/got/ general

I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake.

Azor anybody but dani

>a man who took maisies virginity exists

It's there any men left in Castle Black? I mean, back in season 2 hundreds of Watchers died in the Fist, then dozens died in the Battle Of Castle Black. Since the show started Night's Watch had only a few Watchers, now I bet they only have like 20 (((good men))). This really triggers my autism, how gonna they defend the fucking Wall with so few Watchers? This isn't even a challenge to the Night's King.

CROSSBOW EDITION

discuss best boy

Spoiler: It was me

wasn't there a scene in episode one where jon sends the wildlings to defend the wall?

i hope we get to see squirtshots

Does a girl swallow?

Death predictions lads?

There's like 50 at castle black, don't forget the men at the shadow tower and east watch by the sea

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

>book little finger is a liar
>will lie about anything and everything for a laugh
>"why would he say olenna helped him murder joffrey? He's probably lying."
>in the show olenna admits to murdering joffrey because he was going to be mean to her granddaughter -maybe-

Why build up a character as a liar and fraud if you're just going to have him start telling the truth halfway through?

A girl only does butt stuff

MEANWHILE AT A FROZEN WATERFALL OR SOMETHING

Those are both over 100 miles from Castle Black

>everyone thinks Cersei is a narcissist incapable of love because of reddit

that was actually pretty cool seeing something with a fantasy aesthetic for once

And how many no-ones have visited and paid their respects to the many eyed god?

But the Night's Watch itself are short of men. I wonder if Jon send some men from Bolton's garrison to the Wall, it's what I would do.

Was it always obvious in the books that they were gonna fuck?

looks like icecrown

Would you join him on his lonesome journey up north?

What /got/ girl has the loosest butthole?

>was it always obvious that two characters who don't know about each other's existence were gonna fuck

yes

Only if he fisted me with the golden hand

jon and arya are gonna fug

Lollys

Actors may have a bigger penis than me and fucked more women that I've ever talked to, but at least I shitpost on /got/ and am a handholdless kissless virgin.

You can't top that.

Why haven't you dropped the series for a superior one?

It is known

last 20 posts havent been very good, is this thread going to improve or what

how many times do you think the sand snake and her mother were raped on their way to kings landing. Technically they'd be at sea for a few weeks, probably longer.

Are we forgetting about dragons, seeing thw future, and fucking face swap magic.

Don't forget the greatest of them all, the ability to teleport behind you.

>Bran doesn't even say goodbye or care that she's leaving

lol

Reminder that Cersei is the queen of /got/

how come essos has mercantile city state republics out the ass, but westeros only has feudalism?

lorefags explain please

The Hound, i wish to that happen.

They look weird in that picture

Like you shooped their faces onto a pair of cosplayers

daily reminder that Jon is a rape baby

Azor BBC

Wrong. Dany is /ourautist/

I'm really not feeling this dress.

Good series, and finished. I recommend

>he doesn't know what's holding the continent back

he lost best boy status after s1

Bran show your powers to Sansa!!!

tell her Littlefinger is shady af and she should get rid of him immediately
>no
tell her about Jon being a Targ?
>nope
tell her about the Lenny sters plans so you can win the war more easily?
>nah
tell her about Arya being alive and well and on her way here?
>ehh
remind her of her traumatic experiences and how you watched her being ravaged by Ramsey by creepily alluding to her being "pretty" in her wedding dress?
>yeah that's it!!

reminder that short hair is shit

do they just play chess all day or what

no queen of mine

KEKOLD BATTLE

Who wins?

>KEKOLD

What?

Thats nice which tumblr post did you c+p this from?

why does this season feel rushed?

Cersei is a shit

ill protect her

I can't blame Meera, Bran is dead to me as well.

A FINGER IN THE BUM???

HE'S NOT A KEK REEEE

Arthas, my son

was obvious from book 1 ch 1

Targs always fuk other Targs.

>a song of ICE and FIRE
>jon SNOW
>mother of DRAGONS

gee, I wonder...

ASOIAF bran:

>“Father.” Bran’s voice was a whisper in the wind, a rustle in the leaves. “Father, it’s me. It’s Bran. Brandon.”

>Eddard Stark lifted his head and looked long at the weirwood, frowning, but he did not speak. He cannot see me, Bran realized, despairing. He wanted to reach out and touch him, but all that he could do was watch and listen. I am in the tree. I am inside the heart tree, looking out of its red eyes, but the weirwood cannot talk, so I can’t.

>Eddard Stark resumed his prayer. Bran felt his eyes fill up with tears. But were they his own tears, or the weirwood’s? If I cry, will the tree begin to weep?

GOT bran:

>I am dead inside.

only if i could blow him periodically

Daily reminder that Littlefinger, Tyrion, Bron, Hound, King Slayer and papa Lannister are the best characters.

Jon and Val are going to fug

dany

>ned, promise me you'll kill this rape baby. I can't let rhaegars evil seed survive! Do you know why he raped me relentlessly, Ned? Because when he was a child he read a story. Please ned kill this rape baby.
>Promise me, Ned

azor female or male pronoun

>thanks for the lift, ho. i dont need you anymore

I think the whole point of that was for us to think about bran referencing that scene exactly as we are. "remember that night you got raped lol"
however(opinion) there is nothing in his tone or message that says "i saw you get raped" just "im sorry you had to marry that guy, but you looked nice at your wedding"

basically you fell for dnd's trap

Well they can hardly expect the current cast to act, can they?

#notmyqueen

>showfags

His acting is not the problem, the character they had him portray last season was perfectly fine

you think she would believe any of that? he had to say something that she knew was true, so she knows hes not a hack, like GRRM

>ned raping Ashara
unlikely

And?

The invasion of Casterly Rock makes no fucking sense. How the fuck did they not see hundreds of ships from miles away?

I think this user is trying (terribly) to mix cuckold and kek together for meme purposes. its clearly a very weak attempt. this user should try harder to be funny so he can find validation among his internet friends that dont actually give a fuck about him.
sad.

What the fuck is going on here?

>muh books

what does he really want?

Just turn your brain off dude don't be *THAT* guy. Sheesh

Does it have an HBO series?

>muh portraying a deadpan character as deadpan is bad acting meme

Just turn off your brain and have some fun bruh

More kids? Sort of pedo.

I'm the only one here that had this retarded idea about Jaime meeting Thoros in the books and somehow by the bullshit God of Light power he turns the golden uselles hand of Jaime in a living motherfucking gold-animated hand. Think about it. Moqorro turn victarion's hand into a vulcano, why Thoros can't make a gold hand?

Nothing. It's too late. Even if he did want anything, nobody cares since he'll barely be in the next season either.

Bran using his powers to find Stannis and save the world confirmed

lol

He doesn't want anything, he's not a sentient being. The Lich King is just the physical manifestation of winter, an elemental of immense power but no thoughts of his own.

The army of the dead marches south because it is the prophesied time of the world's ending and beginning, and the song of ice and fire must once again by sung as the Night King does battle with R'hllor

A hug.

>Jaime meeting Thoros in the books
for the hanging?