Holy smokes this was kino

holy smokes this was kino

bump

saddest movie eva

such feels

it would have been a 10/10 if they got laura flynn boyle to go topless

This

When Donna's tits are getting sucked in the pink room, the look on my weiner's face, there was.....a stillness

Was the pink room a "fuck & suck" establishment?

more of a high school sandwich establishment

I get inexplicably mad when people say they don't like the first half hour.

Actually it's reddit (as seen on the underrated section)

For those of you don't understand "it's reddit", on Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

gay

this
loved these two characters, especially because of kiefer sutherland's performance. just recently saw the missing pieces, as soon as these two came on screen again, i was hooked.

I wish they had a longer narrative

>mfw Chet Desmond got namedropped in the last episode of The Return

I wish they made a sequel with more FBI stuff
Season 3 is good, but the movie completely tops it, because it's a lot tighter. It gives you everything it's got within 2 hours.

Sounds like you need to go back, if anything.

>tfw no mention of Sam

:(

I'm pretty sure the credits have a "sneed" listed, so yes.

Can somebody please tell me what "kino" means

lmao how old is this pasta?

CHET, GIVE SAM STANLEY THE GLAD HAND

Good in a kind of visceral, awesome way. Probably a lot to do with the aesthetics and experience. Nothing to do with high or low brow though, could be either.