/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBW71f2_E4
youtube.com/watch?v=OPzVzJFq0ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DLhPYM0dsFU
youtube.com/watch?v=kn2VcdTsy-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick reply to encourage you to try your best!

CLAIMING THIS THREAD FOR SPAIN!!!

thanks user
rude

BIG WHITE COCKS....

STOP

:/

CHI
I went out of the house today, went to buy groceries. Still nice and wintery out here.

for some reason the mods where deleting my threads today

Jannies can sometimes be moody.

Hi /chi/

Tried to do subnautica. It was fun, still only 2 viewers tops. I need better marketing.

what are you up to now?
just stream popular games

Play civilization and tell /nederdraad/ to watch you rebuild the dutch empire.

Just browsing, will try to go to sleep in half an hour or so. I'll try to start getting up at around 1pm, might take a few days for that to happen though.

Subnautica is a popular game atm. It's ranked 27th on poplarity.
Hmmm, maybe. But that has to be CIV V then. I don't think they accept it without Willem.

i wanted to start sleeping earlier this year but i don't think thats going to happen
hmmm maybe you're doing something wrong

>hmmm maybe you're doing something wrong
Yes.

try doing something controversial

I wonder what my long since deported father would think knowing his mijo listened to rap music. I am the essence of what it means to be Chicano

do you not talk to him?

I'm going to think about something controversial that doesn't involve me ending up in jail or banned from twitch.

Thanks for your support anyway /chi/, still love you all!

No but I wish I could. I have no ides where he is. I only know he was born in Durango

what are you up to now? still streaming?

when did he get deported?

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBW71f2_E4

Like 1993

No, I'm done streaming atm. Tomorrow again maybe. I am looking for a musicstream while I'm making a midnightsnack for myself.

he's never tried contacting you? thats pretty sad
oh, nice i'm just laying around trying to waste time like always

Are you listening to music or are you laying around in silence?

just laying around in silence. i been really wanting to find some good folk music but haven't had any luck

I wonder what life is like in finland, can you take a few pics of your town?

play more interesting games.

Don't you guys have a shitload of radio stations?

>folk music
Do you mean old time stuff we have here in Europe or the American kind? I don't know any good ones either way, so good luck.
I'm not playing Earth Defence Force. Yet. Maybe in the future.
Yes, and they all have commercials and not the funny kind like in GTA. A musicstream just streams music 24/7 so I prefer that or a big youtubelist.

This shows a decent amount of downtown helsinki. I live in a sub-urb though
youtube.com/watch?v=OPzVzJFq0ZQ
This is a quick video I found of some sub-urb in another town
youtube.com/watch?v=DLhPYM0dsFU
It's fairly typical. Though one major difference in finnish city layouts is that they have actively tried to get people from all income brackets living in the same areas so certain areas would not turn into complete shit. It's working fairly decently though there is a large difference between nice areas and bad areas, though everything is relative so think that the nicer areas in finland are not as nice as nice areas in the usa and bad areas are nowhere near as bad as bad areas in usa. While in america things seem to be fairly far away and many people might not even have a store in a short walking distance (that's the picture i've gotten anyhow) there are always some services where people live. There will almost always be a market in a short walking distance atleast if you live in a city.

Heres a music video about people who actually unironically think life in a finnish sub-urb is hood. Sure you can get into some crowds where life might seem like it though.
youtube.com/watch?v=kn2VcdTsy-U
Though life seems to be more or less the same regardless whether you are upper-middle class or lower-middle class so the differences in living standards are much much smaller. It's very common for kids to have a hobby in a sports club, school sports are not really a thing here so sports are usually through local clubs. There is the occasional tournament in this and that sport that has many schools though.

In summer it's fairly common to go to a cottage somewhere and spend sometime "away from it all". Saunas are very common and almost every housing complex and majority of detached houses has one. The summer nights are long and during winter there is depending on where you live either a very few sun light hours for sometime or if you live up way north the sun won't come up for weeks.

either one

Also getting a drivers license is a rip off here. I paid like 2200-2400€ for mine which is pretty standard. Paying around 25 times what it'd cost isn't that nice, healthcare is however much cheaper. University is free though not that long ago they started making non-EU immigrants pay for certain programs. Also one thing that doesn't seem to be standard in the us is that kids just walk/take public transport to school, even relatively long distances.

>aimed to go to sleep at 5 but instead go to bed at 6
Oh well. Good night everyone.

It's ok, just boring. People make a big deal of the cold which it is not unless you own a car in a city or live in a house.

Apart from Helsinki the living costs aren't _that_ bad and you can get service in English easily, would recommend.

goodnight user

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

where you been?

my bedroom

haven't seen you post in here in a while

yea. I only post when I'm feeling really down.
It goes in cycles.
I felt really good from January - to around a few days ago. Then my mood turned to shit and it hasn't picked up since.

oh, that sucks i guess no matter what we will end up right back here

it's an endless cycle

Untill we get tired and go to bed. Goodnight /chi/.

>/chi/
where?

/CHI/
My CHI gf's dad still doesn't seem to like me
May take her advice and give up on him at this point