Germany is still white - 32 medals

NONE of them in black or Muslim sports.

Germany excels in shooting and horsing (no blacks in those anywhere even in the audience!), rowing (Cambridge anyone?) and in athletics gold and bronze at the fucking discus.

Of the 32 medals, not a single one was won by a non-white.

That's great Germany, but unless you fight back this forign army, you're going into some deep shit.

>finland has just one bronze so far
>best korea 7 medals
>a fucking non country kosovo has a gold medal

little-finlands:

mongolia 2 medals
estonia 1 medal

>caring about adults chasing balls, running around, jumping, and swimming or doing other pointless tasks
Pathetic.

There there. My country has 1 gold 2 silver 1 bronze i know that feel.

Oh wait i don`t. Praise jahveh

>That's great Germany, but unless you fight back this forign army, you're going into some deep shit.

We are slowly starting. Takes a long time here. But look at the discussion on banning the burqa and the niqab, the efforts we have made to secure the EU borders (not reported on Sup Forums, but we are helping Bulgaria with the fence), the laws to reduce gibmees and our efforts (not yet successful) to deport more folks... and our awesome way of bureaucracy which the gibmees folks hate and complain about on Facebook, meaning their friends down in the shitshow countries are thinking twice before coming here.

AND, the funny thing is, beside the efforts of our government, white girls aren't racemixing with the sandpeople that much... except if they have a job, a good car and a university degree.

>Muslim sports.
the rapathon isnt a recognized event

>32 medals

That's adorable.

Current year
Not watching gymnastics

Why even live?

>thanks niggers

RMYT

Germany 32 medals 82 million people
USA 100 medals 320 million people

Not sure you are better sports people. Plus, pic related. I know "black is beautiful", but JESUS, that is too much beauty right there.

That's great but Germany still needs to be literally wiped off the map.

Do we have 4 times the athletes? No? Ok then.

>desperation

>Blacks not interested in shooting sports
But Sup Forums told me that blacks love to shoot things

Almost all Olympic German athlets are soldiers. Being in the army would mean Work, so of course.

>counting every medal as equally important

mindset of a loser

>brown eyes
>white

The female winners probably breed with Turks.

>Do we have 4 times the athletes? No? Ok then.

You understand how Olympics work, right? You send your BEST. If there were like 10 people per country which are equally likely to get gold, then your suggestion would make sense, but it is not like this. You send people who are most likely to win medals. I don't think you will be able to mention a single US athlete who didn't make it to the Olympics, but who had serious chances to win a gold medal.

The judges frown on turning the gun sideways and spraying the audience, so most blacks have trouble qualifying.

This Olympics.

Wait 4 years of enrichment

too much is relative. If they won they won.

>>counting every medal as equally important
>mindset of a loser
Ok, there is no difference in just looking at Gold

Germany 13 gold medals 82 million people
USA 35 gold medals 320 million people

here we go, but still how can be that blond while having brown eyes?

the whitest sport is swimming though

All of the female German winners are coal-burners.

He knows nothing about Germanic people. Brown eyes are not uncommon for very strong and blonde women in Germany.

The combination of brown eyes and red natural hair is uncommon.

Finns are still getting used to Brazilian weather.

“Films, football, beer, and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.” - George Orwell

I concur. Bunch of faggots.

Do you realize how long it takes to get into the Olympics?

>All of the female German winners are coal-burners.
What? Not a single one of them. They are either single or are married/in a relationship with an Aryan. Not even kidding, I checked before.

>he cares about the opinions of anglos
The world would be a better place without brits and americans

>hurrrrrrrrrrrr
Don't bother.

Don't count mongolian medals also to finland?

All our medals were won by whites too.
Sailing, Field Hockey and Tennis.

Goes to show rapefugees are useless.
It's also amusing that for all the memes we get our delegation was whiter than America and most European ones.

>Takes a long time here.

Yeah, this.
When the Allies drafted our new political system they went for one that promised stability to keep us from going right back to where we started.
Only problem is that the system has so many "overwrite" privileges (candidates don't have to win their district to enter the parliament, positions are appointed by the parliament and not the people and so on) that it needs massive shifts in the voting behavior to influence anything. I mean, in Saxony the AfD took roughly one fourth of the votes and the establishment could still pretend that nothing happened.

>le 60% white ass face, destroyed, denial posts

As if you had any right to quote Orwell when you cuck post, straya.

>brown eyes
>white
nope

Nice try.

You can blame WW1 for that, all historians agree that the harsh terms set out to Germany at the end of The Great War is one of the main reasons why WW2 started.

In an effort to prevent that they went too far the other way.

Dream on nigger

>Olympics aren't over
>Germany has nonwhites on fußball team.
>Germany is in gold medal match.

annoys me that we dropped our game in the hockey.

ffs, only had to win 3 consecutive world cups and be no1 for the last 5 years

>hair dye

>Germany has nonwhites on fußball team.
Sorry, but Fussball is only watched by imbeciles in Germany. You go to some bar when there is soccer on, literally only Turkroaches, Ahmeds, M'Bekies and Poles who search for ficki ficki with some black-Arabs.

>amerilards thinking they can talk about what is or isn't white.

>Of the 32 medals, not a single one was won by a non-white.

>most of them imported africans

USA USA USA USA

beautiful

Nigs have a latent fear of water, due to them watching their families drown on their way to Europe.

no one will remember within a week or two

>the world is better off without the most successful whites

still mad about Dresden, Heinrich?

>he doesnt have blue eyes and blonde or red hair
literally mudblood

There are more whites in 1/4 of our country than in all of your limey island

Too bad the engine that lifted all that shit and brought it high enough so the payload could even have a chance to reach LEO, was designed by a German.

6 medals here, one gold by a nigress who's mom is a coalburner and who's dad left when she was a born

I have brown hair/blue eyes, do I get to live?

:D :D :D :D

>>Of the 32 medals, not a single one was won by a non-white.
And that is still true. As of right now, not a single non-white has won a fucking medal.

>those things
>sports

I guess an horse is an athlete?

Pretty OK with my country... 13 medals for 6 million people.
It's ok.

this bitch is cute

Good game yesterday Argentina. We should have marked those penalty corners though.

These have been the chokelympics.

Argentina was one of the favourites for Women's Field Hockey and we totally choked, barely made it out of the group stage.

Meanwhile Germany was a favourite for the Men's Field Hockey and they choked against our rookies that had never won a Gold before.

Winning medals dosnt make you have any less mosques.

I thought Russia wasn't allowed to the olympics because of Ukr... I mean doping.

>all the swimming and gymnastics medals
Cute

Thank you, good game to you too m8.
Playing Eurobros is comfy as fuck.
Lots of banter and good sportmanship.

Det er vist kun deres atletikfolk der er udelukkede, undtagen dem der fik det omstodt.

Mark O. Madsen tabte til en russer i finalen...

More good news was how all three of our "good" muslims (whom our MSM jerked off and paraded around for months before the start of the Olympics as the epitome of integration and worthwhile goal of multiculturalism) all managed to come home empty handed.

In TKD.

Faggots.

Blacks dominate running-heavy events only, those wide noses sure come in handy.

>Winning medals dosnt make you have any less mosques.

Did you not know that every time an ethnic white German wins an Olympic medal, a Muslim German starts crying?

They also dominate many female disciplines, since their girls have more testosterone.
After all the Olympics are a test of strength, discipline and technique, and black women are purely stronger. Thats one third already covered.

the german looks more turkish than the turk, tbqh

Take it easy Kalevala, if there was a drinking contest, you'd take home gold, silver, bronze plus any leftover booze altogether

39/40 British gold medalists are white

>2016
>not having a nordic-aryan gf

explain yourself Sup Forums

hi guys just checking in but how long did it take for this thread to get to muh per capita?

thanks and all the best

>mudblood

Whatever lardass, i'm probably more white than you. Celtic, Norse, Saxon and Angle ancestory.

I don't come from all over Britain, fuckwhit. There are 3 countries on this island.

Also the percentage White population of my country and Wales is 96% white. Your country is no where near that White.

Stay mad.

>blond hair and beard, face can barely be seen
>looking more turkish than a common turk
Sure thing Ahmed, you are easy to spot

>aryan
>indian

Don't fret, stabbing under intoxication will be Olympic by 2018.

>y-your medals events don't count.. because.. um.. because I say so!

kek

that good ol euro inferiority complex at work again

He was one of them repatriatized NAZI guys. He was one of US because he loved AMERICA and he helped make a rocket. If loving AMERICA and making ROCKETS isn't American I don't know what is. God bless.

No that swimming refugee got most of the attention because he happened to train here. They gave him all sorts of coverage but he eventually ended among the last ones.

And the fun fact is that everyone sees through the media's bullshit and calls them upon it but they just keeping pushing their vile propaganda down our throats

>brown eyes
>blonde hair
kek,
i can see many dark haired women in russia having an inferiority complex and dyeing their hair blond
Is it the same in germany?

>rowing (Cambridge anyone?)

Lol@you talking shit about Cambridge/gb in rowing when we beat you at it

They do, they just can't aim for shit

>he takes the term literally

anglo autism, everyone

I think you guys are all retarded competing over race when the elites systematically exploit us all.
This has been happening since the dawn of civilization, wake up faggots.

Nords are thin on the ground here, it's all goods and zipper heads that got imported.

>mfw silver/ gold medal soon
>more medal than best land

I said that we don't even have a Cambridge. Germans don't row... we don't have a rowing culture.

Anyway, is there a whiter sport than rowing?

A German who realized it was better to be American...

>A German who realized it was better to be American...

He faced justice in Germany and probably the death penalty for his Nazi crimes. Of course did he want to move to America.

why's crimea grey?