What exactly is the problem with women doing what they want to sexually with others?

What exactly is the problem with women doing what they want to sexually with others?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing it doesn't affect me

I mean except for the fact that sluts tend to be stupid and might vote

Demi rose mawby my waifu

dont you think it might be notable that often the people who dont have sex before marriage are often exceedingly religious or have some really serious self-esteem/mental problems? Considering both of those things leads people to stay in marriages they dont really want to be in, that might have some impact on a marriage length study.

just a thought.

>What exactly is the problem with women doing what they want to sexually with others?

letting wymyn doing what they want. what can go wrong?

>returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them

What is the problem with public orgies?

What's wrong with men not wanting to commit to them? Aren't men free to do what they like with their life choices?

It's not a problem, but whores are not family types, it shows lack of self control.

Because after they're done whoring around they expect to receive a man who is glad to have sex once a week while he supports them and their past is totally forgotten/disregarded.

I'm all for doing what you want, but the moment you want to live consequence-free life and criticize others for not stepping up is the moment you deserve the bullet

What exactly is the problem with people reaping the consequences of their deliberate actions?

Sexual revolution has and is further destroying the concept of core family just like cultural marxist intended.

This is a really poorly written article. Who uses a quote from a forum as a legitimate source of information? I'm not saying that what the writer claims isn't actually going on but his argument is that it's causing the girls mental anguish. He has no direct quotes from any women who have actually been to Dubai so his claims about the mental anguish have no validity. The only link he provides is to another ROK article that deals with a situation completely unrelated to the one he's reporting on. It's nothing but opinion and hearsay. Do people actually use this as a legitimate news source? Are people actually this fucking stupid?

No one wants them when they're 40 lmao

It's not my problem, per se. I have long since decided if a woman has gone to college I won't even speak to her.

The problem is that women don't know what they want.

They are free to be whores, just like I am free not to date a whore.

It's not a news site, so probably not. Kind of retarded to assume people use it as a news site, but I can understand where you're coming from since people use Huffington post for news.

Nothing, just don't complain when your 30's and 40's are a lonely disaster.

>What exactly is the problem with women doing what they want to(??) sexually with others?
Is that even in English?
KEK

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

There are studies going on right now to validate the prevalence of this in humans, and it's not looking too good for promiscuity.

who is the cum chum on the right?

Becose they are being misguide , they are being lied to manipulate them on being sluts.
I don't have any problem with women being free to fuck.
But let them know how in the long run this runs against his happynes.
That the more dick they ride the less they will enjoy.
That building a great relationship and a great reputation with good men will fulfill them more than riding 1000th dicks

Nothing at all. The issue is women want everyone to SUPPORT it and tell them they are queens for sleeping with 100 dudes. She has the right to sleep with as many men as she wants and I have the right to think she's a damaged slut. Having multiple random partners also increases the chances of STD contraction. Why is no one talking about that?

Nothing, consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies, but don't expect me to approve of all you choices.

your waifu a shit

Really made me think

Nothing.

Prostitution has been a human staple for tens of thousands of years.

But let's not kid ourselves, it is what it is.

You're not some empowered stronk womyn because you are hypersexual.

You just have a promising career in taking dicks for money.

because it inevitably destroys civilization and the family unit

If one day I woke up as a woman then I would probably fuck as many Chads as possible tbqh

She's a disgusting mudshark who has been shat on by hundreds of Saudi princes.