European user creates a funny racist caricature mocking americans

>european user creates a funny racist caricature mocking americans
>americans went full butthurt and tells everyone to stop
>gringos create a funny racist caricature mocking brazilians
>we embraced it and turned it into our national symbol

Why are americans so bad at taking a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqoMMhsbJzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it hurts my fee fees :*(

I don't know, mutts are fun

we literally use this thing in protests against the government corruption, you guys should do the same with amerimutt

I actually like the mutt meme. It's pretty funny

la luz extinguida is my favorite.

that's the one of a lovecraftian monster in the darkness, right?

We embraced ours too, I think it's funny as shit.

YOUR MOM

AFAIK there's no specific name for any given mutt picture, you just throw whatever spanish watchamacallit to the thing and it works.

Most of the amerimutt threads I’ve seen are by american flag anons. I think it’s just when you insult america people get upset.

>americans went full butthurt and tells everyone to stop
Literally never happened

This is the best one imo

That's a noice one, got any more?

I surmise that it has to do with the relative positions of both countries. Murricans get bombarded with "Wez da best" all the time. Brazilians on the other hand, are forced to confront the reality of the country they live in.

It becomes easier to embrace a meme when you don't turn away from what it represents.

yours isn't even derogatory

It hurts because its true. For example I am white but german/sicilian/irish and mexican mix

I'd personally agree but it depends on the person, many city cunts wouldn't know one snake from another and likely don't even have a tan. It's still a caricature to generalize a country.

Because taking a joke is a sign of weakness, making a joke at another's expense is a sign of strength.

I think we resisted it at first, but have embraced it now. At least I have. The best are the Spanish names, el abominacion and such.

Too proud and nationalistic. They can't take jokes about them.

>joke about the holocaust
>LOL!
>joke about the atomic bombs
>LOL!
>joke about 9/11
>wow too far dude... people died...

the only thing missing there is a kebab

what the fug

This guy is the best

every time

They removed kebab.

>white
>mexican, sicilian
Shiggy

I've only been here for a short time, but I've never seen that many Americans get offended, actually most of the people that post the mutt meme are Americans, or Brits that get really angry for some reason, like it's actually kinda uncomfortable how mad the Brits. Can someone explain why Brits of all people hate America so much, or is it just coincidence on my part?

literally only the mutts get angry by the mutt meme

>all these Americans talking about how they accepted the meme or talking about how they laugh at other Americans getting butt hurt
>Every one except the Australians ignores them and keep talking about how butt hurt Americans are.
Really gets the mind mixing

I actually came here for more mutts, I think they’re hilarious
You’re thinking of The Haunter of the Dark
youtube.com/watch?v=XqoMMhsbJzM

All banter about Americans are strawmen, who new?

Most people hate americans but brits hate you lot even more considering we get bombaded by your god-awful mutt culture daily and your awful goverment continues to net negative to global values

The mutt meme doesn't make anyone angry. People just post it just because it's funny. Why do people assume that when you post a funny meme then it must be because you're trying to make fun of someone? Try to live a little

i think the amerimutt memes are hilarious haha