew thing.
Young people carrying "Skin Lampshades" and "Soap" while the old fuckers scream "Oy Vey goyim, the horrible things we had to endure in our youth"
You can't corrupt the meaning of the french caricature like that, since the message is obvious in the caricature itself, not the labels.