Lmao

lmao

Didn't Tina Fey end 30 Rock specifically because she didn't want it to drag on and get bad?

im sure jenna is happy

She ended it a few seasons late for that.

>Why risk making something new when you can just keep making something old

fucking kek

why can't they leave muh nbc comedies alone

CREATIVE BANKRUPCY.

>being this desperate

If that were true she would have never started it in the first place.

Micheal and Jim won't return to The Office, their careers are doing fine without it, same with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin.
So basically this is good news for all the supporting characters

>Office reunion special
>Jenna sees this as an opportunity to get all romantic and touchy with John
>Weeks of pretending to be in love with each other as they act some fucking shitty script for the fans
>Blunt comes in on set one day and gets all of John's attention
>All her illusions are crushed as she sees Blunt and John acting like a true loving couple

I want it to happen just to see if Jenna would actually snap at that point.

It'll be like Scrubs Season 9

how?

She has nothing else.

you have to go back

I would be interested in seeing one more season or 2 of 30 Rock. The Office? No fucking thanks, I stopped watching that shit after the Jim and Pam wedding episode that was extreme normalfag cancer.

You take that back

Wow I thought this place being full of turboplebs was just a meme. r/television was right about you guys.

>p-please watch our network guys, we'll bring back those shows that already overstayed their welcome

>tfw the Friends negotiations broke down again

Reminder that they're unironically bringing back will and grace

you know every day they call Kudrow, Cox, Perry, and Schwimmer begging them to get the gang back together for 10 episodes

>they'll never give Norm his own comedy news show where they just let him comment on current events

Wouldn't the SJW's of today attack that show for peddling gay stereotypes?

But with more D I V E R S I T Y !

Network TV is fucking dead. I can only name like, three shows on network TV right now, and two of them are reality show competitions. How are NBC, ABC, and CBS surviving? CBS at least is getting smart and starting their paid streaming service.

>tfw only network tv show I bother to watch these days is the fucking Gong Show

Be nice!

Wtf the office actually ended?

Network was probably the wrong word, I think I mean broadcast. Whatever you call the three channels that aren't on cable.

i hope so because they'd be right

Isn't the only thing on that CBS service the new Star Trek? That's DOA if so.

CBS is diversifying like you said, they also have shows with huge fanbases like big brother and survivor. NBC is owned by Comcast and ABC is owned by Disney, so they will pretty much always have money.

I kind of want to see it just so I can read all the shitcanning when they are released. At the same time I'm actually getting scared of these larger institutions failing and effectively lowering the chances for creative risks to be taken when selecting movie/tv scripts.

>How are NBC, ABC, and CBS surviving?
Ads

I think their only other original is The Good Fight, a spin-off of The Good Wife. The reviews of it are pretty good, and apparently people are interested.

But who's watching them?

No one in their right mind will give Norm a mic. He'll conciously attempt to get himself fired every episode

Quite a while ago my friend.

This. Also he'd refuse to rage about TWO SCOOPS every night

>creative risks
>tina fey 'comedy' and US office

uh huh

Also cable/satellite companies pay to include them in their in their packages for muh locally broadcast sports and news. There isnt a cable company that doesn't include local channels.

Norm has been shitting hillary since the early 90's

He definitely voted for trump

This would be terrible. Both those shows went on about twice as long as they should and became parodies of their former glory.

You can only do the same shtick for so long before it begins to feel really stale, unoriginal, and recycled. Not to mention the passions of everyone on the project; writers, directors, and actors; burns out after a while and it shows in the poor delivery.

The office prob should have ended 3 seasons before it did but CERTAINLY with Michael leaving. Michael leaving should have been the end of it. Though I will have to admit I sort of liked them giving a happy ending to dwight.

>Sources have stated that they are interested in tackling issues related to the Trump Presidency.

I wonder what dubsguy thinks of drumpf now

she would burn it all down

no, Fey put a bullet into 30 Rock and honestly after watching what she's done with Kimmy Schmidt I think it'd be best to just leave that show dead. TV comedy has been so trash lately, it makes me sad we don't have anything like Tough Crowd, Seinfeld, Sex in the City, etc. it's all just sanitized crap now. at least Curb is coming back this fall

Has anyone else been binge watching Norm Macdonald interviews and podcast appearances ever since his own podcast came back?

that's my point you fucking idiot, they're clearly leaning on old successes because they need the money. when that stops working and they're still strapped for cash what chance do we have of getting fresh content? it's like memes but real life

>that last season of Kimmy Schmidt focused almost entirely on Titus

I mean I like Titus and all, but Kimmy is the star, and she felt more 2nd tier in season 3.

Massive ad fraud, same as online news.

Norm isn't an American citizen and has said he wouldn't vote even if he was.

I'm down for the 30 Rock revival

30 Rock didn't get good until season 6, and their writers have been kept fresh by writing Kimmy Schmidt, which is roughly as good as the last two seasons of 30 Rock

I'd like a show about Liz producing Grizz & Hers with Kenneth as her boss.

I'd kinda miss Jack if Baldwin doesn't want to do it. but then again, how useful is Jack as a character? how many seasons of romance stories did they saddle him with?

they don't really need Tracy or Jenna because Liz has her kids now. in his one scene, the black kid seemed just as incapable of convincingly reading a line of dialog as Tracy was. hopefully kid Jenna is recast because she sucked.

hopefully Lutz is available.

Friends and Seinfeld revival when?

>I'm down for the 30 Rock revival
>30 Rock didn't get good until season 6
>I'd like a show about Liz producing Grizz & Hers with Kenneth as her boss.
>how useful is Jack as a character? how many seasons of romance stories did they saddle him with?
>they don't really need Tracy or Jenna because Liz has her kids now. in his one scene, the black kid seemed just as incapable of convincingly reading a line of dialog as Tracy was. hopefully kid Jenna is recast because she sucked.
>hopefully Lutz is available.
fucking kill yourself

Yup, and it will be hilarious to see. For all the stereotypes that show pushed it was huge for showing the first gay kiss on TV.

All those channels are on cable, you just don't need cable to receive them.

That's what I meant. It's late.

>when that stops working and they're still strapped for cash what chance do we have of getting fresh content?

more if anything? since recycling dreck doesn't work. or they won't learn from their mistakes, the networks will go under, and nothing of value will be lost.

With Michael Scott? Yes please.

Wouldn't mind a larger backlog of 30 rock either.
Makes me feel like a zen potato when I'm watching it.
Perfect balance between vacant and occupied to think through all of life's problems.

She has our sympathy.

Almost entirely forgotten about that show.
Used to have a crush on the short squeaky one.

>HOLLYWOOD STARTING TO DO REBOOTS AND REMAKES OF TV SHOWS

>30 Rock didn't get good until season 6
This is possibly the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

She should have ended it after the second season then

show stopped trying to look cinematic, and ramped up the frequency and quality of jokes.

the show that barely elicited chuckles but looked nice suddenly looked cheap and was pummeling you with hilarious lines

unequivocally it was better.

Since this is a Jenna post I must pose a question.

Who wants to bet that her and James Gunn never fucked? They were married for six years but he seems like the kind of dude who refuses to please his women. Not saying he's a cuck, just saying he looks like he hates sex.

It's called Mike Tyson Mystery Team