Breaking News

Insider Info.

Clinton campaign, BLM, LGBT and other SJW groups are making plans to intimidate and even assault Trump supporters at polling locations across America. Local police should be stationed at all locations to stop this and arrest anyone that tries to intimidate voters.

I have received this information from a reliable source and this is not a LARP. Authorities should take actions to insure that voters are not harassed in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtu.be/8PRYJqfcEe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's say you are right. No one cares is intimidated by leftist fruits, and even if they are they will just lie to them. The worst that can happen is some Hillary voter will vote for Trump just to spite those idiots. Bad strategy.

Hahaha. Dear God please let them do this at my polling station.

Eh. The Black Panthers stood outside some polling stations in 2008 with berets and batons.

What are they going to do?
Look angry at you?

Haha those faggots are not going to do anything. Last time they just stood there like some dopey black dummies. It will not change anyones vote.

How do they know someone votes Trump?

Kthnx, Insider. We've got Bikers4Trump this time. Fuck the niggers.

Insider information, not a LARP.

I have received this information from a high-level insider that OP was ramming misc household items up his ass while typing this shit.

Here.... (You)

sad...

Get fucked. We are going to beat you

TRY IT FAGGETS

Take your guns with you when you go to vote Burgerbros

They'll be looking for people with Trump campaign swag and trying to scare them mostly but the BLM is talking assaulting people.

overwatch will be provided.

>LGBT

Umm... I think you meant LGBTQA2+, shitlord.

I can easily see BLM blocking highways or even the polling stations themselves on election day, and MSM wouldn't talk about it.

It'll probably only happen in one or two swing states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Fake and gay

A lot of Trump's support is from older people. Older people are easier to bully and beat. If you see this kind of thing going down and you're not old, you better take up for the old people.

>flag
0/10

No problem.

I'll be wearing soft body armor and have my CCW.

6.2 and 280 pounds and built like a swat guy.

Even getting my head caved in by a nigger with a brick will not stop me from voting for Trump as my last action before I die of hemorrhaging

You can't usually wear campaign swag to the polling place; it's considered electioneering and that's illegal several hundred feet from the door of a polling place.

People are pissed off enough as it is. Trying to deny peoples right to vote could end badly.

(You) & (You) Thank you CTR

>"Protesting" at polling stations
>Not Voting at polling stations

Sounds like Hilary's going to lose

This. I will be there to protect my fellow white man.

>he thinks his fat is muscle

why are fat people so delusional? jesus christ

What is really funny, during the last voting period.

There were like 4 black guys outside the voting station, and I was dressed professionally.
As soon as I pulled up in my SUV, they looked me right in the eyes, they were handing out pamphlets and saying things to people as they went in.

As I was walking to go vote from the parking lot, they all left walking into the ghetto part of town. I couldn't help but think, they felt intimidated. A lot of people think I am a cop for some reason.

I'm wearing this to the polls.

I never understood why this was a problem. Is it that hard for the parties being threatened to station armed guards for a few hours? Third parties can just go armed since it's clear they're willing to go the extra mile anyway.

and you post it here. on 4shit Sup Forumsack board.

show your sources and (((citations))) goy. them maybe the fbi can lock you up for hate speech

LOOOOOLLL JEW POWER

WE OWN THIS BITCH

GOYS ARE DEAD

I don't give a fuck if those old people want to vote for fucking Pol Pot; I'm not going to watch old folks get the shit kicked out of them by some purple haired freak with a bull ring in their nose about a goddamn thing. I'll rip that fucking stupid bull ring out and shove it up their ass.

>only a fool would take...
You're a real shit-stirring kind of guy.

What are you 12 retard?

No I think my muscle is muscle, but thanks for posting.

>6'2"
>280

Goddamn you are fatter then hell

>be small suburb outside Chicago
>fat Mexican gf and I both go vote
>I get attacked by a jostled nautical looking negro, and my gf does for being with me
>"Local Nazi and white supremacist Donald O'Brien under arrest for instigating brawl with minorities"

HOW GAY
You think people are afraid of Left Wing dorks with daddy issues?
People would have a field day if this actually happened

Thanks for playing.

I am white and carry a gun legally.
I will literally magdump on a gang of niggers if they assault me for trying to vote, then stroll over to my car and pull the chopper out from the trunk while I dial 911 for backup.

I won't be alone because pretty much every white man carries a gun in this state, and they aren't fond of darkies.

Oh, look the Canadian CTR leaf!

Enjoy "beating" us from your designated cuck island.

are you perhaps talking about your sex life, user? :^)

How can they tell who youre voting for? You can look unassuming and tell them youre voting for hillary if they bother you.

Then go in and MAGA

And there better not be any beating/intimidation of the Clinton people by us, either. Beat their asses with the ballot, not over the ballot. This isn't Central African Republic, for Christ's sake. I'd kick the shit out of a white nationalist trying to beat up purple haired, bull ring wearing SJW's as well.

They will have to target white males.

I was considering the same.

I think if this did happen, it would be in inner cities.

I have a gun and many friends with guns. Lets hope BLM tries something while I'm there.

>Thinks I'm CTR
You're like the lawyer who spazzed out on live television.

Keep that tinfoil on, bro.

Nah nah, if she cheats and wins.

As a cop, I am going to be removing liberals from this earth like Dexter.
But I won't give her any reason to go after the 2nd A.

:-)

Liberals disappear all the time.

I have received information from a reliable source that OP is a giant faggot who makes shit up

Anybody asks you how you're voting in the polling line, you tell them to mind their motherfucking business and worry about their ballot. We have secret ballots in this country for a reason.

Well I'm in a swing state and I gave the info to the local authorities about what the Local SJW's are talking about on social media.

The Clinton campaign with all the bullshit (((RACIST))) rhetoric is what is stirring this shit up.

If we look at the history of the democrats, this is exactly what they created the KKK for.

So I would not be supersized if this was true, and BLM is literally their new KKK.

Shut the fuck up Canada!

If you're going to kill people over their political affiliation, you have ZERO business being a cop. You're a danger to society. Every time you guys fuck up, you undermine faith in the system. Get therapy after you get another job.

Shills trying to intimidate the nerds of pol with niggers kicking their asses.

sage and hide

Voter intimidation is UNAMERICAN. END OF. Matters not who it's done for or why.

I'm just normalizing bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Damn! you're a moron.

At this point any tomfuckery at polling stations is a recipe for disaster

Better fat than a libcuck.

Man, don't fuck people up over their politics. Every American, even the ones you disagree with, have a right to be heard, especially on election day. What makes America great is the fact that we're all free to think what we want.

The Black Panthers did this with Obama.

Since you are so dumb that you don't think this stuff happens.

Here is an educational video for you

youtu.be/8PRYJqfcEe0

Bluehairs and their cuck tag alongs don't scare anyone. They've never taken a punch in their entire pathetic life.

I'm gay and voting Trump. I HATE being lumped in with BLM or SJWS, I'm attracted to men it doesnt mean I love muslims or think men can be women or whatever other dumb bullshit the jews are pushing now.

If I genuinely thought Trump hated gays I wouldn't vote for him but a)he cant't overturn gay marriage just by appointing a justice and isn't that sort of social conservative and b) gays are good for business and he's been expressing pro-LGBT views for years, way before Hillary has. Trump is about making money. Gay guys don't have kids so they have more disposable income. Why would Trump hate that? Its not like he has to watch us have sex or attend pride parades. I think he quietly even said NC was dumb for discriminating on bathrooms. I think the whole debate is dumb on both sides. Bathrooms were never the issue. Discrimination based on sexual orientation not being legally prevented IS. Obama passed an executive order banning federal employees from doing it but there's nothign in Title VII saying you can't be fired federally for being gay or denied housing or service in a restaurant because you come in with your husband. Hillary gets millions from countries where gays are executed and SHE'S our friend? DOMA anyone?

I only hope that the media and internet saturation of this election will teach the media they can't just print lies and omissions and hope nobody ever notices.

1 of the polling stations in my area had this happen
>couple of blacks showed up bright and early trying to intimidate everyone into voting Obama at a polling area in a predominate white area
>after about an hour word got out
>2 pickup trucks with rebel flags pulled up and just parked in the parking lot
>said intimidating niggas fled like Dracula in sunlight
>next day blacks were bitching up a storm they that they couldn't vote at said polling station because the KKK was ready to string up all niggas there
>meanwhile a predominate black polling station straight in the middle of their own fucking neighborhoods was mostly ignored

>I hate being lumped in with BLM or SJWS
>You realize that you're helping the problem by

Actually, you know what, no. As an adult human being, I want you to eat your cake and accept the responsibilities of making decisions like these.

Except muslims. Remove on sight.

I'll just bring a gun with me