Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

is that real? sigh...

jews dont respect honesty. you have to lie to jews for them to consider you an equal. it's how their society works, and the tool to its destruction.

meanwhile

How do you niggers expect him to win if he wont play nicely with the Jews?

I don't think Trump is far enough redpilled

But then again he might be so redpilled he understands how much power the Jews have in America and is just blatantly kissing their asses

So how do you even know what he genuinely supports and hates if you think he's just feigning favor for Israel? Why does every Trump retard faggot always make these excuses and think they know what Trump "really thinks"?

Trump has been an outspoken Israel supporter for years now. Not only that, but Trump is completely NSA friendly and wants to increase government surveillance and control. Why would you believe he ISN'T jew friendly?

What chinese cartoon is this?

>helping based merchant to remove kebab
>helping the only country with democracy and free speech on the middle east

wrf I love Trump now

This is likely.

He's had to deal with many Jews in the past, and we know that he is, to a certain extent, red-pilled. Don't lose faith in the God Emperor guys, he's gonna have to pull some tricky shit in the coming weeks if he wants to win over the countless retards.

I dislike Is real but at this point in the game, we have invested too much time and money that to pull support is asinine.

They are essentially our FOB for a lot of the MiddleEast

>one tweet is the end of the campaign guys

Kill yourself, kike.

He is an h honorary Jew you fucking knucklehead.

Widely regarded as the most pro-Israel political hopeful in history.

Trump shills for Israel:
>he's just saying that because he has to move along nothing to see here Donaldus Magnus Trumpenstürmer the White will be the Second Fuhrer

Literally anybody else:
>HANG THIS FUCKING KIKE SELLOUT TRAITOR FROM A TREE FACING SOUTH SO THAT HE MIGHT WATCH THE WALL BE BUILT WHILE HE DIES

Cognitive dissonance is some scary shit.

>it's a OP thinks Sup Forums is all stormniggers like himself episode

so glad Sup Forums is turning away from him, his supporters on this board are in the minority

Berserk

Yea because him taking up the Sup Forums position of GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO REEEEEE
is sure to win him the election right ?

Only fanatics think like that. I don't even hate Jews. I just have a general dislike of them and their culture of nepotism.

He is only getting stronger with each passing weak you ever increasingly nervous faggot.

Go wipe your sweat off your sisters pussy flaps.

It's easy to spot the paid snf/or Russian shills. They don't even pretend to give unbiased attention to facts in a place where such things are normally hyper analyzed.

I mean, his daughter's a jewish convert
Since he hasn't taken money from jewish doners, he is still against their interests.
Sometimes it's good to go behind a leader that will suit your interests indirectly even if he doesn't directly support you.

Thank you for correcting the record

That's a plus in my book. Bless Israel, be blessed.

Op not knowing the difference between Globalist Jews and Nationalist Jews.

One is ok, and the other is not.

>we should base our foreign policy off the Bible

Go back to bed Louie Gohmert.

Hey, he's as far redpilled as we can get to go in the office

ITT: Sup Forums once again confuses the difference between liberal jews of the west that deserve to be gassed and the based jews of Israel that deserve a high-five.

>cognitive difference
>two different people thinking two different thoughts

Pick one idiot
Are you just spouting big words to sound intellectual?
I don't think you even understand what cognitive dissonance is

just fuck my shit up autocorrect

>implying all of Sup Forums hates israel

he just called Sheldon Adelson a clown

funny stuff

Sup Forums supports Israel now?

How do fags like you not realize that Sup Forums is many people with different opinions?

All I pointed out was that Trump fans on this board are slowing going away. They're usually on r/the_donald now. Also it's interesting how many Israel supporters there are on this board.

I understand disliking Israel would upset an american seeing how you guys worship Jews and Israel. All I was doing was asking a question.

Kikes > mudslimes

These stale memes and excuses aren't working anymore. You can only spew bullshit and repeat these lame retorts for so long before people stop caring(much like feminists shouting "rapist" or SJWs yelling "racist").

You can't just ignore all of the hypocrisy among Trump supporters with a CTR shill accusation or "increasingly nervous man" meme. At some point, you have to actually answer these criticisms or you just look like stupid barking dogs. You guys are already kinda in that desperation phase of just shouting at things you don't like.

he' not perfect, but the best they got