Why are you guys so racist? Multiculturalism is the future, we're all going to mix... You guys are living in the past...

Why are you guys so racist? Multiculturalism is the future, we're all going to mix... You guys are living in the past, nobody believes in the rubbish you do.

No reputable scientist suggests that race is a meaningful concept, as genetic differences are so slight. All reputable scientists say IQ differences are due entirely to environment. Poor people don't have the same nutrition.

Accept that the reason you guys are racist is because you just find black people icky.

People of colour contributed more than whites to maths, by the way. White people dont have any monopoly on progress; in fact, most of them were living like animals until the Roman conquests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
imgur.com/ebb91442-431c-40c0-99ec-619d942e48ae
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82369410/#82370736
i.imgur.com/gvVDueC.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/
static1.squarespace.com/static/51528ac3e4b0e9fad0b601d1/t/54b1be5de4b093f4d297200e/1420934753211/World IQ Map
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
i.imgur.com/x1MJSqN.jpg
3.bp.blogspot.com/-2VByCC4i5qE/TefAF2E28bI/AAAAAAAAEPk/al0MAldHSDE/w1200-h630-p-nu/inavel.jpg
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/24/israel1?CMP=share_btn_link
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off nigger.

WE

WUZ

Not a single refutation.

Typical racist dullards

KANGZ

There is nothing to refute there because you said nothing beyond empty platitudes.

It makes me feel a little bit sick inside every time I see the union jack being profaned and attributed to these kind of shitposts.

I just presume it is a Paki from London when I read these sorts of posts.

Niggers used to be beasts of burden. Now they're just burden.

There is more difference between two Africans than a white and an African

That is not relevant.

Do human races exist? Yes:
youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

blob:imgur.com/ebb91442-431c-40c0-99ec-619d942e48ae

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82369410/#82370736

It doesn't have any implications! Yes it does:
Again: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82369410/#82370736

>I guess Monday I'll stop considering race before prescribing a first line hypertensive medication.
>I guess Monday I'll stop considering race when considering sickle cell as a differential diagnosis.
>I guess Monday I'll stop considering race when screening our populations for diabetes.
>I guess Monday we will stop asking our new mothers if they possibly have Tay-Sachs disease from Ashkenazi Jews ancestors.

i.imgur.com/gvVDueC.jpg

IQ differences are environmental! No:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/

And simple logic alone should tell you that if it were environmental and nutrition, then east asians should score among the lowest. Which they don't.

IQ differences are slight. No: Indigenous:
static1.squarespace.com/static/51528ac3e4b0e9fad0b601d1/t/54b1be5de4b093f4d297200e/1420934753211/World IQ Map

Some are slightly retarded on average, which means a lot of them are full.

We're all going to mix! Of course not.

We are all going to look the same! No:
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

wikiwand.com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

It's the future. Why not go with the flow? Well:
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

It's not something to look forward to. EVERY society that has a lot of multicutlure/ races, like India, have a very hard time. And have a massive problem trying to move things along.

>People of colour contributed more than whites to maths, by the way.
Source?

N

blob:imgur.com/ebb91442-431c-40c0-99ec-619d942e48ae

=
i.imgur.com/x1MJSqN.jpg

I think.

I

Lol'd
The Aryan peoples lead the way

We should mix! We are inbred. No:
Read up on the 50 / 500 rule

, because so many other countries are having consanguineous marriages. It's almost impossible to inbred any other way.

3.bp.blogspot.com/-2VByCC4i5qE/TefAF2E28bI/AAAAAAAAEPk/al0MAldHSDE/w1200-h630-p-nu/inavel.jpg

Sup Forums is the board of peace.
Take your bigotry back to plebbit.

We should mix! Better, smarter children! No:

When you mix two horse breeds to make a stronger one, hybrid vigor, the eventual downfall is that that horses child is less strong. And those children eventually fall to the baseline between the children. However, some genes are more dominant than others, and brings it back to the basics. The less evolved genes tends to be the baseline. In humans, this is the blacks, and in the end you end up with a lesser person than if they kept the bloodline in the same race.
There are plenty of side effects of mix children. And there are plenty we don't know.

In reality, if mixing would result in more intelligent and stronger children, then brazil, india, somalia, etc, would have the most intelligent and strong people, which they don't. They do as in theory, fall between the two.

Race is the carrier of culture. When you remove the race of a people, you remove the values,
cultures, and , from both of the people.

Chinese workers in Israel sign no-sex contract:
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/24/israel1?CMP=share_btn_link

READ THE FUCKING STICKY NIGGER

>Multiculturalism is the future, we're all going to mix
I'm just curious, where is multiculturalism working?

and why do blacks need all those special programs to make it in american society?

Because they are stupid.

bump

>Why are you guys so racist?
Pic related.

Whites are evil. Destroy 'white' genes! They killed the Indians and enslaved the Africans!

Oh, every country on earth has done the exact same thing to the native population?
Oh, jews were the main slave traders?
Oh, Africans themselves where the biggest slave owners, compared to their population.
Oh, Africans was caputing and selling slaves themselves?
Oh, the arabs had been doing that shit for thousands of years?
Oh, the whites only did it for 300 years, but found it imoral and banned it all over the world (which was already doing that exact thing).
Oh, 99% of the slaves in the Roman empire was white?
Oh, most Indians died from the diseases from europe they weren't accustomed to.
Oh, we didn't blame asians for the same, when they brought over the black plague?
Oh, it was Islam who started the Crusades, by Islam almost taking over whole europe by force?

>Multiculturalism
I always take the Chris rock attitude toward black people and Niggers. Just a clue for you, Rioters and BLM are Niggers.
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

this.
so fuk off OP. come back when you land on the moon and return your people safely to earth

I hope the people that contributed to this cuck guilt nonsense will reap the consequences in the near future.

>because of ending slavery they are the epitome of evil

exactly.

>I hope the people that contributed to this cuck guilt nonsense will reap the consequences in the near future.
More things like pic related needs to happen.

When will the race war happen, Sup Forums? Are things truly heating up, or is it just a dull flame that'll go out soon?

I'm against racial violence but I couldn't care less if it's these liberal cucks that get attacked. Murder would be way too much but they can punch some sense into these fools.

Should have just castrated them.

>When will the race war happen, Sup Forums?
When you keyboard warriors stop asking and start doing.

I'm not racist. Personal achievments are more important than race, sexual orientation etc. Everyone knows that who ever worked hard in his life.

>I'm against racial violence
Why? Your race is the target of non-White on White racial violence every single day.

When will you have decided "enough is enough" and strike back to save the White race?

Sure thing Sadik, now go contribute something to math.

We should put great effort into preventing rare animals dying out!

We should put great effort into ensuring rare human alleles die out!

I meant the Black-on-White violence, most people don't even know about its existence. It hurts me to see how it even happens in places like America, Canada, UK or SA. They can hit the cucks for all I care though.

>I meant the Black-on-White violence
Of course we should be against that. Problem is, the Blacks and the media are in favor of it.

>most people don't even know about its existence.
Thanks to the media.

no there isn't you retard.

>Multiculturalism is the future, we're all going to mix
no, races can coexist peacefully
>genetic differences are so slight
no
>All reputable scientists say IQ differences are due entirely to environment
complete bullshit
>Poor people don't have the same nutrition
neuroscience consensus is that intelligence is up to 80% heritable, vast majority is heritable
>People of colour contributed more than whites to maths
middle age arabs are caucasoids even if they have dark skin, they aren't niggers, also
>Gauss, Newton, Leibniz, Riemann, Galileo, Copernicus, Descartes, Heaviside, Stokes, Faraday, Heisenberg, Planck
the list goes on and on and on, and if we're willing to count ashkenazim as white:
>Einstein, Feynman, von Neumann, Bohr, etc.

wow guess that means hungary should be flooded with africans then.

Bongs aren't a race, they are a species and a lower level one at that. Go climb your tree Nigel.

Kek approves as my Captcha was Trees.

>le 50% white faec

This is not what I said.

>This is not what I said.
If race doesn't matter and majority white countries are racist for being majority white then you should have no problem with blacks being flooded into your country, right?

What I'm talking about is that race is not an issue until the said migrant population is willing to work and obey the laws of the country.
The main problem with the refugees is not that they are dark skinned but that they're too many and the host countries won't be able to integrate such large chunks of an unemployed population.

>All reputable scientists say IQ differences are due entirely to environment
Kek bullshit. Science has specifically stated than 75% of behavior is genetic, with the other 25% being environmental.

>Multiculturalism
KEK. What you are suggesting is not a Multi but One cultural world.

>mfw lefties are finally accepting Hitlers way

Let me ask you this OP

If people are racist is it because of nature or nurture?

Are white people genetically predisposed to be racist?
Would you be racist to make such a claim?

What if racism is a product of environment then?
What environment could then turn a non racist into a racist?
Perhaps it is from repeated experiences which reinforce racist viewpoints?
Maybe getting mugged multiple times with the attacker being black in each case makes a person believe blacks are ic lined towards muggings?
Maybe national crime statistics taken by impartial government funded agencies also reinforce this belief structure?

Maybe you are just a pontificating faggot unwilling to confront your own prejudices and insecurities?

Rly makes you think