Should I buy John Deere like a good goy or polish URSUS...

Should I buy John Deere like a good goy or polish URSUS? Is supporting native companies a good idea in the age of globalism or should I just look at the price?

I've heard that Germans are buying more and more Ursus tractors. Should I trust German tastes? Maybe I should buy some cheaper tractor and just buy Ursus stock.

I heard that John Deere tractors have patents that prevent anyone from repairing them. Is it true? Sounds like a dick move to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

pap.pl/en/news/news,487536,ursus-tractors-to-africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not buying tractor supply co

cool story bro

There's nothing American about John Deer anymore

Worked for JD on a fair once. There were no Americans in sight. My boss was a German. Where are their tractors assembled? Don't say China or India. I don't want to support them with my money.

Buy KOMATSU

Atleast Finland has one factory that assembles John Deere but I'm not sure whether they supply to other countries Deere might have better quality but Ursus might have cheaper upkeep parts and maintenance. Supporting native companies is always a plus. How much is the difference in price?

>How much is the difference in price?
Lol. Ursus costs 3x less.

>Not buying blue New Holland master race

Then buy a Valtra.

Buy New Holland or Ursus. I have had John Deere harvester for almost 20 years and never had any problems with it. However with current prices for agricultural products, I would not invest too much in single machine.

Valtra aren't very popularne. People here mostly buy John deer, new Holland and case.

>Polish mathematics
>if a is three times b
>then b is what to a?
>3x
>less

Don't know why, but I loved it

>I would not invest too much in single machine
Used Ursus C-328 from 1960 for 2000 EUR.

Buy one with tank treads. They last longer
>t. user who's family owns a farm

They aren't the country whose accountants left them broke Papdopoploulis, so their math is better than yours

Mother of God! All these used Tractors made in Communist Republic of Poland still work fine and have replacement parts available.
Planned obsolescence can go fuck itself.

C'mon)))

Do this, Polandbros. We buy Kubota in the states because John Deere is a faggot kike company. They care more about selling hats to faggots than they do making decent tractors anymore.

I am 31 years old and I use a Ford tractor made the year before I was born and it works fine. If I had the money I would restore it completely though.

>They care more about selling hats to faggots than they do making decent tractors anymore.
Yup, I sold my JD hat to some fag. Got the hat for free on a fair.

Buy valmet you cabbage nigger.

T.farmer.

why would a pole even consider overpriced JD i dont know.

Valmet! Parts and shit are easier to come by since every euro farmer since the 80s has at least one lying around.

>Be from Oklahoma (FARM COUNTRY)

>Spend lots of time out in the country.

>Several friends' families own commercial farms.

DESU senpai the only people who like john deere are the yuppies who dress up like "rednecks" ironically. They make terrible tractors.

This nigga is CORRECT. Down to the fucking KUBOTA and the damn faggot hats.

How are Finnish tractors better than the others?

>not buying kubota

Welp, I guess I will buy used Ursus and invest the rest of the money in their stock :^

I live right next to JD headquarters, have toured their harvester plant, know many engineers who work there, and they're by far the largest employer in the area. What is it that makes them "no longer American?"

pap.pl/en/news/news,487536,ursus-tractors-to-africa.html

Feels good man.

my landlord's son makes plows and shit for Minsk tractor works.

I guess those aren't bad.

What broke ass MF buys Kubota tractors in the US? If you arent buying a Deere you buy a Case or New Holland

>DESU senpai the only people who like john deere are the yuppies who dress up like "rednecks" ironically. They make terrible tractors.

JD is popular because they are the cheaper option when compared to other mainline companies like Case. Apples to Apples JD is half the price of a New Holland and 1/4 the price of a Case.

JD is the mickey's of agriculture

>Is supporting native companies a good idea in the age of globalism
By globalism you mean several countries having global companies right? So it's still more like a global nationalism. So no, don't be a goy

Isn't valmet called valtra when it comes to tractots these days?

What's wrong with Massey Ferguson

John Deere are shit tractors all round.
Even Mahindra > John Deere.

Get the Ursus, it's very likely better than shit-deere and you have local parts...

POO

Mahindra is poo, yes, but it's better than Deere.

In any case, you should always but the locally made tractor if there is one, local parts, local expertise, not paying out the fucking nose for everything.

Unless you live in a place that doesn't make tractors or the tractors are so low in quality that importing actually makes FISCAL sense, then you're a fool for buying anything but local.

Forget fanboyism and sensibilities - buy the one that makes sense as an business asset, don't overpay, don't skimp out.

Depends my friend if it a high end John Deere sure but most of the low end is Chinese crap now.

Being your from Pooland I suggest the ursus. Being local and all probably cheaper to get parts aswell.

People who don't have 9001 acres and a combine. Kubota is huge in the small tractor/riding mower world. Every small town in the south has a damn Kubota dealer now.

No-one in Europe has those.

Also i'm pretty sure they are not even allowed on public roads.

This guy gets it. I don't know how good eastern Euro engines etc are but probably better than the shit we'd sell you these days.

Buying fucking Jap tractors.

You've convinced yourself they're better because you're poor.

Idiots who can't afford them so bitch about the company.

They are fucking expensive and expensive for a reason.

The Deere is probably better but you're absolutely right about buying local. Parts must be extraordinary expensive when shipped to Europe.

* as well

What engine? (Kubota, Yanmar, Doosan etc)

Bear mauls Deer
buy the ursus

>expensive for a reason
And what is this reason exactly? Is it true that I can't repair JD equipment myself?

You are starting to see the light comrade.

You can't really repair any tier 4 equipment yourself without dealer software other than simple shit. Blame the regs for overly complex engines (fucking adblue in

>be in poland
>be surprised when there aren't Americans working at a fair

really...

>giant rubberband
>tank treads

Whatever isn't 100% automated by computers and doesn't come with a warranty that will be voided if you change your own oil

>You can't really repair any tier 4 equipment yourself without dealer software

In that case they can go fuck themselves.

Buy second hand tier 3 equipment, you'll be back to mechanical injectors and basic ecus at worst. You know what the EU is like with its emissions controls, it's why all plant is now such a clusterfuck to repair. Obviously no one told the commission that the daily life of agri and plant equipment is much harsher than some diesel hatchback.

Wait, won't you eventually cancel all of EU regulations in UK after brexit? If so I will stsrt selling old ultra cheap machines to the UK which don't meet EU standards but work fine.