Are dark skinned girls appreciated in your country?

Are dark skinned girls appreciated in your country?

Is that a yes?

wtf is that ?

That's not "dark" though.

They're just tanned.

No and they never will

Yes

If she looked like that, then we'd appreciate the fuck out of her. But normally, we don't.

To a fault they are

Nope and it's a darn shame

by me at least.

>that image

Down here the paler the skin, the better
Hell, we even have skin whitening products. Nevermind they cause cancer, as long as you're beautiful on the outside :)

I find it pretty funny you indios are so racist towards blacks
you look even more gross than they do

Do men also use whitening products?

yikes

They don't and I'm pretty sure he's referring to darker skinned Chilean Mestizos not mulattos like you.

i'm not mulatto though
why do you latinos hate black so much?

Yes they are !:)

No they aren't

Fuuuuuuuuggggg

Where is her neck? If you would cherrypick, pekka, at least cherrypick nice women, otherwise your opinion is shit

Yes they are

This

What was wrong with her neck?

is I mean, not was, fuck

There just wasnt one

She is nothing when compared to qt darkies

better?

You just post random instagram thots sith the least interesting features i have ever seen, who would rather fuck a black guy than you pekka, your taste is fucking shit man

>post random instagram thots
>your taste is fucking shit man

but that's the point, posting average pretty whites to showcase what's good about them. if you don't like the blank slate you can imagine your favorite features, go masturbate to some 200kg Shaquisha

blank slate you can imagine your favorite features on*

my god I need to go to sleep

That is not average, dumbass, they are average thots, not average whites.
>if you don’t like blank slate you can imagine your favourite features on
So those are woman are that bad, that you imagine another girls while masturbating to them?

This is a dark skin cuties thread, guys

That one is really a cutie, i must admit im not a big fan of big curved ladys.

>they are average thots, not average whites

if you want to say it that way. but as in the OP
>Are dark skinned girls appreciated in your country?
but pretty pictures are posted, it's not about the average, but what the average good looking female looks like.

>So those are woman are that bad, that you imagine another girls while masturbating to them?
no, the point is that the girls I'm posting could be anyone, not that they should be anyone

Pick one

you can't really see her face in that one, this should be better

Good, because there a definetely good looking “white” girls around, im not saying there are not, but i have a very strong erection to slim black
ladies and they are aesthetically appealing to me.
What you posted are the least interesting women type i have seen, and they probably value themselves like diamonds, which they are not. Good thing that you said that they are just some random cherrypicks, but considering you post couple of each photos, makes me think they are not
I just masturbated, so right one, if i still had juice one, then the left one

well cherry picked in the sense that
>I have the picture already saved on my computer
>they're not NSFW
>you can see their face

Then they are cherrypicked, what was all that random girl bullshit about?

You mentioned the random part. They're literally not random, but random as in something I've thought is pretty and would represent a pretty white girl well.

Is see that you are into brown girls as well (caramel), much better

She's Russian but somewhat yes, also into Asians

Whos russian? She’s azeri

Or turkish

Well in that case. When I first saw it and saved it I asked about it and was told she's Russian.

But sure the Turkish or what ever in the picture does make sense now that I've noticed it :D

M-mommy!!

Some do, mostly faggots, feminine guys, and celebrities. For guys, the darker the better