Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy America in a week

>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy America in a week
TOP KEK BURGER SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of 'merican soil that has running water, electricity, or hamburgers that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY scooter-ridden americlap they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhkRHy3nmV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support this

Well leaf I can smell the desperation to be relevant all the way from here. You're good at being our hat let's keep it that way.

>Latvia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy America in a week
TOP KEK BURGER SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of 'merican soil that has running water, electricity, or hamburgers that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY scooter-ridden americlap they see. When Latvia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Of course we'd crush America. If you kill your enemies, they win.

Calm down OP

At best there would be huge casualties on both sides, and then we'd all give up. 90% of our population is within 200km of your border, USA. You have 10x the population but you are spread very thin.

Canadian is the most powerful race in the world, prove me wrong, no wait you can't

Those are American Jarheads dummy.

...no. we would simply occupy the country. I don't think you realize how large the discrepancy between our military budget and yours is.

>When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide
So we win?

seconded

>At best there would be huge casualties on both sides,

Dead Americunts AND dead Cananiggers? That really would be the best outcome :^)

>I don't think you realize how large the discrepancy between our military budget and yours is.

But Canada is more advanced than Vietnam, and we all know how THAT turned out :^)

Sorry, my post
was meant for

Yes Canada, yes! You should!

You made me laugh )))

nice copy pasta
literally who?

T. Muhammad

Not the hamburgers! Oh, the humanity.

>T. Muhammad

I'm uncut, unlike yourself...because your dick got jew'd the fuck out and now you're so desensitized that you can't even cum from a mere blowjob :^)

there is an identical thread only its about Norway

>Implying Americans even need to engage your infantry to win
>Implying we can nuke your country from orbit at least 50 times over
>Implying what remains of Canada wouldn't get massacred by our superior navy
>k

Well we would win for sure (nuclear exchange off the tavle of course) but no , we couldnt even occupy Los Angeles without a draft let alone canada. Its spread all the fuck out

Careful AMERISHITS.. youre walking on a fine line here ..

>leaf thinks canada is hot shit just because they burned the white house once

I'm pretty much sure that Canada will win against the US - Canada is pretty much Chinese now, so.

I have some clever greentext story I always use to respond to this but I'm tired sooo.

>Go to vietnam
>Attempt to Cuck Vietnamese supply lines in cambodia
>President says no
>Oh shit we lost how?

>youre walking on a fine line here ..

They're ROLLING on a fine line here, on their mobility scooters :^)

but if you kill us we win

dont you have a machete to go be attacked by hans ?

>GUYS, WE RETREATED BECAUSE THIS WAS AN ORDER. TO BE HONEST, WE WOULD'VE WON! DON'T YOU DARE TO DOUBT!

do not of pay attention afghanistan, checnia,or checnia the second time.
moscovy win all war

Don't you have your Madam President's to practice? :^)

Do you remember how both world wars turned out, cuckgerm?

>Do you remember how both world wars turned out

The ones where you depended on the help of Frogfags, Toothfags and Vodkafags to "win"?

You can't win a war on your own, that's why you failed so miserably in Vietnam.

Also, in Afghanistan and Iraq :^)

Top tier shit post leaf

Keep the jokes coming.

Underrated.

Undernuked.

It would be a huge accomplishment for Canada if they even held out for a single week if we went to war

>You can't win a war on your own, that's why you failed so miserably in Vietnam.

Germany talking about military and stateside failures?

see
:^)

>It would be a huge accomplishment for Canada if they even held out for a single week

That'll be easy, your mobility scooters will run out of juice after Day 1 :^)

Our war would go something like this

retard

The "white" house will burn
again

are you fucking retarted
we would get ass raped by nukes in a heartbeat
you fucking idiot

I would dread a war with america
run for the fucking hills and live like a wildman is what a war with america would cause

>t. Amerifat Bugertard expat living in glorious Canada

But leaf, pic related.

Also:
>I would dread a war

Just like Trump, that's why he got 5 deferments, one for a bum knee :^)

It's funnier when it's posted by small countries.

>all these dumbass newfags ITT

Youre fuckin high son!! you wouldnt last two weeks of open warfare. you would be begging for treaty. Americas hat needs to go in time out, hes rambling and making idol threats again. cute though

Im not even american just saying If a war with america broke out me and everyone I care for would most likely get killed :/

>running water, electricity, or hamburgers
>hamburgers
FUCK NO leaf, moment you even try and claim our soil, we're coming in to steal all your maple syrup and sell it back to you after we destroy you leaf fuckers

Don't worry leaf, THE ASSHOLE will protect THE LEAF with its nuke.
>LEAF AND ASSHOLE FOREVER

Go spear a bear, then get back to us maplenigger..

>pic = Full Blooded German..
What did he mean by this?

Achmed, dont you have a public place to shoot up?

>not knowing what expat means.....

Germany a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HhkRHy3nmV8

An accurate representation just replace Saddam with Shillary

I support this leaf's effort to invade America.
Fuck Australia though.

Dude if you bombed California we wouldn't do shit.

I will hand deliver you a medal.

>Albania couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Serbia in a week
TOP KEK SLAV SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Albanians are ITCHING for a war with Serbia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of serbin soil that has running water, electricity, or burek that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the albanians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY scooter-ridden slavshit they see. When Albania's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I support this. Kill those Slavshits once and for all.
Albania= USA's most reliable ally.

this is just embarrassing as far as trolling efforts go.

Good luck.

Underliberated.

Vietnam is what is know as "Partial War" basically it means we didn't give that war our "A game". Partly because we wanted the country to stop being commies, and partly due to protests.

If Canada attacked the USA there would be "Total War". So the gloves would be off. No fucking around going on.

And let's just say Canada does invade. They will be met by and angry armed resistance for the majority of the population. Say what you will about our melting pot, but we all hate invasion.

TLDR; get fucked Canada.

>What did he mean by this?

You tell me. Triggered? :^)

Underaged.
MODS

Man look at that photo, thats like half of the entire Canadian Military in one photo!

Hey Canada.
Whats up? Whats going on?
Wanna talk about it? We care about you buddy.

>not knowing what expat means

I have the impression your English is atrocious and YOU don't know what it means :^)

>American education

I'm 10 minutes drive from the Canadian border. Meet me there in 1 hour and fight me IRL.

Heh, yeah right, kiddo.

Us Canadians are spineless.

The United States Postal Serice could conquer and occupy your "country" with nothing more than letter openers and postal tape. So, put down the maple syrup and step away from the computer.

It's an information war now, faggots

Make it happen and record the fight.

Buffalo and Detroit alone would be such a level of savagery for our more civilized (read: faggot) neighbors to the north that they'd have PTSD before they passed those two outposts of vibrant urbanization.

Hard mode for Canadian invaders: spot which parts of Buffalo and Detroit were actually #rekt during the invasion and which parts already looked like that.

Pro tip: you can't.

>Amerifat is just 10 minutes away
>"meet me there in 1 hour"
>Amerifat is so fat he needs 60 minutes for what would take a regular human just 10 minutes

lmao

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
>hahaha le faec makes it look like im super calm and kewl
:^)

>Hey guys, anyone got an idea for a flag design for our """"country"""""?
>I got it, let's just take Austria's tampon sandwhich flag and darken the red a bit in Photoshop
>Brilliant!

lmao

>Implying he isn't busy buying all the fast food in the area to be ready for the fight

Make sure you get a full charge on your mobility scooter, amerifat, because im gunna be running circles around you bitchboi

Based Cananigger :^)

Meh. 5/10 bantz. I was hoping for better, Achmed.

That 5 is strictly for your effort.
For your information, it would take me 1 hour because I would want to properly warm up, stretch, and do some last minute hydrating.

>2016
>pulling a hammy while fighting the final battle with Canada because I didn't properly prepare

SHIGGYDIGGY

Why do Canadians have to come on Sup Forums and shit-post about their daily dreams?

>being THIS defensive of his slow ameritard body

lmao r u serious

>black represents the ethnic german skin color
>red represents the non-muslims in germany
>yellow represents the place from where the first ethnic germans migrated from
pic related: the average germans with the german flag flying in the background

>he's triggered by his social envy

lmao sad

I was going to simply teleport behind you and give you a warrior's death.

After that?

I'm gonna make you eat Happy Jack's out of my asshole.

What the fuck we gonna do?

Call them for backup?

I realize you're from a culture where suicide is a viable battle tactic, but over here we like to reuse our fighters.

>he can't figure out a good reply
>U-U T-TRIGGERED?? H-HAHA B-BTFO

lmao too easy

Yeah, that's why the suicide rate among vets is through the roof :^)

lmao when the enemy can't kill an American soldier, he'll just kill himself anyway

Also, great thread. Some of the best laughs I've had on here in awhile.

Canadian shitposting quality is improving.