Synchronized factories are the future of South America, prove me wrong

Synchronized factories are the future of South America, prove me wrong

LOS

Burden of proof lies on you buddy

Is there any recognized synchronized factory in south america?

The only thing i know is that brazilian car industry is enormous, but we still import chinese cars...

I'm guess you're refering to this, where can i get the pdf?

>"""""""""""""Brazilian""""""""""""""""" car industry
It's just a bunch of multinational with subsidiaries in Brazil. They only export because it's leverage for them to stay in our market. We had a man, called Juscelino, who was elected president and basically destroyed any chance we ever had of native car industry, we had some good runs, like Gurgel and Troller, but without government support we will never have anything of the sort. """"People"""" here would rather sell things to foreigners than trying to develop indigenous. We had state-of-art offshore oil and gas production, but even that, they are trying to destroy.

I thought juscelino was based af.(although the only thing i know he did was building Brasilia)
I knew it isn't a local industry, although that would be pretty neat.

>building Brasilia
Great mistake. It worked against the people, isolating the political class from the populational hub of southeast Brazil.
> that would be pretty neat.
This kind of industry depends heavily on a mixture of government support and heavy investments. As I stated before, Brazilians are short-sighted.

Dude, almost all Mercedes and Volkswagen trucks sold here comes from Brazil.
Also, in some cases, brazilian cars were replaced here because of bad quality construction.

Can't say but if synchronized means just-in-time manufacturing I imagine you must have quite a few even if they're not that large

You don't have to own the marquee, that's mostly a vanity thing and and very costly in the current global brands environment, it'd be nuice but it's not priority. What is important is that you get to actually own the know how and the technology and are doing real R&D for things other than pr and local markets.

Latin America must follow Asia's path and unite economically

With criollos in charge there's no future, just a continuation of the same past.

It won't happen, they'd get steamrolled by Brazil, they'd become Germany rules the EU 2.0 On our side we've got very little in the way of economic complementation and our geographic position puts us at an advantage for integrating with other markets.

Why you tryna to push this unified south America meme?. We don't want to be associated with you, fuck off already, you filthy commie

we don't have infraestructure and we cant build it because all the state money go to welfare.
and our people is not willing to work por 2 cents.

we are going to be poor forever.

New religion based on natives brainwashing them to kill all criollos, like muslims were doing before. That would solve everything.

Yeah, that worked out great in South Africa. How do you institute this in a country where 90% of the population is mixed?

>worked out great
What's that religion called?

Nationalism

>"sistema cultural de comportamientos y prácticas, cosmovisiones, ética y organización social, que relaciona la humanidad a una categoría existencial.nota 1 Muchas religiones tienen narrativas, símbolos e historias sagradas que pretenden explicar el sentido de la vida o explicar el origen de la vida o el universo. A partir de sus creencias sobre el cosmos y la naturaleza humana, las personas pueden derivar una moral, ética o leyes religiosas o un estilo de vida preferido. "
Are you stupid?
What's that religion called in South-Africa?